MissCheetah 25,000 posts

General Discussion
Congrats and thanks for all your help.WALLYWALLEYE .
If some of the ppl who participate in the creation process of this game were/are half as dedicated as MissCheetah we would have a perfectly polished D3.

Edit: Not half, quarter.
I missed this thread last night I guess. Thanks WALLYWALLEYE.

I am not sure what to think about it. The posts are not just D3, they are across all the Blizzard games. I help on several + the CS Twitter feed. I know I post a lot but, still, looking at the number feels a bit odd.

At the end of the day it is always nice to know someone got questions answered, we sorted out a PC issue, helped someone get into their account, etc. I like problem solving and this lets me do it but on my terms - no set hours or bosses.

Still, it does remind me I need to step away from the PC sometimes! If only it would stop raining and warm up enough to sit on the deck I would be very happy for a break there.
05/19/2016 01:17 PMPosted by MissCheetah
If only it would stop raining and warm up enough to sit on the deck I would be very happy for a break there.
Rainy here too.No fire on the deck tonite.Congrats again!
Back in the day she never posted and only on the tech forum. Now she's the only one left out of how many? 6 or something.
05/19/2016 03:54 PMPosted by Warrior
Back in the day she never posted and only on the tech forum. Now she's the only one left out of how many? 6 or something.

Are you new? I have been posting since the D2 Tech support forums, along with WoW, HotS, HS, OW, and of course D3. Sorry, but you don't get here by "never posting". You simply have no idea what you are talking about.
Grats and thank you :)
05/19/2016 03:10 PMPosted by WALLYWALLEYE
Rainy here too.No fire on the deck tonite

I bundled up and got some reading time on the deck anyway! We had the first sun in about 3 weeks. I WISH it was safe to have a fire on my deck but alas it is not. Still time away is a good thing. I hope your weather lets up soon.
I barely post here and I have only seen maybe 10 or less of your answers but it was always detailled and helpful answers.

So thanks for taking your time helping the community.
05/19/2016 05:57 PMPosted by Tchang
I barely post here and I have only seen maybe 10 or less of your answers but it was always detailled and helpful answers.

So thanks for taking your time helping the community.

Aww *shuffles feet*

I think all the MVPs in my role try really hard to help new players like yourself get answers and feel welcome. If you have suggestions to make that process better, feel free to add them!
05/19/2016 06:06 PMPosted by MissCheetah
Aww *shuffles feet*

I think all the MVPs in my role try really hard to help new players like yourself get answers and feel welcome. If you have suggestions to make that process better, feel free to add them!

I have a suggestion. We should clone you.
I made a similar suggestion on EU forums couple of years ago. If memory serves well I suggested to clone Vaneras. They didn't do it and I moved to US forums.

Congratulations for beating another milestone ^^
05/19/2016 01:17 PMPosted by MissCheetah
Still, it does remind me I need to step away from the PC sometimes! If only it would stop raining and warm up enough to sit on the deck I would be very happy for a break there.

The robin finally left the nest? :)

05/19/2016 06:22 PMPosted by Rialian
I have a suggestion. We should clone you.
I made a similar suggestion on EU forums couple of years ago. If memory serves well I suggested to clone Vaneras. They didn't do it and I moved to US forums.

Congratulations for beating another milestone ^^

Vaneras is awesome. And MissCheetah is...well, kinda hard to keep up with. She's got the equivalant of uber high forum paragon, only hers is actually worth something. :)

Oh, and her current post count doesn't even list the posts she made prior to the switchover to Battle.net 2.0 when Blizzard changed from the old Diablo 2-esque looking fora to the ones you see now. That makes it all kind of jaw dropping now, doesn't it? :D
Many MVP's have come. Many have left. Your dedication and help in keeping the forums an orderly place is much appreciated. You could always count on some quality in a post that has the little green tag next to it.
05/20/2016 01:42 AMPosted by TheTias
Vaneras is awesome. And MissCheetah is...well, kinda hard to keep up with. She's got the equivalant of uber high forum paragon, only hers is actually worth something. :)

Don't mention paragon, please not in this thread at least, lol. I'd add Omrakos to the list too. You 4 definitely the colored-posters I value most on these forums.

05/20/2016 01:42 AMPosted by TheTias
Oh, and her current post count doesn't even list the posts she made prior to the switchover to Battle.net 2.0 when Blizzard changed from the old Diablo 2-esque looking fora to the ones you see now.

Any way to find those old D2 forum posts? I have quite a lot there on the botting topic, which I would like to re-read. Because 10 years later this topic is up-to-date again, I mean D2 1.14c is live: (Known Issues: Spammers still making us all sad. We’re working on it.)