Salvage All

General Discussion
Why don't we have a *real* Salvage All button? Yes I know I there ist Trash / Magik / Rare All buttons but why not just ONE single button and be done?

Maybe somebody else has already brought this up before...
05/01/2016 02:31 AMPosted by AsagiD304
Why don't we have a *real* Salvage All button? Yes I know I there ist Trash / Magik / Rare All buttons but why not just ONE single button and be done?

because you could accidently salvage stuiff that wasnt meant to be salgaved like your health potion for example

or that ring you got in your inventory for when u need it

salvage all is not needed
Because there is never really a need to save yellow/blue/white items. However, I will hold onto a full set of green items and switch them out. If I choose salvage all, I would be pissed at losing all my legendaries.
05/01/2016 02:34 AMPosted by Mokum

because you could accidently salvage stuiff that wasnt meant to be salgaved like your health potion for example

In the console version of D3 they have a salvage all button but it only salvages rares,magic and standard items only it does not touch Legendary and Set items. So they could do a salvage all but do it in the sense of that it only salvages all regular,magic, and rare items.
05/01/2016 03:36 AMPosted by Xombie
Because there is never really a need to save yellow/blue/white items. However, I will hold onto a full set of green items and switch them out. If I choose salvage all, I would be pissed at losing all my legendaries.

I'll hold on to yellow items to try to cube them into specific things. Cubing yellow swords is how i got my twister sword on my wizard this season.
05/01/2016 02:34 AMPosted by Mokum

This forum is no place for your logic and common sense. Kindly keep them to yourself. :)
05/01/2016 08:18 AMPosted by Fender178
In the console version of D3 they have a salvage all button but it only salvages rares,magic and standard items only it does not touch Legendary and Set items. So they could do a salvage all but do it in the sense of that it only salvages all regular,magic, and rare items.

This is what I was meaning. Sorry I wasn't clear the first time XD

~Danke
05/01/2016 08:25 AMPosted by Sibenice

I'll hold on to yellow items to try to cube them into specific things. Cubing yellow swords is how i got my twister sword on my wizard this season.

That is how I ended up getting two of my WD sets, heh.
05/01/2016 08:25 AMPosted by Sibenice

That's not necessary later in the game, since you can craft them for really dirt cheap.
Whenever I want to say, roll a 1h sword, I can simply craft them at the blacksmith then take it to the cube to roll for a legendary upgrade.
The material cost for them does not involve any Death's Breath, and is practically free.

When you have 20,000 of each material it just stops being an issue.
I can't think of any yellow gear on any character or build, that I want to hang onto.
Perhaps some of those "required level reduced" gear I can give to someone who doesn't have RoS, but those sit in my stash anyways.

So yeah, at least a choice to use a "salvage everything but legendaries" button would be pretty convenient.