Patch 2.4.1 for Jade

Witch Doctor
Raiment of the Jade Harvester

(2) Set Bonus Instant Haunt damage dealt increased from 60 to 120 seconds worth

(6) Set Bonus Instant damage dealt when consuming DoTs increased from 150 to 300 seconds

Deceivers will no longer use their Invisibility

Enemies hit by a Soul Harvest that didn't harvest 15 souls are no longer prevented from counting toward the objective on future casts

That's HOT!!!
04/27/2016 12:24 PMPosted by MrCute512
Enemies hit by a Soul Harvest that didn't harvest 15 souls are no longer prevented from counting toward the objective on future casts

I have no idea what this sentence means. What objective?
04/27/2016 12:48 PMPosted by PaulNg
04/27/2016 12:24 PMPosted by MrCute512

Jade Set dungeon, I'm sure. Seems to read that if you cast Soul Harvest and don't hit 15 enemies with it (satisfying an objective) then monsters hit by it can be hit again in a subsequent cast
04/27/2016 12:57 PMPosted by Crabmaster
04/27/2016 12:48 PMPosted by PaulNg

Jade Set dungeon, I'm sure. Seems to read that if you cast Soul Harvest and don't hit 15 enemies with it (satisfying an objective) then monsters hit by it can be hit again in a subsequent cast

Correct. This, along with other set dungeons where you had to hit X enemies with the set's focused skill originally caused monsters to be struck by the skill to be "forbidden" from inclusion in another group -- you had to hit another group of "not yet struck" mobs.

This change allows you to regroup previously-struck mobs into a larger group so you can meet the criteria. It was a bane in ANY set dungeon, not just this one.
I see, so that ability was meant for the set dungeon. Well, as far as I can remember, any mob struck by SH is dead, and remaining mobs not struck by SH dies within a few secs. The only way was to Piranhado a decent group to SH. With the buff to Jade6, I can't imagine any mob in the set dungeon surviving 300 secs of SH, unless we run around without a weapon.

Good changes anyway, should have rolled out like that for Patch 2.4 when they reworked the Jade set, instead of "try first, think later".
04/28/2016 09:51 AMPosted by PaulNg
I see, so that ability was meant for the set dungeon. Well, as far as I can remember, any mob struck by SH is dead, and remaining mobs not struck by SH dies within a few secs. The only way was to Piranhado a decent group to SH. With the buff to Jade6, I can't imagine any mob in the set dungeon surviving 300 secs of SH, unless we run around without a weapon.

Good changes anyway, should have rolled out like that for Patch 2.4 when they reworked the Jade set, instead of "try first, think later".

You can use SH on mobs with no dots and still get credit for the objective, so it will deal 0 dmg.
04/28/2016 02:20 PMPosted by Allor
You can use SH on mobs with no dots and still get credit for the objective, so it will deal 0 dmg.

Which is odd right...since the objective of set dungeons is to use the set how it is intended. You would never SH enemies and then cast DoTs on them outside of the set dungeon.