Blizzard, please fix Firebird Bug

General Discussion
Firebird set is bugged and people are exploiting it. Why don't you acknowledge and comment on the issue.
Exploiters will get taken off the leaderboard when Blizzard gets around to fixing it. The season isn't even 3 weeks old. Stop worrying.
At least there should be some official statement on this. A warning is required before too many people start using the bug, and getting too difficult to clean it out.
any care to elaborate?
Pls don't post how to do it or direct ppl to sites that will. The problem is already bad enough without adding to the momentum. I really hope blizz does at the very least acknowledge the exploit and remind players of the ramifications of using such an exploit.
Isn't the twister set bugged, anyways?
People using this kind of exploit will always be banned. I´ve seen it on youtube and the way it works is SO damn obvious that everybody doing it will call for a ban. Since blizzard is snapshotting the gear and the stats of the characters in the moment of the Guardian kill, no one will ever be able to hide the exploit. Only idiots would do it. Don´t worry...
05/18/2016 04:03 AMPosted by IamLoco
People using this kind of exploit will always be banned. I´ve seen it on youtube and the way it works is SO damn obvious that everybody doing it will call for a ban. Since blizzard is snapshotting the gear and the stats of the characters in the moment of the Guardian kill, no one will ever be able to hide the exploit. Only idiots would do it. Don´t worry...

twisters bug = "this kind of exploit" too.
and where is any ban for this since start of previous patch ?

05/17/2016 11:47 AMPosted by BobWitchDR
Exploiters will get taken off the leaderboard when Blizzard gets around to fixing it.

twister bug exploiters did not get taken off the leaderboard previous season.
Blizzard did not fix this bug.
and now exploiters still use this bug at the top of party GR.
Now on the US wizard leader board, NO.18 and NO.39 are clearly the one using this bug.
I wish blizzard would start banning folks that constantly spam the forums.

"Someone is winning, they must be cheating!"
Watchout the NO.2 on the wizard leader board. Level 98, 10:51. 300k DPS. It is coming!
#1 idk the bug
#2 if you are assumed ot be doign the bug on purpose you risk being banned. (bugs are exploitable, but doesnt mean you should be doing it)
the xploit is not on pure firebird set,is a mix with vyr.... i agree, fix this! im working hard to get my wizard on scoreboards and im not the only one... now ,if this is ok, let us know!! i have another wizard ready with this new build....
05/17/2016 06:36 PMPosted by ArchMage
any care to elaborate?

Archmage, i wont' say how you recreate the bug, but i can say it has to do with getting a permaennt 50 stacks of the firebird buff...however that is all i will say. I will not say how it happens as that is against the forum rules:

According to the Forums Code of Conduct, under NO circumstances should a hack or exploit be reported on the public forums. Because of the sensitive nature of hacks/exploits, posting on forums only ensures that other people are going to attempt to use them. Any poster who breaks this rule will have his/her thread deleted immediately and may be reviewed for a forums suspension.

If you would like to report a hack, cheating, or other activity against the Terms of Use, please send a detailed e-mail to hacks@blizzard.com.

If you've discovered an in-game bug that you feel is sensitive in nature and may potentially be used to exploit game mechanics for personal gain, you may also feel free to contact me directly at tsarnis@blizzard.com with a full report of how to reproduce the issue.

The above can be found at http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/17346267459.
05/18/2016 01:52 AMPosted by Hero
Isn't the twister set bugged, anyways?

There's no "twister set".

----

There are fairly few people on SC leaderboards abusing it atm, but on HC almost everyone is.
wtf are you guys talking about

what bugg
There's no bug, people just realised how to min/max gear stats properly to take full advantage of the damage from the set bonus mechanic.

The Twister "bug" is the exact same, no one complaining about it. The Static Charge Monk from the previous season was the exact same, no one cared about it. The LON Bombs build being turned into a stat-stic build is the exact same - that set is still the #2 Crus build a season after it was realised.
If you guys are talking about the 50 stack you get from elites,and then move to another level of the map to keep this stack, it is not working anymore.
I don't have a pony in this race, but I do have a question.

As I understand games in general, an exploit is not an exploit until a GM/Dev says it's an exploit. Not because some randoms are complaining about creatively using in-game items to maximize whatever it is they want to be doing.

So, I ask this. Has there been any word from someone that matters calling this an exploit? Or is it just a bunch forum warriors claiming so?
05/22/2016 12:40 AMPosted by GamertagAdam
There's no bug, people just realised how to min/max gear stats properly to take full advantage of the damage from the set bonus mechanic.

Yes, there is most definitely a bug and it has absolutely nothing to do with min/maxing.