Achievements !!Missing!! - 0

Bug Report
Hello team,

Ever since I started the season 6, I've been missing everything in the Achievements screen (hotkey "y"). Everything contains the text "This should be replaced with game data".

I've read somewhere that this could be solved by switching regions to NA and then back to EU, but it didn't help in my case. Also read something about changing the DNS to those of Google; it didn't work either.

I'm using OS X El Capitan 10.11.4 (15E65), and my Diablo 3 version is v2.4.1.36595.

This is a screenshot of my achievements screen: https://i.imgur.com/X5CRmhJ.jpg

Thanks in advance!
I have also tried:

• Reinstalling Battle.net and Diablo III
  • Creating a new character in a different region

No luck so far. Still seeing the "This should be replaced with game data" placeholders in my achievements screen. I've also lost all my achievement points (my profile shows 0 points).

Any input would be really welcome, I've had this problem since the beginning of season 6 and I can't find any other ideas on the Internet.

Cheers,
So this is how I've fixed the issue myself.

I got a message from a GM and they said they were able to log in with my account and see all my achievements properly, so it must've been something with the cache of my computer.

I did uninstall Diablo III and Battle.net again, and after that I searched for all *Blizzard* files in my computer. I noticed that all the Blizzard folders had been removed from my user's folder, but I still had some of them in /Users/Shared.

After removing all the folders in /Users/Shared and reinstalling both Battle.net and Diablo III, my achievements were available again.

I hope this helps any user that might have this issue in the future!

Cheers,
For windows users:
If you use more then one user profile, you have to view hidden files/folder and go to
C:\ProgramData\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net\
and delete "Cache" folder.
05/03/2017 02:42 AMPosted by Flep
For windows users:
If you use more then one user profile, you have to view hidden files/folder and go to

This worked perfectly! Thanks.
For windows users:

Confirmed. Worked for me as well.
I deleted the Cache folder and it didn't work. I then reinstalled Diablo III. That unfortunately didn't work as well. Also tried logging into a different region and then back into my original one - that didn't work too. Also this might have nothing to do with it, but when I start the game, the connection to the Blizzard server now takes much more time (I have a direct optic connection to my router and a 433 Mbps connection to it, so it's not my internet) I also did a complete scan and repair on the game and it said no repair was needed. By the way the Battle.net Cache folder in ProgramData never created itself again after I deleted it. Please help
For windows users:

Worked for me as well, when nothing else did.

FYI I *think* this happens because you filled up all your character slots, then deleted one to create your current seasonal character. However, something in the cache persisted and the game couldn't create the seasonal data as a result.

Just a guess, but something for Blizz to check out.
06/16/2018 04:26 PMPosted by t0lkien
For windows users:

Worked for me as well, when nothing else did.

FYI I *think* this happens because you filled up all your character slots, then deleted one to create your current seasonal character. However, something in the cache persisted and the game couldn't create the seasonal data as a result.

Just a guess, but something for Blizz to check out.

I don't think it's the hero slots. I had 3 ones open when i created this season 14 character.
same for me: no achievments and no seasonal rewards :'(
Hello everyone,

I'm currently experiencing the same problem: achievement screen and season journey are not available.

I've noticed it about 6 hours before (I think it happened when I actually was in game)
Before that, it was completely fine.

I have Windows 10 OS and so far, I've tried:
  • Restarting the game/battle.net/computer
  • Repairing the game via battle.net app
  • Deleting "Battle.net" and "Blizzard Entertainment" folders in %programdata%, %appdata%, %localappdata%
  • Turning off windows firewall
  • Doing all above at the same time

Nothing helped.

Could anyone please help me?
I have found what was causing the problem for me:
For some reason my ISP's DNS server was missing this domain name: blizzard.vo.llnwd.net - which probably is somehow used for acquiring achievements data.

Changing the default DNS servers (local ones) to Google DNS solved the problem.
You can tell if you have the same problem, if you can't ping the domain name provided above.

In order to change the servers on Windows, one can:
1. Open Control Panel -> Network and Internet -> Network Connections
2. Right click on your network adapter -> Properties
3. Click on Internet Protocol Version 4 -> Properties
4. Check "Use the following DNS server addresses" and put 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 there

Hope it helps someone (or even me, in the future) ^_^

P.S. Please note that information provided in the message might not be complete, as it's pretty late and I want to sleep (and therefore it was a really quick investigation)
P.P.S. If you don't understand something from this message, it might be better to contact a support service instead
06/17/2018 01:44 PMPosted by AmaranT
I have found what was causing the problem for me:
For some reason my ISP's DNS server was missing this domain name: blizzard.vo.llnwd.net - which probably is somehow used for acquiring achievements data.

Changing the default DNS servers (local ones) to Google DNS solved the problem.
You can tell if you have the same problem, if you can't ping the domain name provided above.

In order to change the servers on Windows, one can:
1. Open Control Panel -> Network and Internet -> Network Connections
2. Right click on your network adapter -> Properties
3. Click on Internet Protocol Version 4 -> Properties
4. Check "Use the following DNS server addresses" and put 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 there

Hope it helps someone (or even me, in the future) ^_^

P.S. Please note that information provided in the message might not be complete, as it's pretty late and I want to sleep (and therefore it was a really quick investigation)
P.P.S. If you don't understand something from this message, it might be better to contact a support service instead

Thank you! I HAD the same problem as you, nothing helped. But you did! Thank you again, great work on solution of this problem!
Copy the following into a text file and change the extension to REG then run it. this will add a Grand Admin Full Control to the right-click menu. use this new option on the "Diablo III" folder and "battle.net" launcher folder. Should have achievements

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shell\runas]

@="Grant Admin Full Control"

"NoWorkingDirectory"=""

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shell\runas\command]

@="cmd.exe /c takeown /f \"%1\" && icacls \"%1\" /grant administrators:F"

"IsolatedCommand"="cmd.exe /c takeown /f \"%1\" && icacls \"%1\" /grant administrators:F"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile\shell\runas2]

"NoWorkingDirectory"=""

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile\shell\runas2\command]

@="cmd.exe /c takeown /f \"%1\" && icacls \"%1\" /grant administrators:F"

"IsolatedCommand"="cmd.exe /c takeown /f \"%1\" && icacls \"%1\" /grant administrators:F"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shell\runas]

"NoWorkingDirectory"=""

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shell\runas\command]

@="cmd.exe /c takeown /f \"%1\" /r /d y && icacls \"%1\" /grant administrators:F /t"

"IsolatedCommand"="cmd.exe /c takeown /f \"%1\" /r /d y && icacls \"%1\" /grant administrators:F /t"
View hidden files and folders and deleting everything in
C:\ProgramData\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net\Cache
Worked for me