Location of Kahzra (Fallen) Pennant?

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 117 Next
05/17/2016 02:14 AMPosted by Nihlathak
Farmed Anvil of Fury PTR and live +15 Anvil of Fury no Aidan's Revenge

Good effort but not enough, took me like 400 runs (about 35 anvils to find blue sword) it may take more to find Aidan's Revenge - if is available, and if it's the right place -

I don't mind doing runs, hundreds of them, if I know the item is in the game. At this point hunting for those 4 missing items seems like a waste of time.

in this thread, someone twittered Neva about the pennant, let's hope she can give us confirmation

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/20743934239

I'll keep searching all the keeps and arreat craters in A3, looks like a mysterious chest may be there.

Also, the greyhollow island for the crowbar, looks like the only place with crustaceans like creatures.
Having a simple transmog like an axe require the amount of runs required for the Anvil of Fury to produce it seems well out of line in comparison to any of the other regular cosmetics. I mean yeah you could get lucky and nab it within the first half-a-dozen spawns, but chances are slim-to-none.

There's also that anvil in the Craters, which seems more plausible. I forgot if it was Crater level 1 or 2 I ran into it a few times but it spat out junk (just like Griswold's Anvil of Fury) but I'm assuming at some point it probably spits out something good.
05/16/2016 07:31 PMPosted by MissCheetah
I am pretty sure Nevalistis will look in to it and let us know if it exists. In the interest of hunting fun, I don't expect to be told where it is :)

I was already on it! Sorry for the delay, folks. Testing drop rates is one of the more complicated and time consuming investigations we can perform, so it took us a little while to be sure of this one.

Yes, the pennant you are referring to is live and can drop. However, it's one of the more rare cosmetic items that have been added. As with other cosmetics, I'm hesitant to reveal the location because, as MissCheetah mentioned, the hunt is part of the excitement and it's great to see the community working together to track these things down!

What I will say is that folks are starting to get on the right track, but aren't quite there yet. :) For example, this is indeed a Fallen pennant rather than a Khazra one.
Thanks for looking into it and for giving a tip Nevalist , we may assume that also ther other yet to discovered items ( Aidan's Revenge ,Mace of the Crows and Steffon's Heavy Lance ) may be also in the game and we just haven't discovered them yet .
they're on campaign mode or adventure?
Ok, so it's a fallen, probably a named one...We should be farming these guys for a while.

Ashangu, a Conjurer in the Dahlgur Oasis
Avatar of Rakanishu - Dahlgur Oasis, Shrine of Rakanishu event
Beyatt, a Shaman in The Lost Caravan, Stinging Winds
Bromak the Overlord - Dahlgur Oasis, Prisoners of Kamyr event
Hemit the Feared - Howling Plateau
Mundunogo, a Conjurer in the Dahlgur Oasis
what about den of the fallen in weeping? any purples that spawn in there?
05/17/2016 12:08 PMPosted by Nevalistis
05/16/2016 07:31 PMPosted by MissCheetah
I am pretty sure Nevalistis will look in to it and let us know if it exists. In the interest of hunting fun, I don't expect to be told where it is :)

I was already on it! Sorry for the delay, folks. Testing drop rates is one of the more complicated and time consuming investigations we can perform, so it took us a little while to be sure of this one.

Yes, the pennant you are referring to is live and can drop. However, it's one of the more rare cosmetic items that have been added. As with other cosmetics, I'm hesitant to reveal the location because, as MissCheetah mentioned, the hunt is part of the excitement and it's great to see the community working together to track these things down!

What I will say is that folks are starting to get on the right track, but aren't quite there yet. :) For example, this is indeed a Fallen pennant rather than a Khazra one.

Shouldn't the Khazra pennant just be in a1 where the crazy, super evil Khazra bounty is? Southern Highlands maybe? Or Khazra Den?
05/17/2016 01:02 PMPosted by Endeavor

Shouldn't the Khazra pennant just be in a1 where the crazy, super evil Khazra bounty is? Southern Highlands maybe? Or Khazra Den?

That would make it way too obvious of a choice and it would have been found by now.
05/17/2016 12:45 PMPosted by AgentNut
Ok, so it's a fallen, probably a named one...We should be farming these guys for a while.

There are a LOT more Fallen than that.
A list of all types of Fallen : http://www.diablowiki.net/Fallen

Act I : We have the Decaying Fallen Shaman Skeletons inside Den of the Fallen in Weeping hollow , aside from that i can't see any mobs listed as Fallen in the wiki spawning on Act I

Fallen mob types per ACT :

Act II :
Fallen Commander > The Storm Halls, The Unknown Depths
Fallen Master > Ancient Path, Caldeum, Dahlgur Oasis and Desolate Sands
Fallen Overseer > Black Canyon Mines, The Crumbling Vault, Dahlgur Oasis, Howling Plateau, The Lost Caravan, Path to the Oasis and Stinging Winds
Fallen Fighter > The Storm Halls, The Unknown Depths
Fallen > Black Canyon Mines, The Crumbling Vault, Dahlgur Oasis, Howling Plateau, The Lost Caravan, Path to the Oasis, Stinging Winds, Storage Cellar, Strom Cellar and Sundered Canyon
Fallen Peon > Caldeum, Dahlgur Oasis, The Storm Halls and The Unknown Depths
Fallen Cur > Ancient Path, Desolate Sands, The Storm Halls and The Unknown Depths
Fallen Hound > Alcarnus Cellar, Blood Cellar Command Post, Howling Plateau and Sundered Canyon
Fallen Mutt > The Storm Halls, The Unknown Depths
Demented Fallen > The Storm Halls, The Unknown Depths
Fallen Lunatic > Ancient Path, Dahlgur Oasis and Desolate Sands
Fallen Conjurer > Dahlgur Oasis
Fallen Magus > The Storm Halls, The Unknown Depths
Fallen Shaman > The Crumbling Vault, Dahlgur Oasis, The Lost Caravan and Path to the Oasis

Act III :
Fallen Overlord > The Barracks
Fallen Slavelord > Skycrown Battlements
Fallen Grunt > The Barracks and Skycrown Battlements
Fallen Soldier > Rakkis Crossing and Skycrown Battlements
Fallen Hellhound > Skycrown Battlements and Upper Ramparts
Fallen Mongrel > The Barracks and Skycrown Battlements
Fallen Maniac > The Barracks and The Keep Depths
Fallen Firemage > Arreat Crater, Rakkis Crossing, Skycrown Battlements and Tower of the Damned
Fallen Prophet > The Barracks

Act V :
Fallen Legionaire > Hideout of the Lost Legion
Fallen Grunt > Hideout of the Lost Legion
Fallen Shaman > hideout of the lost legion

Fallen type superuniques :

Well for sure there are a loooot Fallens XD , most likely the Fallen we seek is the newly added mob that could be placed in many places . It can always drop from a container somewhere close to some Fallen spawn locations who knows .
05/17/2016 01:42 PMPosted by katrina88

Act II :
Fallen Commander
Fallen Master
Fallen Overseer
Fallen Fighter
Fallen
Fallen Peon
Fallen Cur
Fallen Hound
Fallen Mutt
Demented Fallen
Fallen Lunatic
Fallen Conjurer
Fallen Magus
Fallen Shaman > Howling plateu , Graw the herald is listed as Fallen shaman in the datamined info we had

Act III :
Fallen Overlord
Fallen Slavelord
Fallen Grunt
Fallen Soldier
Fallen Hellhound
Fallen Mongrel
Fallen Maniac
Fallen Firemage
Fallen Prophet

Act V :
Fallen Legionaire
Fallen Grunt

Well for sure there are a loooot Fallens XD

Only one logical place for me, would be the random spawn of the Fallen cave in the Weeping Hollow. As I recall it was full of Fallen Shaman skeletons. Might be found there as well. But yeah, lots of places to look. Scary.
05/17/2016 12:26 PMPosted by Darkmaster77

As with the other cosmetics added in Patch 2.4.1, this item should only drop in Adventure mode.
05/17/2016 02:09 PMPosted by Nevalistis
05/17/2016 12:26 PMPosted by Darkmaster77

As with the other cosmetics added in Patch 2.4.1, this item should only drop in Adventure mode.

Well there are some of the new transmogsadded with 2.4.1 that do drop also in the campaign mode , as an example Ghould King Blade : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3dpVn6lCw4
This doesn't mean that they don't drop in adventure mode , but from what it seems they are not adventure mode exclusive items .

Edit : Perhaps that specific item ( ghoul king blade ) is an exception , perhaps it applies to all , not certain , but for now we should focus on adventure mode it seems . Thanks again for the hints and your time .
05/17/2016 01:46 PMPosted by Silent

Act II :
Fallen Commander
Fallen Master
Fallen Overseer
Fallen Fighter
Fallen
Fallen Peon
Fallen Cur
Fallen Hound
Fallen Mutt
Demented Fallen
Fallen Lunatic
Fallen Conjurer
Fallen Magus
Fallen Shaman > Howling plateu , Graw the herald is listed as Fallen shaman in the datamined info we had

Act III :
Fallen Overlord
Fallen Slavelord
Fallen Grunt
Fallen Soldier
Fallen Hellhound
Fallen Mongrel
Fallen Maniac
Fallen Firemage
Fallen Prophet

Act V :
Fallen Legionaire
Fallen Grunt

Well for sure there are a loooot Fallens XD

Only one logical place for me, would be the random spawn of the Fallen cave in the Weeping Hollow. As I recall it was full of Fallen Shaman skeletons. Might be found there as well. But yeah, lots of places to look. Scary.

Might be found on the remains of Bishibosh in the Fallen cave. I think you had a chance of finding Wirt's leg there in the past.
Yes, the pennant you are referring to is live and can drop. However, it's one of the more rare cosmetic items that have been added

That is what we wanted to hear finally a blue confirmation. One of the rarest? I'm hunting down a 2nd pair of cosmic wings. But this pennant is a challenge now, bring it on.

Let the hunt begin

EDIT. Forgot to say OMG so many Fallen ones lmao

Maybe we need to create a Fallen Pennant community and assign places to each one of us. Cause we may go nuts covering all those places by ourselves - we don't mind tho - but one thing is to get results.

If OP or anyone else can create that community, I'm at work now. Post it here and we will organize somehow

Isn't Bashiok a Fallen also?
Yes, the pennant you are referring to is live and can drop.
Does this include console?Any thoughts on the three rare transmogs(Steffon's,Aidan's and Mace of Crows)?
05/17/2016 05:00 PMPosted by SoulSpectre
Isn't Bashiok a Fallen also?

Yes indeed "Unique Fallen Shaman"

So many places to visit, so many mobs, so many options lol.

Lets see who finds that pennant first :)

good luck fellow hunters of rare items
Maybe start killing stuff with Rakanishu's Blade?