20 new pets captured

General Discussion
http://i.imgur.com/o2LezYr.jpg
GZZZZZZZZZZ qqqqq i still cant find any menagrist goblins after my 6th one, its getting frustrating now !!!
add LEORIC'S PASSAGE on your gob hunt route, I get 5 pets on this place alone, its a very small room and so easy to reach it via ACT 1 The Old Ruins, go up on Old Tristram Road its a very short run it takes me 15 seconds (angry chicken) from The Old Ruins up to checking the entire room of Leoric's Passage. hope this one helps you to get your new pet.
Grats. What's sad is that now, menagerist goblins provide you with basically no rewards aside from 1-2 DBs. The first 19 kills are awesome, but then you wish you had found an odious or blood one instead. At least you can still invite people and share the gob if you find one. Time to farm your wings or take a cosmetics break for a while.
How do you find the pets?
05/11/2016 09:51 AMPosted by darkvoid

When you kill a Menagerist Goblin it will drop a item that you collect. Right-clicking on said item adds the pet to your list.
05/11/2016 10:01 AMPosted by Kara
05/11/2016 09:51 AMPosted by darkvoid

When you kill a Menagerist Goblin it will drop a item that you collect. Right-clicking on said item adds the pet to your list.

Thanks.
This is in adventure mode right?
05/11/2016 10:07 AMPosted by darkvoid
05/11/2016 10:01 AMPosted by Kara

Thanks.

Yea they spawn in Adventure Mode mostly... I'm sure they can spawn in campaign mode but wouldn't quote me on that
05/11/2016 11:42 AMPosted by LiLmEgZ
05/11/2016 10:07 AMPosted by darkvoid

Thanks.

Yea they spawn in Adventure Mode mostly... I'm sure they can spawn in campaign mode but wouldn't quote me on that

They said only in Adventure mode.
Congratulations on your collection! Color me the jealous Death Maiden.

05/11/2016 11:47 AMPosted by Gromp

Indeed, Menagerist Goblins do not appear in the Campaign.
congrats to you!

i also just got my last pet to complete my collection with help from my friend, the route i use is this:

Royal crypt, festering wood, northern and southern highland, moonclan cave, core of arreat, keep of the depth lv3, tower of dammed lv1, bridge of korsikk, western and eastern channel.

that route work best for me. and maybe you can also add leoric's passage to the list like op suggested.
05/11/2016 07:58 AMPosted by mereum
add LEORIC'S PASSAGE on your gob hunt route, I get 5 pets on this place alone, its a very small room and so easy to reach it via ACT 1 The Old Ruins, go up on Old Tristram Road its a very short run it takes me 15 seconds (angry chicken) from The Old Ruins up to checking the entire room of Leoric's Passage. hope this one helps you to get your new pet.

Shhh. That's my spot. Now it's going to get nerfed. The Gob is rare enough as it is.
05/11/2016 12:24 PMPosted by Warrior

Shhh. That's my spot. Now it's going to get nerfed. The Gob is rare enough as it is.

hehehe, sorry for that, its one of the best place to find gobs, i wonder why they dont put this place on goblin hunt route on YT guide. I just discover this place way back 1st week last month when im hunting gobs for vault coz @ that time i never know that vault can be open using the the puzzle ring
05/11/2016 11:49 AMPosted by Nevalistis
Congratulations on your collection! Color me the jealous Death Maiden.

05/11/2016 11:47 AMPosted by Gromp

Indeed, Menagerist Goblins do not appear in the Campaign.

Can you confirm that the new pennant is indeed in the game? Not being found on PTR or Live makes me skeptical, especially considering that we know a rare mob in a rare zone from a rare goblin drops wings, but no one knows anything about this pennant or if it is even in.
05/11/2016 12:24 PMPosted by Warrior

That's the problem I have to think some of these spots are already getting nerfed. I farmed Act 1 a few days ago and was getting goblins regularly then yesterday I tried again and in 4 hours I saw about 4 goblins in total and no rainbow goblins.
That's just RNG. I ran goblin runs for 6+ hours on Wed, Thurs, and Fri when the patch was released, before Season 6, and found one rainbow goblin.
05/11/2016 02:14 PMPosted by DrSeRRoD
That's just RNG. I ran goblin runs for 6+ hours on Wed, Thurs, and Fri when the patch was released, before Season 6, and found one rainbow goblin.

Yes just spent the last 30 minutes farming for them and I have seen more in that time than I did all yesterday. I hate that RNG is so random...
Reading all your posts I feel that the RNG Gods have forsaken me.
I have been farming all the recommended act 1 and 3 spots for 2 days (with ~5 hrs of play time/day) and I have only spotted 1 menagerist through all of that grind.
Haven't found a single one of those goblins yet.