Rift Orbs get rid of them!!

Aus/NZ General Discussion
I'm sure I'm not the first to ask for this but well anyway.
I mean why the !@#$ are they even there?
You kill an E and get progression cool. Why must we then run around and hoover up the globes often spread from %^-*!@# to breakfast? Do we NOT want the extra they give?
And consider this, you get fatties in a push GR. That's OK they are a challenge, you finally kill it, hang for it to explode, oooh! wait it's a fireball one, wait for those to go off,THEN you run around and do the hoover, what fun!
Come on Blizz you trashed the tedium of Trials, Piss this crap feature off too please!
Is this like what sound does a falling tree in the forest make when there is nobody around to hear it ?

Are there actually any Blizzard employees left in Oz ?

Haven't seen any response for a long time.

Have they abandoned post ?
Obv the player participation has plummeted, so nobody is here to read.
The amount of times this has come up is funny.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/20419283806

In the last 2 eras we ran a lot of no rg runs and didn't pickup these purple balls up in some cases to maximise the xp in grift.

Watch Chainers 116 GR 4 man clear this season. They kill too many elites for the progress they need. Luckily they carefully only grab as many as they need and return to a power pylon on floor 1 and end up killing rg just in time.

Yeh they can be annoying but can be used in a positive way aswell. Rift globes are the ones I dislike as it slows me down in a fast pace environment. Avarice band is great to tackle this. :)
There should be some "cost" to any "bonus" in the game, so I'm not terribly phased by this. PLus, as Azza pointed out with Chainers run, you can actually use them strategically. Admittedly, and especially with elite grotesques that take forever to die and drop their globes, this can be pretty annoying.

05/24/2016 03:49 PMPosted by Azza
Avarice band is great to tackle this. :)

+ TotD on WD and I be like "what globes??" lulz

05/24/2016 05:34 AMPosted by JohnnyDingo
Are there actually any Blizzard employees left in Oz ?

JD, I suggest you lure them out with some outrageously offensive post to see if you get the forum ban hammer :P
05/24/2016 05:34 AMPosted by JohnnyDingoAre there actually any Blizzard employees left in Oz ?JD, I suggest you lure them out with some outrageously offensive post to see if you get the forum ban hammer :P

What do you suggest abend ?

I thought that question was quite valid, have not seen any new new Blizzrd posts this year?
Arc hasnt posted since Jan16, the euro import takalrus hasnt posted since Nov15...

so yeah, we are blizz wastelands ATM
05/24/2016 07:35 PMPosted by JohnnyDingo
What do you suggest abend ?

Bring back Pandamoanium and Zeper (spellings intended)

YD, I suggest you lure them out with some outrageously offensive post to see if you get the forum ban hammer :P

Fixed

He/she was good entertainment for me.

But in all seriousness the fact that they don't I think is a testament to the AU/NZ community as a whole because we can keep discussions civil
Waiting for the down vote on your post.

They are still watching. Just silently :P
05/24/2016 10:48 PMPosted by YDFWM
Bring back Pandamoanium and Zeper (spellings intended)

YD, I suggest you lure them out with some outrageously offensive post to see if you get the forum ban hammer :P

Fixed

LOL get Ryoka in here too and we should have a pretty decent level of inappropriateness that should grab their attention

On a serious note, I agree with YD, I think the reason they don't post is because there is nothing to moderate or respond to. Blues do not have a habit of responding to every question on forums, even legit ones.
At least in normal rifts the pet should be able to suck up the orbs, after all they have a golden glow.
pet orb pickup would be choice! sorta kills the point of PUR though - unles they could only act within your PUR range
I thought the pet pick up radius was quite large compared to the personal one.

The fire skull is easy to observe.
Wow Azza your the first and only person I've seen come up with an actual positive slant and way to use the damn things to an advantage. Not surprised by that though, you do know your !@#$.
However, if your that way inclined just flick up the GR level a bit for same time/XP runs yes?
As for the rift runs, I've been inclined to leave them and in fact all other than E's to max DB gain and well, I can't be %^-*ING bothered hanging around to pick the useless !@#$ing things up.
But that's just me.
Azza for PM
05/26/2016 01:44 PMPosted by Waycooloz
Azza for PM

PM ?

Hmmm, what springs to mind :

Prime Motivator ?
Post Master ?
Perfect Mug ?
Performance Manager ?

Any of these above ?
Hey all, sorry for the late response. As always we'll pass along your feedback. Appreciate you taking the time to leave it :)
I´m very happy for the rift orbs they slow the game down a bit.
Meh, if they insists on the orbs then get the pets to pick them up.
06/01/2016 09:47 PMPosted by Takralus
Hey all, sorry for the late response. As always we'll pass along your feedback. Appreciate you taking the time to leave it :)

Holy !@#$e the squiddly gets the first blue post in what seems an eternity. Flush them out post more lol