3 Missing transmogs bugged?

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
Nev says "I wont be giving any hints on whereabouts" and the first reply is asking her to to give a hint!
05/24/2016 10:12 AMPosted by Nevalistis
I won't be giving any hints on whereabouts. ;) These are all about the hunt, and it's been wonderful to see so many community efforts springing up around tracking these down. I hope you've been enjoying the journey as much as I have!

05/23/2016 10:26 AMPosted by Naithan
If you dont read the boards, youtube videos or data mine then its just blind luck not hunting or questing.

Final verdict:

• Steffon's Heavy Lance - Available in game
  • Mace of Crows - Available in game
  • Aidan's Revenge - NOT available in game

It looks like, while the files were added for Aiden's Revenge, it hasn't yet been added to any loot tables. It's possible we'll make it available in the future, but, for now, this item does not drop from any source.

Happy hunting!
05/24/2016 11:03 AMPosted by Nevalistis
Aidan's Revenge - NOT available in game

Poor all those who wasted time hunting for it...

Guess I'll be the bad guy saying: It freaking took ''you'' 1 month, after 2.4.1 went live, to tell the community about this??

Blizz at its finest....
05/24/2016 11:39 AMPosted by igor10
Aidan's Revenge - NOT available in game

Poor all those who wasted time hunting for it...

Guess I'll be the bad guy saying: It freaking took ''you'' 1 month, after 2.4.1 went live, to tell the community about this??

Blizz at its finest....

Time vampires.
Unbelievable.... wait no, very believable coming from this team. I guarantee the other items are also bugged. I'm not gonna waste anymore of my time hunting down items that may not be in the game at all. I don't trust them anymore. Way to kill the thrill of the hunt.
05/23/2016 07:43 AMPosted by MaxMind
05/22/2016 11:59 PMPosted by Nihlathak
Mace of the Crows? Maybe The Armory or outside Bastion's Keep Stronghold.

a3dun_Keep_Barrel_B_Breakable_Cosmetic_01 (Mysterious Barrel)

http://imgur.com/JrMbStu
I do a quick check in those areas every game. Nothing to report :/
No, that's The Keep Depths Level 3.
05/24/2016 10:12 AMPosted by Nevalistis
I won't be giving any hints on whereabouts
05/24/2016 10:33 AMPosted by Lyonnel
can you give us a little hint
LMAO...Reading is Fun!
Final verdict:

• Steffon's Heavy Lance - Available in game
  • Mace of Crows - Available in game
  • Aidan's Revenge - NOT available in game

It looks like, while the files were added for Aiden's Revenge, it hasn't yet been added to any loot tables. It's possible we'll make it available in the future, but, for now, this item does not drop from any source.

Happy hunting!

This long after 2.4.1, knowing people have been hunting for these last set of xmogs, and suddenly this comes out - "it hasn't yet been added to any loot tables"? That's really pretty disgraceful considering the people looking for these last few.

Which begs the question: If Aidan's did not make it to the loot table (aka, it was forgotten), then can we assume there is a Mysterious Chest, unique (Graw the Herald) or Mysterious Barrel that will have nothing in it? Or was the source that contained Aidan's Revenge also removed?
05/24/2016 12:09 PMPosted by GodHand
Which begs the question: If Aidan's did not make it to the loot table (aka, it was forgotten), then can we assume there is a Mysterious Chest, unique (Graw the Herald) or Mysterious Barrel that will have nothing in it? Or was the source that contained Aidan's Revenge also removed?

Yep, gotta have a container of some kind. So which one is missing and didn't make it into the tables either?
That means we have 3 items for 4 datamined locations (misteryous chest, misteryous barrel, resplendent barrel, graw the herald).
Could you please tell us where NOT to look so we don't waste any more time?
To say "Happy Hunting" after waiting this long to tell us this absolutely boggles my mind. "Happy Hunting items that may not be there!"
Good god some people are hard to please. She checked all three, verified that two are in game, and thus, FINDABLE, and one is not. Since two are can be found, 'happy hunting' is a perfectly valid response.

You people realize that the devs do not have to post here. They do it as a courtesy to the community, and some of you insist on treating them like trash. When they stop posting, you have no-one but yourselves to thank for that.

Edit: Because clearly me getting the gender of the dev wrong (and my apologies for that, I honestly didn't know, my bad) changes the point of my post.
05/24/2016 12:57 PMPosted by SincroFashad
Good god some people are hard to please. He checked all three, verified that two are in game, and thus, FINDABLE, and one is not. Since two are can be found, 'happy hunting' is a perfectly valid response.

You people realize that the devs do not have to post here. They do it as a courtesy to the community, and some of you insist on treating them like trash. When they stop posting, you have no-one but yourselves to thank for that.

*She
05/24/2016 12:57 PMPosted by SincroFashad
He checked all three

She dude, not he.
Happy hunting!

Tnx! It sure is better knowing which ones are available. Come on people, we got this :)
I don't want to be the bad guy here but as far as I know blizz never said what items are new and where they can be found. They only thing they postet in "Patch 2,4,1 is live" is this:

"Several new cosmetic items have been added for players to discover"

Even tough data miners do a fine job by providing info what to expect and try to interpret hints/codes/strings there has never been a confirmation what transmogs made it live or not.

I think it was a fine move to answer the question if the last missing items are live or not.

Thanks again for the confirmation
05/24/2016 12:09 PMPosted by GodHand
Or was the source that contained Aidan's Revenge also removed?

To clarify, there was never a source implemented to contain Aidan's Revenge, so you shouldn't encounter a "loot-less" container.

05/24/2016 01:14 PMPosted by Caxassa
Tnx! It sure is better knowing which ones are available. Come on people, we got this :)

I totally believe you do! I'm always astounded at how dedicated and ingenious our community is, especially when presented with a challenge. I'm purposely not hunting these myself (that would feel like cheating since I've checked into where they spawn), but I do plan on joining the hunt after they've been discovered. I'm looking forward to completing my collection, too!
Can I as a DH'er also fine these items, or do I need to create a melee character?
05/24/2016 02:24 PMPosted by Rogue77777
Can I as a DH'er also fine these items, or do I need to create a melee character?

Yes, of course you can. You just can't transmog a bow into sword ;)