Dimensional speed apply to all members in the party

General Discussion
For multiboxers it greatly desyncs their characters and overall makes for a less enjoyable experience.

For regular players it allows one member to just jump ahead of the entire party.

Both situations are not ideal.

Can this please affect all members in the party?
You must be mad?!
05/12/2016 01:20 PMPosted by Jazz
You must be mad?!

hm? about what?
05/12/2016 01:21 PMPosted by frogg626
05/12/2016 01:20 PMPosted by Jazz
You must be mad?!

hm? about what?

About the game.
stick togather as you should, problem solved
05/12/2016 01:37 PMPosted by hucka
stick togather as you should, problem solved

I can't control other people.

And for multiboxing, you can't keep them together without having to resync every 3 seconds
05/12/2016 01:36 PMPosted by Jazz
About the game.

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean.
If your that bad at being a cheap little !@#$ just stop playing. You clearly tried getting better and failed.
05/12/2016 05:08 PMPosted by ImOldGreg
If your that bad at being a cheap little !@#$ just stop playing. You clearly tried getting better and failed.

What's your problem?

I play this game for fun, not competition.

Btw you used your wrong
05/12/2016 03:53 PMPosted by frogg626
05/12/2016 01:36 PMPosted by Jazz
About the game.

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean.

Mad also means crazy, out one's mind etc.

So you want all classes, builds etc to have the same speed? That's madness. And multiboxing... That's gonna be your own head ache. Blizzard is not having anything to do, as far as I know, with the people behind the multiboxing applications.
05/12/2016 10:28 PMPosted by Jazz
Mad also means crazy, out one's mind etc.

That's right, but it's more commonly used as the anger form.

So you want all classes, builds etc to have the same speed? That's madness. And multiboxing... That's gonna be your own head ache. Blizzard is not having anything to do, as far as I know, with the people behind the multiboxing applications.

I did not say anything of the sort. I simply asked for dimensional speed to apply to the entire party.
Or for me to disable it (which they have done for previous buffs in previous patches{MP buffs})

Of course different builds/classes will move at different speeds. But I have the exact same builds & class, so I would hope they move at the exact same speed.

Blizzard allows multiboxing. One of their game devs does it regularly, he even streamed it one time. What he is asking for is for one of his buffs to either buff the whole team or wants to be able to turn it off since it is messing with his party setup.
05/13/2016 06:30 AMPosted by ihaveshirts

Blizzard allows multiboxing. One of their game devs does it regularly, he even streamed it one time. What he is asking for is for one of his buffs to either buff the whole team or wants to be able to turn it off since it is messing with his party setup.

Who cares about his party setup - other than himself and other multiboxers?
05/13/2016 08:56 AMPosted by Jazz
Who cares about his party setup - other than himself and other multiboxers?

He does. Why would changing this effect you if it is optional?
Wait a sec cuz I got confused o.O

Atm it actually works 4 all party members but, as long while they were in the same map/lvl/area it was popped up. So 4 example of one party member ran ahead into lvl3 gr and there would be speed pylon at entrance AND da rest of party was still at lvl2 AND he popp it, only he/she would benefit from it's power.

So I assume that would be indeed an issue 4 multiboxin. Tbh quite interesting point of view.

Peace
Ahh, I just realized the problem you are trying to describe. That when 1 character destroys a number of objects it receives a slight movement speed buff. But only that character.

So in case of multiplayer and runs ahead that's just that one person being dum, they have existed since the release of the game and you just kick them or find another game. Nothing gamewise is going to make them better players.

In case of multiboxing, it's just a shame, I get that it can be annoying, but the concept is overly stupid anyway so it doesn't matter.

But I wouldn't care if they made it partywide, wouldn't change much though
dimensional speed is gained when breaking objects people..... I keep seeing retarded post that has nothing to do with dimensional speed.Break object gain speed for a while for the char that breaks them, that is.
05/13/2016 01:07 PMPosted by Xilelv
dimensional speed is gained when breaking objects people..... I keep seeing retarded post that has nothing to do with dimensional speed.Break object gain speed for a while for the char that breaks them, that is.

Thank you, I should have been more specific
Bumperino
Bump Truck