Gear switches on my UE set

Demon Hunter
I am getting ready to do a 4 piece change on my UE set, and before I throw a huge amount of resources into it, I wanted to make sure I wasn't chasing a poor idea.

My plan is to find a new set of FnR rings, each with CDR, CHC and CHD, rolling the dex off, and obviously with a socket. Since I'm going to roll the dex off, they don't need to be ancient, unless I want them for Caldesson's. This will enable me to get the CDR off my shoulders (I have a *very* nice set of ancient shoulders in my bank w/o CDR) and also find some new ancient gloves, and put AD on both.

My UE toon is Garrus, if you are looking at my profile. I was able to clear a 75 last night w/ about 3 min to spare, and I have yet to augment a single slot with Caldesson's, so I am hopeful I will be able to get into the 80s with the gear rearrange, and augmentations.

I know I have issues with a lot of my other slots, but I have to focus somewhere, right?

Thanks for having a look.
You have already solid gear.

Things I would focus on:

Augments (as mentioned - but NOT on that chest)
+3 Disc on quiver
All res on chest, shoes, pants
CoE Ring in Cube (serious?)

Why do you use Cindercoat in cube and Seethe rune on vengeance? dont you need the 50% reduce of dark heart rune?
05/24/2016 01:41 PMPosted by SincroFashad

My plan is to find a new set of FnR rings, each with CDR, CHC and CHD, rolling the dex off, and obviously with a socket. Since I'm going to roll the dex off, they don't need to be ancient, unless I want them for Caldesson's. This will enable me to get the CDR off my shoulders (I have a *very* nice set of ancient shoulders in my bank w/o CDR) and also find some new ancient gloves, and put AD on both.

This is the dream. Well....the dream is definitely Ancient ones. Good luck. I have a Restraint like this on my non-Seasonal character. Rolled 20% AD onto the shoulders.