Location of Kahzra (Fallen) Pennant?

General Discussion
Prev 1 17 18 19 117 Next
05/23/2016 08:52 AMPosted by igor10
Can't someone at least confirm how much RNG is involved with the pennant?
I think if no one finds it they will have to reveal more.But for now its nice to be hunting something truly rare.
05/23/2016 09:42 AMPosted by WALLYWALLEYE
I think if no one finds it they will have to reveal more.But for now its nice to be hunting something truly rare.

I very much enjoy the hunt, what I don't enjoy is not knowing where to hunt.
It can be literally anywhere in the game and it doesn't spawn 100% of the time.
05/23/2016 09:42 AMPosted by WALLYWALLEYE
05/23/2016 08:52 AMPosted by igor10
Can't someone at least confirm how much RNG is involved with the pennant?

Half the fun is finding where to start. If they told us where to look, 90% of the hunt is over. Not like you need to find it twice or upgrade the pennant. Once it is found the thrill of the hunt will be over.

#NoMoreHints
#RandomIsRandom
05/23/2016 09:52 AMPosted by Charming
Half the fun is finding where to start.

This is only true if there is no heavy RNG involved.

I haven't followed how people found that the cosmic wings are in whimsydale, but I highly doubt that someone stumbled upon it in game.
05/23/2016 10:03 AMPosted by igor10
05/23/2016 09:52 AMPosted by Charming
Half the fun is finding where to start.

This is only true if there is no heavy RNG involved.

I haven't followed how people found that the cosmic wings are in whimsydale, but I highly doubt that someone stumbled upon it in game.

Thats what I dont like about this stuff. I am almost certain I saw "the Herald" on a boss when I was farming goblins but at the time I had no idea it was anything to be looking for. There are no in game clues at all. If you dont read the boards, youtube videos or data mine then its just blind luck not hunting or questing.
05/23/2016 10:26 AMPosted by Naithan
There are no in game clues at all.
You sure about that?
I've been running a lot of storm halls and unkown depths. I am currently of the opinion that Graw probably spawns in one of these two locations. I have encountered a purple named treasure goblin spawn when the map has fallen a total of twice. I haven't see this in game in a long time. I'm not sure if it's a place holder and that Graw could spawn there. Maybe it's bugged? I don't know. Does anyone know about goblins that spawn with purple names. I swear I haven't seen this since vanilla.
05/23/2016 10:30 AMPosted by WALLYWALLEYE
05/23/2016 10:26 AMPosted by Naithan
There are no in game clues at all.
You sure about that?

Are there?
I just wanna know if this khazra pennant exists. I dont want bliz to give out its location, I just want a confimation that it is in the game. plz bliz. plz tell us.
05/23/2016 11:01 AMPosted by Octopie
I just wanna know if this khazra pennant exists. I dont want bliz to give out its location, I just want a confimation that it is in the game. plz bliz. plz tell us.

Check this post : http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/20743745267?page=3#43
05/23/2016 11:01 AMPosted by Octopie

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/20743745267?page=3#43

From page 3 of this very same forum discussion
05/23/2016 10:35 AMPosted by Dudeanonymus
I've been running a lot of storm halls and unkown depths. I am currently of the opinion that Graw probably spawns in one of these two locations. I have encountered a purple named treasure goblin spawn when the map has fallen a total of twice. I haven't see this in game in a long time. I'm not sure if it's a place holder and that Graw could spawn there. Maybe it's bugged? I don't know. Does anyone know about goblins that spawn with purple names. I swear I haven't seen this since vanilla.

This purple goblin is Snitchley, I saw him a few times in Act 3 Arreat Crater locations.
http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Snitchley
Anyone have a location yet!?
05/23/2016 12:26 PMPosted by KeenDzaDza
This purple goblin is Snitchley, I saw him a few times in Act 3 Arreat Crater locations.
http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Snitchley
There is a purple goblin too. It has the same appearance as Snitchley (a bigger goblin) but the name is "Treasure Goblin" in purple.

I've seen him during vanilla in dhalgur oasis and kulle's dungeons. This patch only in the storm halls.

Snitchley is different from normal goblins because he won't run away through a portal no matter how much time you wait.
Didn't try with the purple goblin.
Hmmmm it's kinda ridiculous that 18 sites and still noone have found it yet....
No one reading or at least writing in this forum.
Maybe there are some, without the need to publish it?
Maybe here in this topic?
We'll never know.

I think there were drops yet. Blizz could easily verify them.
But what would that help? The information that the pennant drops is given, so we wouldn't know anything more than now, except the one who got the drop tells us in which direction to think.
It's very possible the pennant requires certain conditions to be met before one can actually attain it, which would explain why simply restarting games to search locations comes up with null. Maybe killing a specific amount if unique Fallen enemies, or very specific Fallen enemies like Korae, Samae, Garan, etc.?

Seems unlikely that if the pennant was simply based on a 100% location with just a low spawn rate for a Resplendent Chest or Graw the Herald, it would have been found a while back just like Regreb the Slayer. I am still of the mindset that Graw the Herald simply drops an xmog, though. I can't see them wasting a new type of breakable barrel, called a Resplendent Barrel, on a simple xmog.
maybe it has to do with fallen lunatics? or using nagelring on a certain location? :)
If no one finds Graw within the next couple of days I'm likely to stop my search and move on to playing overwatch till next season
just had a purple named menagerist goblin and a purple named treasure goblin in unknown depths and storm halls both had fallen spawns. It just seems wrong to me that these goblins spawn with their names in purple. It has happened with blood theives and gem hoarders too...