Location of Kahzra (Fallen) Pennant?

General Discussion
1 2 3 117 Next
Comfirmed as a Fallen pennant not a Kahzra pennant(see below).Does it exsist on console?
Nothing yet, I was doing full clears of the highlands area and killing gharbad a ton, nothing. Moving my search over to greyhollow island and seeing if that turns up anything.
Thanks!
I have my game recorded so that if I do find it I can go back and post pictures and a small clip of it if and when I find it.

Lots of deleted footage so far.
05/05/2016 08:43 AMPosted by Thphlstr
I have my game recorded so that if I do find it I can go back and post pictures and a small clip of it if and when I find it.
Awesome

Don't got shadowplay?
05/05/2016 01:49 PMPosted by KiWeN

Don't got shadowplay?

Ive actually never heard of that before. I currently use OBS. It works and is pretty simple (free as well). I have no attachment to it so im more than willing to switch.
anybody?Steffon's Lance location ?
I have the pennant but I have no idea when or how I found it
05/12/2016 04:33 PMPosted by Hotrod

Post pic please.
05/12/2016 04:33 PMPosted by Hotrod
Bummer!
I think this is it any way or is this the seasonal one?

http://imgur.com/0hQFGLd

Edit: does appear to be a false alarm I googled kahzra pennant when I first noticed it. It was the first image but I should know the internet lies
05/12/2016 05:52 PMPosted by Hotrod
Does it show the location?
Isnt it part of the seasonal journey?
It´s either a very hidden mistery, or it´s bugged and don´t drop, considering this is Diablo 3 we´re talking about, I´d put my money on bugged
05/12/2016 05:52 PMPosted by Hotrod

http://imgur.com/0hQFGLd

Edit: does appear to be a false alarm I googled kahzra pennant when I first noticed it. It was the first image but I should know the internet lies

That's actually the season pennant. The Khazra one looks like: https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/gallery/X99X98054JTX1460421241854.jpg
still looking
Did a lot of "stuff" yesterday pertaining to this with no results whatsoever. Many, many, many full Highland clears along with the various dungeons that spawn (some that are also occasional spawns). Hell, I even listened to the lore books to see if there was something in one of those about it but that same up empty, too.

Greyhollow Island was no different. Spent many hours there and it's probably one of my favorite places in the game. Again, nothing came of it.

We'll see what I can come up with later today.