Location of Kahzra (Fallen) Pennant?

General Discussion
Prev 1 22 23 24 117 Next
05/24/2016 01:25 PMPosted by GodHand
Man, that's not Aidan's skull at all on the pennant, I didn't know Aidan had a bird skull lmao. I never saw any resemblance whatsoever there.

That's a bird skull. prob a trophy or something meaningful to the beings who made the pennant. Who can you suggest is a human skull when that beak is super obvious, just have another look

http://i.imgur.com/smatCBn.jpg

Do ppl really don't know about birds anatomy? is a freaking bird's skull

Coming from the guy with "nothing else better to do" than farm all day long and come up with nothing. Also not giving any viable resources for finding any of the lost xmogs on here nor Reddit, excuse me while I put what you say and toss it directly into the trash.

"But I have everything in the game. I pay for pennants for games I don't play so I can use them on my D3 character and I also pay for portraits for games I don't play so I can use them on D3 and then I make sure I tell people about it."

Oh good, I can ignore you on here just like I can in the game. Maybe I can also ignore you elsewhere when you have an incessant need to whine.

He's right though, it's most defenitely not a human skull.
ZaPLaS: "If only I could buy this pennant."
05/24/2016 01:16 PMPosted by GodHand
Obviously the official pictures having a huge resemblance to the skull is simply coincidence,

You're basing this whole argument solely on the ''hole''. The skull itself has no resemblence whatsoever.

Enlarge the pic and see for yourself:

1) There is a white blur around the ''hole'', which indicates that it's out of place.

2) Look at the sides of the ''hole''. It's something that looks exactly like the sides of the skull, which indicates that it could be the top/back of the skull.

You don't have to believe, but don't go ape!@#$ crazy on us if it turns out to not be Aidan.
Just wanted to pop in here real quick to say I've extended the cap of this thread so you sleuths can continue your investigations. :)
05/24/2016 01:38 PMPosted by igor10
There is a white blur around the ''hole''

oO
GodHand, you had some credibility here, now just throwing that away with childish posts just because we had an argument in chat game?.

Accept that I have more rare items than you do man. What's the problem with that? I paid for some wings yes, but I earned the other ones, I have 9 pairs, so?

The Aidan skull is a mistake man, just recognize that and move on. I'm a Biologist and if that is not some sort of bird skull, (could be a mix of demon-bird) then I failed at animal anatomy lol

Let's move on
Anyways, now that we know Aidan's does not drop, I'm still going to assume it was located in the Crater chest. Now I'm glad I wasted minimal time there. Again, it's a bummer about Aidan's Revenge being omitted, but at least we have his skull on the pennant. :)

As far as the pennant is concerned: I'd like to give some possible direction-oriented news that's upcoming, but I will probably wait to see if the source is solid. In the meantime, I know a few of us have been farming Storm Halls and Unknown Depths in Kulle's Archives due to the spawn rate of red Fallen Shaman in there. Unfortunately, the only Fallen Shaman that spawn there are unique themselves - FallenShaman_A_Zoltlev. Those are basically Magus Fallen Shaman. Graw the Herald has no special or unique texture name, just the FallenShaman_A_ texture. As stated before, he will look just like Beyatt: http://www.diablowiki.net/Beyatt

The chances of spawning _A_texture Fallen Shaman on the Howling Plateau is really only available when the Miner's Gold bounty (or even the event; it doesn't need to be the bounty) do not spawn. Often times you can find them under where the gold chest he brings up is and along the road.

Considering A2 files for Fallen Shaman are also used in A5 (and elsewhere), Graw could theoretically spawn outside of A2, but it's doubtful. I'm inclined to think he spawns in Howling Plateau or nearby. Perhaps his Herald/Harbinger title represents a message he was bringing to Emperor Hakan/Belial. This may explain his travling near the road near Caldeum and why his sighting has been reported around this area.
Has anyone tried reloading the Desolate Chamber 100,000 times? An angel did 'fall' there. Just a thought.
05/24/2016 01:38 PMPosted by igor10
05/24/2016 01:16 PMPosted by GodHand
Obviously the official pictures having a huge resemblance to the skull is simply coincidence,

You're basing this whole argument solely on the ''hole''. The skull itself has no resemblence whatsoever.

Enlarge the pic and see for yourself:

1) There is a white blur around the ''hole'', which indicates that it's out of place.

2) Look at the sides of the ''hole''. It's something that looks exactly like the sides of the skull, which indicates that it could be the top/back of the skull.

You don't have to believe, but don't go ape!@#$ crazy on us if it turns out to not be Aidan.

There's no argument to be had. I had already forgotten about it until you brought it up again. And considering the fact we know the flavored text of the pennant, I doubt there will actually be a lore book that drops with it to give us background into its creation and whatnot. This must be your first Diablo game.

And no, it was not solely based on the hole, but that jumped out at me. I already posted links to pictures. Originally you thought the horns looks like Overseers' so I posted pictures of D2 Aidan/Diablo. If you want to think it's a bird then more power to you. Thankfully, most sane people who have played Diablo since the 1st do not (check the large Transmog thread on Reddit).

Ain't nothin' in this game gonna' make me go "ape!@#$ crazy." I haven't thus far with some of the chain-pulling that's gone on, so I'm pretty solid. Plus, some of us remember back to having to handle things like your character popping when being PK'd and losing all your items back in the early days of D2, before it was patched. And days when leveling from 90-99 took 6 months.
05/24/2016 01:43 PMPosted by Nevalistis
Just wanted to pop in here real quick to say I've extended the cap of this thread so you sleuths can continue your investigations. :)

Give a little hint!!! In what Act to look for the pennant?
We can figure it out! Thank you.
05/24/2016 01:57 PMPosted by GodHand
There's no argument to be had. I had already forgotten about it until you brought it up again.

Oh, so now I'm at fault for your flaming? LoL.

And considering the fact we know the flavored text of the pennant

Please, explain what does ''the harvest'' has to do with Aidan?

This must be your first Diablo game.

You base this on what exactly?

Originally you thought the horns looks like Overseers

I sais ''somewhat''. Somewhat =/= Exactly.
05/24/2016 02:05 PMPosted by KaMaZ
05/24/2016 01:43 PMPosted by Nevalistis

Give a little hint!!! In what Act to look for the pennant?
We can figure it out! Thank you.

"I won't be giving any hints on whereabouts." She already gave one. She probably won't be giving another for quite some time if it's still not found. Hopefully I'll know the act tonight or tomorrow, then believe me I will share info I get.
05/24/2016 02:10 PMPosted by igor10
There's no argument to be had. I had already forgotten about it until you brought it up again.

Oh, so now I'm at fault for your flaming? LoL.

And considering the fact we know the flavored text of the pennant

Please, explain what does ''the harvest'' has to do with Aidan?

This must be your first Diablo game.

You base this on what exactly?

Originally you thought the horns looks like Overseers

I sais ''somewhat''. Somewhat =/= Exactly.

ffs...

1) I never said anything was your fault, except me alluding to your possible naivety.

2) I never said the Harvest had anything to do with Aidan. I said since we know the flavored text of the pennant, I doubt a lore book will drop to reveal any background on it. Translation: The flavored text gives us no insight into the pennant's origins.

3) It's obvious.

4) It's not even somewhat close. It's nowhere near close.

With that, I'm done cluttering this thread up with such mundane banter such as this.
05/24/2016 02:20 PMPosted by GodHand
3) It's obvious.

05/24/2016 02:20 PMPosted by GodHand
ffs...

ffs indeed...

05/24/2016 01:52 PMPosted by ZaPLaS
GodHand, you had some credibility here, now just throwing that away with childish posts just because we had an argument in chat game?.

Also remember that those who you flamed for having a different opinion, are not the only ones who read your replies. Don't wash your credibility down the toilet.
People have different thinking, approaches to problems and ways of working things out. But there’s a strength in differences. If a team learns how to embrace everyone’s strength, each teammate can give its best and the team itself will be unstoppable.

Please don't destroy this thread...

Let's have fun!
what i dont get is where did the image: http://i.imgur.com/smatCBn.jpg come from?

because that image seems to be very misleading. When looking at the original image posted on battle.net: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/20095515/patch-241-preview-cosmetic-items-4-14-2016 it appears very different.

notice the differences in the images. Im curious where these from from. You can clearly see from the image posted by blizzard on battlenet. Look at where the horns are placed, the horns in general, etc. I'd like to know where the first image came from, because it appears to be very misleading. The real image from blizzard shows what appears to be very different. There isnt even skull above what should be the eye sockets, given in the image that was datamined i think? Anyways, I notice quite a few very obvious differences, that dont even quite seem possible unless this image was created with the purpose of being very misleading. When comparing the two images, there isnt even a spot on the official blizzard image of the pennant where the "soulstone hole" could be located, as the eye sockets are the upper limit of the skull.

just curious where this image: http://i.imgur.com/smatCBn.jpg is from? How was it created, as it is clearly a composite photo reconstructed of many different parts?

Thanks, just wanted to point out these glaring differences i noticed.
@igor10

You know what's funny is I have people on Curse who actively watch this thread and have helped provide immense amounts of viable information in the past (PTR mostly) who are considering not even releasing upcoming information because of this type of nonsense. If I wanted to spend time in PShop editing out names, etc., I'd enjoy posting the screenshots, but the word "ungrateful" comes up quite often.

Maybe you'd prefer to blindly venture off and hope you run into something? I don't know. What I do know, igor10, is you provide zero viable information and instead continue to try to get some forum argument going despite me trying to be evasive. Perhaps you think you're entitled to information? Well, you're not. And at this point I'm half tempted to just say you can wait for Neva to give you another "hint."
05/24/2016 02:39 PMPosted by Rapture
what i dont get is where did the image: http://i.imgur.com/smatCBn.jpg come from?

because that image seems to be very misleading. When looking at the original image posted on battle.net: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/20095515/patch-241-preview-cosmetic-items-4-14-2016 it appears very different.

notice the differences in the images. Im curious where these from from. You can clearly see from the image posted by blizzard on battlenet. Look at where the horns are placed, the horns in general, etc. I'd like to know where the first image came from, because it appears to be very misleading. The real image from blizzard shows what appears to be very different. There isnt even skull above what should be the eye sockets, given in the image that was datamined i think? Anyways, I notice quite a few very obvious differences, that dont even quite seem possible unless this image was created with the purpose of being very misleading. When comparing the two images, there isnt even a spot on the official blizzard image of the pennant where the "soulstone hole" could be located, as the eye sockets are the upper limit of the skull.

just curious where this image: http://i.imgur.com/smatCBn.jpg is from? How was it created, as it is clearly a composite photo reconstructed of many different parts?

Thanks, just wanted to point out these glaring differences i noticed.

The images of the front of the pennant, the textures for Shaman, barrel_unique, etc. all came from datamining. We do not have an official picture of the in-game pennant.
I did not find the pennant - HA!.. still looking but there are a few places I have found that are very good candidates for good results. I will stick to my route and will keep you all apprised.
05/24/2016 02:41 PMPosted by GodHand
but the word "ungrateful" comes up quite often.

Where was I ungrateful to you? By pointing out a possible mistake?

What I do know, igor10, is you provide zero viable information and instead continue to try to get some forum argument going despite me trying to be evasive.

You bash at me (and others) for no reason. We only stated an opinion and you started flaming at us as if we are !@#$ compared to you.

You know what's funny is I have people on Curse

I could care less because you just showed everyone what a pos you are as a person.