Clan <Blank> Needs New Members

Wizard
I've been in this clan a long time, started out as <Fire> but got changed into <Blank> when Ganjito re-made the clan. He hasn't been around for season 6 yet and the only person that I've noticed online that is able to add people to the clan is Kasper. Hopefully he also see's this.

Our clan really needs a purge as well some new blood. Hopefully someone in the clan that is able to add people will see this thread and allow those who wish to join the chance to join.

For anyone that's interested in Joining clan <Blank> feel free to respond to this post.
Kill the casual, burn the bots, purge the unclean.
I can look at the roster. Does that help?
Make me leader and I'll join.
05/04/2016 05:29 PMPosted by Ivan
I can look at the roster. Does that help?

I'm not one to complain I just wanted to see if we can find some new active members since the clan also has about 20-30 free spots and i figured a purge from those who haven't logged in in over 9 months ect... I guess i could have been more specific.

05/04/2016 08:03 PMPosted by YORI

LOL im not even a leader so i cant help you with that.
05/04/2016 08:03 PMPosted by YORI

The thirst for power is real in this one.
You have more bots than people who play so I left and made my own clan. Good luck to cleaning up. Teal left so we all went to Ganjito's clan and now he is MIA as well. You guys are welcome to join my clan if you want. We are sponsored by TS and website is in the works.
You guys should talk to us about joining <Viz>.

I know most of you from being your former clan's officer. Polt and I are on pretty regularly. Come over to Viz forum or hit me/Officer/OG up in game or on message board. We even have a HC group going. I was actually talking to Polt about poaching some of you last night. I'm not a Viz officer and most of teh OGs are gone, but the new blood keeps us strong like vampires. Doly is now fearless leader. Anyway, consider applying to us. Botters need not bother, but I am friends with a bunch of youse legit folks.

@Witches, hit me up in game, I haven't played with you in a few weeks.
Anyone who loves Firebird has my support :)
who should i be talking to if i want to get into Viz ?
05/16/2016 07:49 AMPosted by Silicon

There's an application on the website:

http://www.vizjereiclan.com/index.php/apply

I'd talk to officers: doly. roger, vox, enreimet, ken, PeterBiz, and BDF. If you can't catch one of them, I'm on a good bit (I am a powerless reg member though) or use the public forum on our website:

http://www.forum.vizjereiclan.com/index.php?/forum/3-public-portal/

Hopping on mumble could be a good idea.

Or just run w us and see how you like it. :)

Warning: If we find a botter who applies or gets in somehow, you, or anyone, will be denied/ kicked Chun-Li style. Zero tolerance for that.
Thanks Pallis, done!
05/16/2016 07:49 AMPosted by Silicon

Czemu nie mowisz zes Polak do jasnej cholery? W koncu bedzie z kim pogadac w ojczystym jezyku. Wskocz na mumble bedzie wesolo :) Ponawalamy na innych w naszym jezyku :P
05/16/2016 08:57 AMPosted by RoGeR
Czemu nie mowisz zes Polak do jasnej cholery? W koncu bedzie z kim pogadac w ojczystym jezyku. Wskocz na mumble bedzie wesolo :) Ponawalamy na innych w naszym jezyku :P

hah! milo mi !
ale dopiero moge wskoczyc na mumble wieczorem. musze niestety pracowac. :)
zaraz napewno ktos tu wyskoczy i powie ze tutaj nie mozna po Polsku.
05/16/2016 09:16 AMPosted by Silicon
05/16/2016 08:57 AMPosted by RoGeR

hah! milo mi !
ale dopiero moge wskoczyc na mumble wieczorem. musze niestety pracowac. :)
zaraz napewno ktos tu wyskoczy i powie ze tutaj nie mozna po Polsku.

Ok. Register on our Forum and then we can talk (it will allow you to PM me)
Ganjito posted some clan notes on his profile stating he has a ton of RL stuff that came up but will be back soon. He seems to be a trustworthy guy and i am confident he will be back before we know it.
Please Message me if you wanna join the clan. I just saw this message. I usually at least stay logged into Battle.net app for messages.

Another avenue is the clan reddit page (which isn't very active so every post i will be able to see)
https://www.reddit.com/r/BlankClan/
Yooo xD

Turns out I had some legal sorta stuff to sort thru, so was forcibly MIA for a bit xD

Still gotta be super-casual, but I oughtta be able to pop in every so often now that I'm out.

Lookin forward to gettin back in touch with you guys :D
Ganjito- find me in game. Glad you're alive!
He's alive!!!