Location of Kahzra (Fallen) Pennant?

General Discussion
Prev 1 73 74 75 117 Next
Would it be possible to stop that childish bickering?
This thread turns into a greater mess day by day.

[e] On another note, I gave up this weekend, too. Waiting for RNGsus to find it.
I hate A3. I hate chickens.
06/13/2016 12:37 AMPosted by GodHand
And I'm done arguing with you because you are simply not worth my time.

And you are answering again to my text?
Impressive, as I asked for advice on discord you were not as helpful...

But I got your point: You are on top of the evolution and we are all not worth seeing your bright light.
I feel glad that I was enlightened a short time with your presence on our server.

To get back on Track:
I guess we are missing something clear and obvious.
We all are searching with such an effort, being blind to things we otherwise would recognize.

This thread turns into a greater mess day by day, would be better off closed nowadays...

Sorry didn't wanted to be it in that way. But maybe Blizz has that feeling too and either closes this or help us with a "nod in the right direction" as asked for so often here.
lol @ "we all are searching with such an effort." Please. 74 pages in and you're back at "To get back on track." You haven't been on track in 60 pages. Time to get back out of this delusional thread. Good riddance.
06/13/2016 01:36 AMPosted by GodHand
lol @ "we all are searching with such an effort." Please. 74 pages in and you're back at "To get back on track." You haven't been on track in 60 pages. Time to get back out of this delusional thread. Good riddance.

May be it's a time you step down from your shine white horse and tell us miserable peasants where this Steffon's Heavy Lance is accordingly to yours evidence which you have gathered working so hard for the last 3 weeks? The more people trying to find it - the faster you get your 100% proof - I have no idea why you need that 100% proof BEFORE sharing its location but whatever. All credits will be yours anyway.

And please stop quoting the whole post if you are only answering to one or two sentences in it. It's cluttering the topic.

I have no bias between you and Rosiv but looking at the info both of you typed in this topic he is OK but you looks like narcissist elitist. If you do not want to share your findings with the people on this forum then get out and go to the private or whatever hole you are currently in.
Ah, I love the smelling of missing transmogs so late on in the day :-)
This topic would be a lot better if 2 people were removed from it. Just saying.
06/13/2016 01:22 AMPosted by reh
This thread turns into a greater mess day by day.

[e] On another note, I gave up this weekend, too. Waiting for RNGsus to find it.
I hate A3. I hate chickens.

speaking of childish bickering hahaha
06/13/2016 06:27 AMPosted by Aspirine
This topic would be a lot better if 2 people were removed from it. Just saying.

It would not.
Maybe it would be more harmonious but not better.

There were lots of ideas, lots of flaming but we are not even one step closer to find it than on the third page.
Removing would not change anything.
Instead we should ADD people for being more searching the pennant and SHARING the experiences.
I know, I did less searching than anybody else here, but I don't have time for playing as much as other, but I WANT to help and trying to.
But as I read here and elsewhere: the more people are looking in a specific way or place the more the chance to finally find it or exclude the drop there.

Here everyone is either complaining or sharing ideas. But we are still not organised or have built groups searching together.
This I tried with the Discord server. An easy way to fill the gap.
"It would not." - Yes it would...it would be SO much better(if only to ensure nobody stops reading this thread because they're rightfully annoyed by you two), even though maybe less entertaining if you 2 got removed... all you do, all over the last page(and more) of this thread is: "You're not worth my time" - "No you're not worth my time" - "I'm a 12 year old kiddy with a great career who can't be bothered to spend time with you" - "No I'm not doing what you accuse me of" - "I got a guy who knows a guy whose half-sister's mother knows where to find Steffon's Heavy Lance." -
"I only play a few hours each night, so I cant really farm, but I know where to search, I'm just not gonna tell" - "I dont have time for playing, I still want to feed the troll as much as possible"

it's, as mentioned before, childish bickering, and no, you can't blame blizzard for your childish bickering, because while they're certainly taking their time, and the hype has gone a lot sour by now, they're not responsible for your pseudo e-war, which is just retarded
I was using Autumn's Dye on all my gear because of the text on it,

"The monks from the Order of Yir crush the first orange leaves of autumn into tea, and apply it to their robes during the Ceremony of the Harvest Moon."

It didn't last long as I enjoy the default better but have now noticed the DH in the pic might be using it. Thought I'd share as I'm not going back.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/autumn-dye
I repeat, Lance, Mace and Pennant are not ingame right now. QA tested drops on internal servers and gave Nevalistis the green light. Little did she know. Soon, we will have leaked patch notes stating that a bug has been fixed.
06/13/2016 08:36 AMPosted by Telamon
I repeat, Lance, Mace and Pennant are not ingame right now
Source?Or is this just your opinion?
QA tested drops on internal servers...

That's nothin a QA would do.
I am QA for a big german company and if there is a problem reported on live servers, it HAS to be tested on same condition --> live servers.
If the QA is responsible enough, they would do so, and I guess blizzards QA IS responsible enough to test it on live servers.
There are developing tools for testing proposes on live client for showing triggers aso.

I don't believe they just tested on development environment or just on server side, because that would not lead to similar results.
"Tried the adventuring life. Didn't care for it. Too much pain, not enough profit."

- Vidar the Collector, Merchant
I was just thinking that since alot of the new cosmetics seem to be added as a form of motivation to play content that was usually skipped...

Rainbow Gob was a pass for alot of players prior to 2.4.1. Bounties/rifts and really anything outside of Grifts (excluding ubers for HF) was considered a chore by many...

So I've been considering all of the cursed events.
These chests, as far as I know, are still passed on by the majority of players unless required for a bounty.

What if the resplendent chest we're looking for, actually spawns as a cursed chest?

Just a thought that I haven't seen posted.

lol @ Vidar quote :D
We're looking for a resplendent barrel.
Oh! so no longer...

Chest
Barrel
Graw

..when were the others found? and where as well, thanks.
Still 4 missing container but the only resplendent one is a barrel: graw the herald, mysterious chest, mysterious barrel, resplendent barrel.
Sorry if it wasn't clear enough
The Fallen Pennant has been a really interesting beast, especially in terms of the community and how you've all come together to track it down. I really want everyone to know I admire your dedication, sleuthing skills, and perseverance, and I am so proud of the community that has built around these cosmetics!

Still, we agree that it's unusual we haven't seen anyone post about finding it or providing a guide by this point. We've run several investigations on this one, and while the pennant is meant to be on the rare side, right now it’s a little too rare. We plan on upping this rate to make the pennant easier to acquire; however, doing so requires a patch. In the meantime, I wouldn't blame you for suspending your search for the pennant until after the next patch, especially because there's still a puzzle to be solved here.

To reiterate; we won't be giving any hints on where or how to acquire this cosmetic item, though I'll be happy to confirm steps once they've been successfully discovered and the pennant has been found. Some things are meant to be a mystery, and the pennant is one of them.

I really appreciate folks bearing with me; testing aspects of the game that are heavily reliant on RNG in a reliable way is a time consuming process, so it can take a while when we look into these kinds of concerns. So thank you for keeping civil, organized, and friendly with one another!
"It totally drops I promise you guys! But just in case we'll patch it..."

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight