[Request] 4th anniversary gift for everyone

General Discussion
Just mail us a random comsetic pack which will grant you a random wing or pet that you have not unlocked (May also includes seasonal pets, blizzcon pets, set dungen wings and collector edition pet or wings)

For those who have unlocked everything, Just give them a wing or pet that we seen in PTR but have not yet been released.

Please!!!

Lets us cerebrate for the 4th anniversary.

+1 if you also want this to happen

Or Comment if you want to see other types of gift
No thanks, they already handed sets to you in seasons. This is a loot hunt game, let there be at least some form of loot hunt in the game.
I'd really prefer an ancient Inna's Reach and a couple Unity Rings...
05/16/2016 11:15 PMPosted by jtcdgroup
No thanks, they already handed sets to you in seasons. This is a loot hunt game, let there be at least some form of loot hunt in the game.

Get 1 comestic item and especially 1 that you cannot farm (by farming everything first) will not hurt your loot hunt experience.
I'll take a pair of your Wings of Valor and ...lets see...how 'bout that floaty ghost pet. To go please.
honestly seeing as they did nothing for diablo 3's anniversary this year makes me a lil sad... last year we had the cow portal, 2014 we had the xp/goldfind buff, 2013 we has xp/mf buff. why nothing this year? come on blizzard... give us something, free wings/xp/mf/goldfind buff/ new event/tmog stuff? give us something at the very least.
Wow yeah why was there no 4th year anniversary event for diablo 3? Heck World of Warcraft is older and still has anniversary events...
we got nothing cause people complained they couldnt participate in it

thats the problem about listening to the community
Give gibbering gemstone to anyone who has killed chiltara at least 100 times as a bonus to those who haven't quite yet gotten the item. And I say 100 as a bare minimum. I don't care how rare it is, it certainly shouldn't be rarer than a Star of A, Furnace, or WoW.
05/16/2016 11:27 PMPosted by Khendo
I'd really prefer an ancient Inna's Reach and a couple Unity Rings...

I have 5 unity rings rusting away in my chest. If blizzard would give us trade for a day, they are yours :)
Request gift? Sure. New dev team.
I'd be happy with a 4th anniversary portrait frame and possible banner sigil. Do the same for each subsequent anniversary.