3 Missing transmogs bugged?

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
We know from neva now that the pennant is ingame , but it seems that people trying to farm everywhere to find this 3 missing transmogs :

• Mace of Crows
  • Aidan's Revenge
  • and Steffons Heavy Lance
  • but it seems that they aren't live cause people farming like hell for this transmogs and noone already have them....
    We don't need the locations only if they are live....
    so it would be pretty good to know from a blue , if they exist on live servers?
    2 threads 5 minutes apart? ~7 a.m. on a Sunday morning (Blizz time) may not be the best choice if you're expecting an instant response from a blue...
    05/22/2016 07:07 AMPosted by Bianchi4Me
    2 threads 5 minutes apart? ~7 a.m. on a Sunday morning (Blizz time) may not be the best choice if you're expecting an instant response from a blue...

Truth. The CM's don't even work on weekends. Nevalistis won't be into work until Monday morning some time then she has meetings. Verifying things drop means sending a request to the QA team to have them test it and confirm it. So yeah, not going to happen today for certain!
    Then let's keep the topic on the first page waiting for an answer.

Tens of players doing hundreds of runs in the various areas and still nothing since release?
    A confirmation that those items really exist would be nice.
    05/22/2016 07:32 AMPosted by MissCheetah
    Truth. The CM's don't even work on weekends. Nevalistis won't be into work until Monday morning some time then she has meetings. Verifying things drop means sending a request to the QA team to have them test it and confirm it. So yeah, not going to happen today for certain!
    Hi MissCheeta.Would also be nice to know if all 4 items are on console also.My console post last week never got any official love. Thanks.WALLY
    I'm going to have to agree on a confirmation from Nev. There is just too much that appears to be missing in the acquisition of these items compared to all the others that have been located and documented quite accurately and timely.
    We are aware of issues in the past with some previous items and the coding that generates them. So ya, it's time to get this checked for sure.
    Ok, just found out steffan's heavy lance is for sure in game and the tmog has been acquired by at least 2 people. Guy just doesn't know for sure where in A3 he got it. Assuming mysterious barrel in keeps or the battlements area. It just showed in his inventory as a white item that wouldn't salvage.
    05/22/2016 04:23 PMPosted by WALLYWALLEYE
    05/22/2016 07:32 AMPosted by MissCheetah
    Hi MissCheeta.Would also be nice to know if all 4 items are on console also.My console post last week never got any official love. Thanks.WALLY

Console is completely separate from PC. However the PS4 and Xbox One should have gotten the latest patch with cosmetics. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/20743614248

The several unknown cosmetics will have to wait for Nev or Kauza to check with QA and comment.
    Would be awesome to hear from a blue that this items are live so we don't waste our time looking for them..
    05/22/2016 11:59 PMPosted by Nihlathak
    Mace of the Crows? Maybe The Armory or outside Bastion's Keep Stronghold.

a3dun_Keep_Barrel_B_Breakable_Cosmetic_01 (Mysterious Barrel)

http://imgur.com/JrMbStu
    I do a quick check in those areas every game. Nothing to report :/
    So really we just need:
    Mace of the Crows
    Aidan's revenge
    confirmation.
    I'm not aware of any finds on these two items.
    Steffons Heavy Lance too.
    There is only one player that reported to have found it, but it was on the ptr with the 2k bonus find and all.
    So checking the community out is a work thing.
    True if only a blue could confirm this items are ingame , we don't need locations for them right now only confirmation :(
    05/22/2016 06:14 PMPosted by Blackarrows
    Ok, just found out steffan's heavy lance is for sure in game and the tmog has been acquired by at least 2 people. Guy just doesn't know for sure where in A3 he got it. Assuming mysterious barrel in keeps or the battlements area. It just showed in his inventory as a white item that wouldn't salvage.

Guys this IS in game and acquired LIVE and is a valid tmog owned by at least 2 people. so we don't need to know about this one.
    Missed your edit yesterday. Could you link the thread please?

I find it odd not to notice the new transmog message on pickup. We could have at least narrowed the search. :(
    05/24/2016 04:06 AMPosted by MaxMind
    Missed your edit yesterday. Could you link the thread please?

There is no thread to link, information is first hand from a reliable source who posts consistently in this forum and he has the transmog acquired from another player.
    He should at least use the transmog on one of his chars so that we can see it from the profile or show it in a stream/video/whatever otherwise i find it hard to believe
    Checking in on these. My gut on all three of these is that, similar to the pennant, they're particularly rare. Some of these additions were intended to be tougher to find than others. Just the same, I'm going to shoot off an email and double check to be sure. :) Never hurts!

I'll be back as soon as I have more info. Just bear in mind - I won't be giving any hints on whereabouts. ;) These are all about the hunt, and it's been wonderful to see so many community efforts springing up around tracking these down. I hope you've been enjoying the journey as much as I have!
    Hello.
    can you give us a little hint: are the data mined correct about 2 locations : crater act 3 (mysterious chest) and keep act 3 (mysterious barrel) ?
    may be we don't search for them at the good place.