Season 6 Stash Tab complete!

General Discussion
So just got my stash tab on my seasonal DH. Took 34 hours and P560. That's less than a week at 5hrs a day. A lot of people seem to complain about trying to get it, but that seems like a reasonable amount of time to earn something I want.

Thoughts? How long did it take everyone else who has already gotten theirs, and were you trying for it, or just pushing for leader boards and got it on the way?
Gratz, decided to play hardcore this season, just reached p500+ and journeylike iam at champion now; guess a few more hours and the stash will be achieved.
Grats, I think it would be more fun with out the conquests though .
Grats.

I have mine but I was officially burnt out when it came time to do the two conquests. Grinding 3 gems to 65 was not fun, and finding the A5 chest was tedious. I was lucky this season and bypassed a lot of pointless grinding. Was Pleveled to 70, did minimal bounties and got lucky on my hellfire amulet (10% crit and death passive on second craft attempt).

I'm tired of tabs being gated behind seasons. It devalues the game for me.
5hrs a day is godly in Diablo 3's world... definitely not a casual. And yes, i just defined casual.
05/14/2016 02:25 AMPosted by zaknafien
A lot of people seem to complain about trying to get it, but that seems like a reasonable amount of time to earn something I want.

Having to "earn" a QoL improvement should never have to happen.
05/14/2016 02:25 AMPosted by zaknafien
So just got my stash tab on my seasonal DH. Took 34 hours and P560. That's less than a week at 5hrs a day. A lot of people seem to complain about trying to get it, but that seems like a reasonable amount of time to earn something I want.

Thoughts? How long did it take everyone else who has already gotten theirs, and were you trying for it, or just pushing for leader boards and got it on the way?

It took me about 24-25 hr this time around to get the stash tab. Is this reasonable? Maybe. Regardless, you are misrepresenting the complaints that are being made w/r to the stash tab.

- there aren't many complaints about being required to perform some time consuming challenge to "earn" a stash tab, the complaints largely revolve around being forced to run seasons to get the tab. There is no reason why there couldn't be a similar challenge for ns folks to earn their tab without resorting to playing a mode they despise.

- there have been many conversations revolving around what is a reasonable amount of stash that should be automatically available in game. The numbers I have been seeing are somewhere around 17-30 tabs. If the number of tabs automatically available were reasonable there wouldn't be as many complaints about how to earn additional tabs. (PS it would be nice if biz actually took the time to be a part of this conversation, the absentee landlord bit isn't going over very well for them)

- in the current state across NS, S, SC, HC there are 32 stash tabs available (soon to be 40 once all the tabs are unlocked). If bliz let players allocate these tabs to be used wherever they wanted then the stash complaints would dry up overnight.

- there are people that do not play in ways that getting a stash tab in 30 hours works for them, but they are still gridlocked in their stash. These people will miss out every season because they cannot or are not able to complete the season objectives to get the additional tabs. IF the base tab allocation were reasonable then these folks would not be complaining.
05/14/2016 03:57 AMPosted by Zideeffectzz
5hrs a day is godly in Diablo 3's world... definitely not a casual. And yes, i just defined casual.

Yeah... he said 5 hours a day for one week. So... spread that out over a month and you're close to about an hour a day. Could that be casual? Or spread that out over the 3-month long season and you can play just on the weekends. Stash tab is well within reach, even when you're not playing everyday.
It took me 60 hours to get the S6 stash tab. I'm not doing the Guardian part.
Grinding 3 gems to 65 was TEH @ !!!1

The objectives past Chapter 4 are silly. The objective for level 65 gems completely held up progress. Once this completed the next 2 chapters completed instantly.
05/14/2016 09:10 AMPosted by adm0ni

- there aren't many complaints about being required to perform some time consuming challenge to "earn" a stash tab, the complaints largely revolve around being forced to run seasons to get the tab. There is no reason why there couldn't be a similar challenge for ns folks to earn their tab without resorting to playing a mode they despise.

Lets say for argument that Blizzard decided they wanted to offer extra stash tabs if you completed a challenge that required 24-48 hours of work, so that only people who really tried would get it. To make it equally time consuming and challenging for everyone it would HAVE to be the season. Doesn't matter if you like seasons or not, making a season character is the challenge for the stash. If it's not worth your time, that's your choice, and you don't get the stash. Simple.

The QoL argument is moot, this game has been around for almost 4 years with 5 stash tabs. Now they finally offer us a chance to work to get more and people complain again. I'm just tired of seeing self-indulgent whiners wanting everything to be handed to them.

The purpose of my post was to try and get some consensus about how long it takes to get the stash tab to provide feedback (positive or negative) to Blizzard, to decide if it takes longer than intended and needs to be re-visited next season, or if it's good as is.
05/14/2016 04:00 PMPosted by zaknafien
The purpose of my post was to try and get some consensus about how long it takes to get the stash tab to provide feedback (positive or negative) to Blizzard, to decide if it takes longer than intended and needs to be re-visited next season, or if it's good as is.

It's not good as it is, period.

Their reasons for gating stash behind Seasonal play was predicated on a lie.

Because the game went way too long already without additional stash despite adding so many new items, doesn't absolve them from burying more in Seasonal play and only four more tabs over the course of an entire year.

Sure, you got the stash in under 50 hours. You still have to wait four more months to get another.

05/14/2016 04:00 PMPosted by zaknafien
I'm just tired of seeing self-indulgent whiners wanting everything to be handed to them.

The irony here, is your are being handed a full set in Seasonal play for doing little more than reaching level 70. Seasons is by far the easiest game mode they have, and they will continue to dumb Seasons down to get more people to play it.