Allow us to convert season heroes to nonseason b4

General Discussion
season ends.

For me the sole purpose of playing season is to get the stash. Once that's achieved I don't play the season hero anymore. Allow us to convert season to nonseason ourselves.

There's no reason not to.

1) There are no more season-only legendaries.
2) Nonseason heroes also get the stash tab right when you unlock it in season.

I'm not sure if cosmetic items are season only or that they immediately unlock for nonseason like stash, but as they are cosmetic it doesn't really matter.
Play your NS toon till Season ends. I highly doubt they will ever add a "retire" feature.
I don't really see why there can't be a retire option. There's times it might be nice.
I would like to know what happens to your gear when you rebirth your toon to make new season toon?
You play to get a stash.
There is no we.
Gratz on the stash. Don't presume to speak for me.
Just delete the toon and call it a job well done.
Yeah i want this feature to since i'm primarily a NS player on my other account. I have to delete a character and stash the gear on another toon to make a seasonal toon.... then gotta wait till the end for the mats i collected in season to fly over. a seasonal retirement would be nice even if its only a once per season type thing.
Fully support this suggestion.
05/14/2016 05:49 PMPosted by Jitter
You play to get a stash.
There is no we.

Or they could they add this feature, make him and other players happy, and you could completely ignore the option!
They should call it the suicide option. You leave season to go to heaven (nonseason).
05/14/2016 06:13 PMPosted by OWD
05/14/2016 05:49 PMPosted by Jitter
You play to get a stash.
There is no we.

Or they could they add this feature, make him and other players happy, and you could completely ignore the option!

people could have ignored the AH also
but how did that work out
Retire option would be the same as devs admitting season sucks so much so that the only incentive to play it is to get stash and zip out.

Cool thing to have but very unlikely.
05/14/2016 06:25 PMPosted by Unimpressed
people could have ignored the AH also
but how did that work out

Because deep down, the majority didn't want it gone.