My Hunt for Liv Moore (Spreadsheet Details)

General Discussion
I decided to note down my journey in trying to find this elusive pet. Being a fan of the show, I want this more than the other pets.

Here's the spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yXnGPwsQeI3Am93ZiSQIx5KLd3rYtfVKQR688_A4Fgg/edit?usp=sharing

A little detail about my runs:
- I did them all in TX (I know, difficulty levels don't affect spawn/drop rate)
- I also detailed additional information such as goblin spawns, champion/elite packs, etc.
- This will be updated daily and I will do 10 or 20 runs per day (depending on the time I have)
- Time/Date is based on GMT+8
Summary:

20th May 2016
===========
- 4 out of 20 games had a Unique (20%)
- 0 out of 4 Uniques were Ravi Lilywhite (0%)
- 6 out of 20 games had a Goblin (30%)
- 1 out of 6 Goblins was a Menagerist Goblin (16.7%)

21st May 2016
===========
- 3 out of 10 games had a Unique (30%)
- 0 out of 3 Uniques were Ravi Lilywhite (0%)
- 4 out of 10 games had a Goblin (40%)
- 0 out of 4 Goblins was a Menagerist Goblin (0%)

22nd May 2016
===========
- 6 out of 20 games had a Unique (30%)
- 0 out of 4 Uniques were Ravi Lilywhite (0%)
- 4 out of 20 games had a Goblin (20%)
- 0 out of 6 Goblins was a Menagerist Goblin (0%)

23rd May 2016
===========
- 7 out of 20 games had a Unique (35%)
- 1 out of 7 Uniques were Ravi Lilywhite (14.3%)
- 6 out of 20 games had a Goblin (30%)
- 1 out of 6 Goblins was a Menagerist Goblin (16.7%)
I hunted her about a week or two ago. Got her third attempt. Chiltara though doesn't drop that stone for me.
got her this past Friday, tried for 2 hrs Thursday and about 3 hrs Friday then he spawned
Solution?
Simple...

The first 3 days of Season opening, GO GET THEM!!! Why? Because afterwards, the drop rate becomes rare!
Proof?, I hunted with friends on the first week. We found pretty much everything. Afterwards, we tried to aid others, never found them again! This was with separate games opened.

So conclusion, yes I truly believe no matter what is said, the drop count gets lowered immediately after a few days of patch launch.
I understand the "why they do it"... to keep the game and rares interesting. Makes sense.

So Season 7 (if there is one) don't miss out on opening day!
Process is so RNG. Many people trying hard to get this pet. I just went in there for the first time today and got her on the first try. My apologies to those working hard to find her and FYI this rarely happens to me.
My hunt was over on the 2nd day. Having a speed farm char does help a lot and I think LoN strafe is really shining there with all the mobs that give the dh a speed bonus just by hitting them.
After the 70th recorded run, he finally appeared. Unfortunately, I killed him too quick to take a look at the flavour text. If anyone recalled what his flavour text is, do post it here.
I got ultra lucky and got her after roughly 25 runs or so. Unfortunately I one-shotted her when I wanted to share her with clanmates and literally raged because of that. I'm glad I got my pet, but I'm sad because I wanted to share too. :(
Last week I decided to farm for this pet and the elusive Ravi Lilywhite.

I spent 3 days...about 2 hours each day resetting the game and clearing the zone.

I did it on TX with the Hoarder gem equipped for some extra gold. Wasn't too bad of a grind and it went fast.

Good luck everyone.
I farmed for the zombie pet more than one week.
At least 150 games. Not a single spawn.

I also did goblin runs with ultra high speed WW barb on T8 (T8 = one kill everything) and up to +200% movement speed. One run = 3 minutes and 4-6 goblins.
Out of certainly several hundred goblins, I had 2 (!!!!!!!) menagerist goblins.

I´m pissed. And already bored to death.
Keep your stupid pets.
i'd like to pour some oil in the flame...

i found live moore pet, development hell (quinq swords) and a meng gob (got a lamb pet) in festering woods in a single game.

what are the chances for it.
05/22/2016 06:07 AMPosted by Antag
Solution?
Simple...

The first 3 days of Season opening, GO GET THEM!!! Why? Because afterwards, the drop rate becomes rare!
Proof?, I hunted with friends on the first week. We found pretty much everything. Afterwards, we tried to aid others, never found them again! This was with separate games opened.

So conclusion, yes I truly believe no matter what is said, the drop count gets lowered immediately after a few days of patch launch.
I understand the "why they do it"... to keep the game and rares interesting. Makes sense.

I so agree that blizzard does this. They do the same thing with WoW. They are like those carnival game cons - they let a certain number of people win big prizes to hook the other suckers in.
05/23/2016 04:39 AMPosted by shasta
05/22/2016 06:07 AMPosted by Antag
Solution?
Simple...

I so agree that blizzard does this. They do the same thing with WoW. They are like those carnival game cons - they let a certain number of people win big prizes to hook the other suckers in.

I would confirm this from my own experience.
When ancient items were introduced I found two ancient serpent sparkers AND an ancient furnace within the first two hours. After a couple of days though the droprate changed dramatically.
Got them on my third day and only played 2 hours each day. Guess I'm lucky af.
my 2 cents worth over 300 weeping hollow runs and still counting.
rng is rng read this thread tried 3 times and got it,
I got her first try lol
Got it today from 10 games :

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PnSlwjkiGAbAvQLfvEzaCOyjfKBwHyToKHKYqK69cLI/edit?usp=sharing

It went like this :

- 7 out of 10 games had a Unique (70%)
- 1 out of 7 Uniques were Ravi Lilywhite (14.25%)
- 4 out of 10 games had a Goblin (40%)
- 0 out of 4 Goblins was a Menagerist Goblin (0%)

Good luck :)
i'm sure, each player get's some pets first and others later, it's predestined per player and per play-time
EDIT: i played a full season for 20 hours a week and got my last pet in the last week :)