Anyone looking to level gems or conquests?

General Discussion
Looking to get my stash tab and complete season 6 objectives.
Add me SnowViper #1228
How far do you have to go? I just need to get another conquest and Ill have it but i can lend a hand if you need it.
I have not done any conquests yet, and leg gems are 36-40'ish
I need one more conquest as well. Leveling gems solo sucks.
Don't bother with solo 75 GR conquest. Do 3 gems level 65 and either 2 min T10 or 350kill for chest event conquests. I did 3 and finished all the season journey but don't recommend 75 GR conquest. For some classes you need to do fishing and perfect gear.
The most challenging part to me is to master the set dungeon and it needs solo ;/
05/14/2016 03:44 PMPosted by Gomgomi
I did 3 and finished all the season journey but don't recommend 75 GR conquest. For some classes you need to do fishing and perfect gear.

None of the classes require perfect gear or fishing to complete a 75...

05/14/2016 03:50 PMPosted by LordChaos
The most challenging part to me is to master the set dungeon and it needs solo ;/

Alot of people say you can have a friend help you kill the white mobs.
I can barely do 70, 75 is way hard.

Not true, anyone can join you. Depending on the challenge/set dungeon their help would need to be limited though. Last season I helped a friend master the UE set dungeon by running a tank build with illusion boots to gather the necessary mobs together for him to hit with 1 multishot, and someone else helped me on my monk to kill stragglers I missed to clear the dungeon in the allotted time.
05/14/2016 03:54 PMPosted by OWD
05/14/2016 03:44 PMPosted by Gomgomi
I did 3 and finished all the season journey but don't recommend 75 GR conquest. For some classes you need to do fishing and perfect gear.

Alot of people say you can have a friend help you kill the white mobs.

eh WRONG. If you wanna do GR level 75 you need ANCIENT weapon specific to the set. On Asian server I did 3 gems to 65 + 75 GR + 2 min TX with DH. On American server I did 3 gems to 65 + 350 chest run + 2 min TX with Wiz. If you don't got ANCIENT weapon for that specific build you can't do GR 75. If you're lucky like I was with my DH and get Ancient weapon for a build then yea 75 can be somewhat easy but if you don't got no ancient weapon you're sht outta luck. And the worst part is you can farm for days and still not get that specific weapon in ancient form.
05/14/2016 04:14 PMPosted by Gomgomi

[/quote]

eh WRONG. If you wanna do GR level 75 you need ANCIENT weapon specific to the set. On Asian server I did 3 gems to 65 + 75 GR + 2 min TX with DH. On American server I did 3 gems to 65 + 350 chest run + 2 min TX with Wiz. If you don't got ANCIENT weapon for that specific build you can't do GR 75. If you're lucky like I was with my DH and get Ancient weapon for a build then yea 75 can be somewhat easy but if you don't got no ancient weapon you're sht outta luck. And the worst part is you can farm for days and still not get that specific weapon in ancient form.

An ancient weapon is 1 piece of gear. that's in no way what "perfect" gear, and even you don't say you had to fish for the GR75. You basically proved his point.