Jade Harvester highest solo grift?

Witch Doctor
First night poking at my jade doctor and I can solo 70 with him, can anyone else do better?
I can get more dps out of mine but I get to squishy. Wondering how well other jades are faring out there.

Is there any jades on the leaderboard?

Edit** Please link wd so I can compare if able. Thanks !
Nugs did an 80 pre patch and was trying for 87's....
Tried 75 with only one augment and I blasted through it even though I died a few times.
boss came when I had 50% time left and took a while to kill (did not have stricken equipped.).

I am experimenting with grin reaper and rorg in cube, then we can use MC for group play which basically increases damage with 70% or something like that.. could possibly be a hybrid in the meta with the right setup.

Gems I am not sure about yet... just ran with the gems i did not have equipped on another char.

Also not convined that poison is the only way to go, at least in solo. in groups poison is a must...

Lots of testing to be done.
Can I get links to the accounts with said grift achievements so I can compare? I do not know who nug is, and skyyvodka your profile with the wd?
04/28/2016 05:53 AMPosted by Hurley
an I get links to the accounts with said grift achievements so I can compare?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/ButteryNub-1175/hero/67306932
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/skyyvodka-1376/hero/67955300

I think I will cube furnace tonight and switch around gems a bit.. want to try it out a bit more before augmenting the gear :)
It took me 6 tries to finish an 85 with about 1:30 to spare. That GR was 6 floors, too, so it wasnt like I was clearing a dream. I fully expect to finish 87 tonight if I sit and fish for a bit. With 100+ gems and augments, even at only ~1170, I think 90 would be within reach.
I think 90 is on the low end, jade is not fully figured out yet IMO and I have not seen a p2000+ run it yet.

anyway I love dying with jade, takes 1 sec to be back up. with HT or Zuni there are pets cooldowns that really can screw you over..
04/28/2016 06:50 AMPosted by ButteryNub
It took me 6 tries to finish an 85 with about 1:30 to spare. That GR was 6 floors, too, so it wasnt like I was clearing a dream. I fully expect to finish 87 tonight if I sit and fish for a bit. With 100+ gems and augments, even at only ~1170, I think 90 would be within reach.

Are you mostly limitied by your dmg output, or monster dmg?
04/28/2016 10:07 AMPosted by Allor
04/28/2016 06:50 AMPosted by ButteryNub

Are you mostly limitied by your dmg output, or monster dmg?

Jade is all about damage output, so yes. If you have the DPS, the surivability is no issue. (Yes, it's glassy, but you can sit in huge packs for like 30sec without taking damage if you chain harvest.)

04/28/2016 07:56 AMPosted by skyyvodka
I think 90 is on the low end, jade is not fully figured out yet IMO and I have not seen a p2000+ run it yet.

Tbh, I dont think that there is anything left to figure out with Jade. Nothing has changed mechanically, it is simply playing it. Paragon will help for sure, but I dont know that it will push much higher than 90. We might see a 93, but that is pretty close to 90, def towards the high end.
04/28/2016 07:56 AMPosted by skyyvodka
I have not seen a p2000+ run it yet.

Blizzard needs to get away from the fact that you need pXXXX to be "good".

Anyways, I am behind Butterynugs in gear/paragons (842) and cleared 80. Finally just got a worthy ancient Sacred Harvester 2 nights ago. But it is not even over 3k so I have a ways to go. I was stuck on GR74 before 2.4.1 and would say the patch gave us 7-9 GR levels more so that would put myself at around 83 with my current gear and nugs will be able to get 87/88.

789. rockon87 80 13m 55.450s Apr 27, 2016 4:19 AM
I was was at GR75 and then tried a 33.33% cool down build and jumped straight to GR80, voila.

Will adjust soon and get higher.
i believe jade has best fishing potentia. Good luck finding power + channel pylon with key spam macro :P