One week in now, what is your Paragon?

Hardcore
Ok, now that we have a week under our belts, where are you at for s6 now?
P700 to 800 seems to be the normal for lots of people on my friend list. I moved to SC for the season and in under 4 hours there I'm almost P400, how stupid is that?
P 479...
I am so far behind... :'(
Higher than you, therefore I win.

"I got a 6, a 5, a Jack, a 4, and a 8. I win!"
Paragon 750. All HC conquests and all achievements done. Missed rank 1 Lionhearted by 2 min, ARGGHHH!

Started to tone down my playing time, I played a lot the first weekend.
390... and only because JamesMMA carried me through level 60 GR's and I picked up like 30 levels in like 20 mins lol.
P453. I'm at about the same place as when I was one week into S5. I hope to be done with Conqueror in about a week to 10 days (i get distracted with wanting to try oddball builds). I'm playing barb this season, and I do feel that all four sets have something to offer. For my S5 DH I really only played three of the sets, and neglected the Nats set since the play-style is so prescribed. I'm not happy with how much solo play I've had, but that's mostly due to my schedule. I need to drag my behind into the pubs more.
Under 200.
Got bored 2 days in.
The game is still good, but after 4 years it needs a lot
more new content.
I have played Solo (softcore) and made it to P131 ....

What added to the fun was early on - just as I crossed over Lvl 70 - I killed a Treasure Goblin - and added 12 million gold after a visit to the Vault.

Solo play has been enjoyable - I notice that I am adding Paragon levels faster this Season versus last - I was P108 starting this day .. they tweaked something or I am getting very efficient :)

I also have the STAFF OF HERDING to get the "Whimsyshire Portrait Frame":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1omSKyex2fE (instructions)
05/06/2016 09:11 AMPosted by silentkiller
P700 to 800 seems to be the normal for lots of people on my friend list. I moved to SC for the season and in under 4 hours there I'm almost P400, how stupid is that?

Well, on a scale of 1 to Plaid, I'd say that moving to SC is pretty Ludicrous.

05/06/2016 02:51 PMPosted by Swisha
390... and only because JamesMMA carried me through level 60 GR's and I picked up like 30 levels in like 20 mins lol.

Please tell me that you at least got a better hand than a jack high.
05/06/2016 08:29 PMPosted by Endeavor
Please tell me that you at least got a better hand than a jack high.

You've clearly never played a game of "I win!"
P567 or smth 2x deth & my boots can't find !@#$s..
paragon 360s in SC, already bored haha. So i'm just here, hoping for some big announcements for Diablo this year.
Well, on a scale of 1 to Plaid, I'd say that moving to SC is pretty Ludicrous.

It feels refreshing, it's also weird to see some of the HC HC players going back to SC now.

It fits my playstyle, I can eat/drink and play D3 at the same time :)
Meta is the same both places.
440 something. was farming for goblins for a while though.
05/06/2016 09:11 AMPosted by silentkiller

I'm in mid 200s. Gaining fast now. Also running SC, so when you're on, let's run some rifts!
Chillin at 565 atm mostly by myself. I can't get into the meta and my playtime does not lineup with my timezone :)

Way farther ahead than I was in s5 at this time. I already have my stash tab and will hit GR70 tomorrow :)
Over 400 without even trying. It's a joke. At the beginning of S5 my entire HC account was paragon 510 or something like that. Now, you log in and gain 40 paragon. I miss the days of Paragon 60 meaning something.
05/08/2016 01:40 PMPosted by BobWitchDR
I miss the days of Paragon 60 meaning something.

Bob, the playtime of my SC character is under 4 hours and I already have collected all 3 DH sets, got F+R, easily farming GR50+.

I miss the days where finding a set item meant something and hitting P100 was something to be happy about.