The Furnace

Items and Crafting
So I have spent thousands of blood shards and thousands of matts upgrading items to try and get this. Am I the only one who is seriously frustrated with this item? xD
I would say yes, upgrading 25 or so two-handed maces using the Hope of Cain recipe should yield you one.
In season 5 I wanted to build a Woh/Rasha wizard and spent the better half of my time there trying to find a Wand of Woh. I seriously rolled like 800 or so rares with shards and upgraded probably 80 before I found one. Along the way I found at least 15 or 20 Chantodo's wands.

Season 6 I'm trying to build Archon/Firebirds speed farm set. I get 3 Wohs the first day and can't find Chantodo to save my life.

-_-

I think the game has built in mechanics where it sees the build you're going for and lowers the drop rate of one of the critical items. Just kidding. Just kidding.
05/09/2016 06:01 AMPosted by Prophet001
In season 5 I wanted to build a Woh/Rasha wizard and spent the better half of my time there trying to find a Wand of Woh. I seriously rolled like 800 or so rares with shards and upgraded probably 80 before I found one. Along the way I found at least 15 or 20 Chantodo's wands.

Season 6 I'm trying to build Archon/Firebirds speed farm set. I get 3 Wohs the first day and can't find Chantodo to save my life.

-_-

I think the game has built in mechanics where it sees the build you're going for and lowers the drop rate of one of the critical items. Just kidding. Just kidding.

RNG IS RNG, after 20 hours of playing , I still not get the forcus ring
05/09/2016 06:01 AMPosted by Prophet001

Are you? Are you really?

Lol, at least you can convert set items in the cube. I actually completely forgot about that until about the fourth day of season trying to get my Helltooth Garg build going. Took forever to get a Mask of Jeram. Too bad I wasn't going for Jade because I probably found half a dozen Quezocoatls along the way.

-_-

I need some tinfoil because that is how I feel. Last season I could never get ancient lon rings. This season 2 complete ancient sets so far from random drops.
I've upgraded so many 2H maces in the cube, and ONLY these four have appeared:

Arthef's, Crushbane, Wrath of the Bone King, and Sledge of Athskeleng.

There are 10 2H maces, why am I only getting these 4? Is it perhaps that each model of mace will only yield a given set of legendaries? Which yellow mace will upgrade to a Furnace? I'm only able to craft Sovereign Persuader at the blacksmith, else I'd have been trying to upgrade other models of 2H mace.
(DISCLAIMER: this is based soley on my understanding of the game and game mechanics)

I got a furnace yesterday and it rolled ancient with relatively good stats however, I am running mainly LoN crusader and don't really need a furnace so I gave it to my friend who was in the party with me at the time. Furthermore, I reccomend that if your hunting for a furnace or an equvilantly rare item that you run an ancient (if you have one) Leorics crown with a flawless royal topz in the socket. In addition to the crown I strongly encourage you to run higher nephalim rifts --as opposed to high greater rifts-- as the better magic find chance will be proct every time you open a chest or kill a magical or elite. In comparison, in a greater rift whether it be level 20 or 100 your better chance at magic find will proc only once as you can only get loot from the rift gaurd, thus hindering your chances of getting your furnace.