Clan chat not showing items when identified

General Discussion
This stopped sometime late last night. The option to filter items in clan news is selected. Newly identified items should be showing in clan chat.

Why is this?
its like that cause the community wanted it removed
05/11/2016 12:29 PMPosted by hucka

Not sure I understand what you're saying. There is an option in the news settings to allow chat to be spammed when items are identified. I have the option selected, so chat should be showing newly identified items. But it is not showing them anymore. Why is this?
It is the same in my games too.
*ID's a Puzzle Ring*

---Members from Clan PM---

"CAN I RUN A VAULT WITH YOU!?"
"Vault? Any open slots?"
"VAULT! OMG! CAN I COME?!"
"Please, Senpai, I need vault so bad"
"I need gold"
"Can I get a power level?" (what?)
"Help a clan member out? I have 2 friends"
"Senpai! ooh! Senpai! Gold!"
Have no macro'd to a key? Oh wait, nvm its against ToS.
05/11/2016 03:48 PMPosted by Exodus
*ID's a Puzzle Ring*

---Members from Clan PM---

"CAN I RUN A VAULT WITH YOU!?"
"Vault? Any open slots?"
"VAULT! OMG! CAN I COME?!"
"Please, Senpai, I need vault so bad"
"I need gold"
"Can I get a power level?" (what?)
"Help a clan member out? I have 2 friends"
"Senpai! ooh! Senpai! Gold!"

lol so funny
05/11/2016 12:35 PMPosted by Majesto
05/11/2016 12:29 PMPosted by hucka

Not sure I understand what you're saying. There is an option in the news settings to allow chat to be spammed when items are identified. I have the option selected, so chat should be showing newly identified items. But it is not showing them anymore. Why is this?
the community hates this feature. thus blizzard removed it. the option simply just does nothing anymore, its just there
^^ Wrong information.

To enable or disable clan information in chat:

Point to the lower-right side of your screen while in game and click on the middle button that pops up, Communities.

Click the giant button at the top of the dialog that opens to your Clan dialog.

Go to the News tab, and click the "gear" icon button (News Filters) to the right of the Create New Post button.

Select or deselect any options you want to see or not in chat. These settings also affect the clan news page, so anything you uncheck here, you will never again see anywhere.
05/11/2016 11:28 PMPosted by OldPro
^^ Wrong information.

To enable or disable clan information in chat:

Point to the lower-right side of your screen while in game and click on the middle button that pops up, Communities.

Click the giant button at the top of the dialog that opens to your Clan dialog.

Go to the News tab, and click the "gear" icon button (News Filters) to the right of the Create New Post button.

Select or deselect any options you want to see or not in chat. These settings also affect the clan news page, so anything you uncheck here, you will never again see anywhere.
reading the thread befor replying is hard, isnt it?
This is a known bug currently and is being looked into. There is no ETA on the deployment of a fix yet.
3. Uphold the law.
4. Smash, Jay, Smash!