Video Rank9 NS EU GR94 P1592 no Conduit/Power

Witch Doctor
What's your total HP?
Around 660K.
gems bro?
Trapped 105
Enforcer 103
Stricken 103
I would give quite a lot for those shoulders.. impressive with so little augmented gear.
I just hit rank 9 on US servers with an 88... EU OP
05/17/2016 07:24 AMPosted by Slownspecial

I just hit rank 9 on US servers with an 88... EU OP

its Non season rank.
Ohh, that makes more sense.
Nice. Makes me want to get out of this cosmetic farming and back to Greater Rifting (which I've seriously neglected).

And nice shoulders. Mine are identical in mainstats, except mine are ancient.
I see lots of people swapping to LoH on bracers now, would you say the amount is enough? Few times in the video I saw you dropping quick, but the comp you got in that rift is the best for this spec. How would you say you'd fair in a less optimal composition?
Amazing and skillful game play!!!!
the templar seems doing a good job compared to the soundrel.
I see lots of people swapping to LoH on bracers now, would you say the amount is enough? Few times in the video I saw you dropping quick, but the comp you got in that rift is the best for this spec. How would you say you'd fair in a less optimal composition?

The LOH on the bracers are completely not mandatory but for my style of play I like it. For me the best comp is grotesque/throll, the one that I have on the GR is more challenger with the Exorcists and Ghosts, the reason I like the LOH on bracers is that I can play most of the comp if the map is OK.

Amazing and skillful game play!!!!

Thanks!
Thanks for sharing the video. It's nice to see how the other wds play at the high level as it's a rare thing now.

It's a nice map with good density and ok mobs even though without conduit or power. After watching the video I am more sure that dog is worse than horrify with armor buff. We don't gain much real toughness with dog. We still have to run away a lot. In the video I see very low usage of the damage buff from traveler set.

I was playing 98 before I go to vacation now, and it was pretty safe even with mobs that have higher damage. With safe I mean I am rarely hit in fight as I rotate skills so I stand still often to make use of the traveler set. With not too crazy elites and mobs, I only die max 2-3 times during entire rift.

I don't make this reply to sabotage your post, Doggys. I think you did a great job even though your paragon level is comparably low. I just want to share with more people that I think horrify is a great skill even though everyone else, literally everyone, is playing with dog. It enables me to play without spirit vessel, and achieved 97 with "only" 2100 paragon level. That was also with a much worse map without conduit or power. I hope many people can give horrify a try.
05/19/2016 08:13 AMPosted by BurningDevil
Thanks for sharing the video. It's nice to see how the other wds play at the high level as it's a rare thing now.

It's a nice map with good density and ok mobs even though without conduit or power. After watching the video I am more sure that dog is worse than horrify with armor buff. We don't gain much real toughness with dog. We still have to run away a lot. In the video I see very low usage of the damage buff from traveler set.

I was playing 98 before I go to vacation now, and it was pretty safe even with mobs that have higher damage. With safe I mean I am rarely hit in fight as I rotate skills so I stand still often to make use of the traveler set. With not too crazy elites and mobs, I only die max 2-3 times during entire rift.

I don't make this reply to sabotage your post, Doggys. I think you did a great job even though your paragon level is comparably low. I just want to share with more people that I think horrify is a great skill even though everyone else, literally everyone, is playing with dog. It enables me to play without spirit vessel, and achieved 97 with "only" 2100 paragon level. That was also with a much worse map without conduit or power. I hope many people can give horrify a try.

Do you have any idea how much dmg you get from EW on average during a good grifts? I look at some streamers or videoes and it feels that they have less than +50% on average because they run around most of the time.
05/21/2016 01:00 AMPosted by Allor
05/19/2016 08:13 AMPosted by BurningDevil

Do you have any idea how much dmg you get from EW on average during a good grifts? I look at some streamers or videoes and it feels that they have less than +50% on average because they run around most of the time.

Sorry I can't tell exactly how much buff I make use of the set on average as I don't time my runs. However my gameplay involves rotating skills so I stand still as long as I can, moving to Oculus ring circle, and moving to safer place.

It depends on the rift. In the rifts that I had a chance, i.e. ok density and not crazy elite affixes, I have 100% dmg buff from the set most of the time, move around a bit, and then stand still for the buff. Too bad I can't record video to prove my point because the macs I have are more than 5 years old. But I think being 2100 something paragon and clearing 97 without conduit or power in a four-floor rift without crazy good mobs says something.
@BurningDevil

Congratz on your great achievement!

I´ve tested horrify, what I can tell is that dogs gives me more freedom to move to group all the mobs.

With ok mobs and not crazy elites affixes is easy to be stand still.

How you handle with ranged mobs outside of the horrify radius?