List of all Wings, Cosmetics, Pets, and Promos

Items and Crafting
Prev 1 11 12 13 18 Next
06/28/2017 03:23 AMPosted by Simone
Hi, today I've got this pennant:

2. Diablo 3 RoS Season 3: Pennant for completing Chapter 4 of Seasons Journey. No longer available. It is unknown if they will be made available again in future Seasons.

I have never played season 3, is it a bug?

Someone else posted that in the Bug Report forums. It is a bug, yes, but I don't know if it is one they will bother to fix or not. Don't get too attached just in case :)
Versalius is a regular Rift guardian from the new content
You could add Trag'oul Wings to the list from doing all the Necro achieve's :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqLPxFJHNVM
06/28/2017 12:54 PMPosted by Fablezim
You could add Trag'oul Wings to the list from doing all the Necro achieve's :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqLPxFJHNVM

I know I know. I will update it soon I promise! I need to add:

Necro Pack cosmetic wings
Trag'oul wings from the Achievements (I did mention them in an earlier post)
Update the Manprodder drop to include Versalius the RG

Edit - first post is updated now. Also added the Necro pennant.
This has probably been asked, but is there realy no other way to get, for example, the Angelic wings? Trying to find a D3V CE is near impossible. They were hard to get even when the game was released. I get the whole exlusivity thing, but at this point in time, shouldn't it be possible to get the stuff by doing stuff in-game?
07/02/2017 10:40 AMPosted by Cybrosys
This has probably been asked, but is there realy no other way to get, for example, the Angelic wings? Trying to find a D3V CE is near impossible. They were hard to get even when the game was released. I get the whole exlusivity thing, but at this point in time, shouldn't it be possible to get the stuff by doing stuff in-game?

Correct, there is not other way.
Thanks for this! I've got 3 pets and didn't know how lol cept the golem of course
07/02/2017 10:58 AMPosted by Thphlstr
07/02/2017 10:40 AMPosted by Cybrosys

Correct, there is not other way.

Well, I'd like it if they made a way.
07/03/2017 01:04 PMPosted by Cybrosys

They are not likely to do that. Exclusive items are just that - exclusive. If they changed that then there would be no reason for anyone to buy Collector's Editions or Digital Deluxe. Those bring in a lot of money for Blizzard so I doubt they would alienate that customer group.
07/03/2017 01:06 PMPosted by MissCheetah
07/03/2017 01:04 PMPosted by Cybrosys

They are not likely to do that. Exclusive items are just that - exclusive. If they changed that then there would be no reason for anyone to buy Collector's Editions or Digital Deluxe. Those bring in a lot of money for Blizzard so I doubt they would alienate that customer group.

I understand that, the problem is that the only copies of CE that exist now are overpriced, if at all legit, so the profit that could've been made by Blizzard has been made.

I would not have a problem of paying for a "upgrade" to my current D3 key, in order to unlock CE items. For me to get my hands on a D3 CE from the US and have it sent to Sweden, would cost me around $700 going through "retailers" that offer this; which is a bit extreme.
07/03/2017 11:46 PMPosted by Cybrosys

I understand that, the problem is that the only copies of CE that exist now are overpriced, if at all legit, so the profit that could've been made by Blizzard has been made.

I would not have a problem of paying for a "upgrade" to my current D3 key, in order to unlock CE items. For me to get my hands on a D3 CE from the US and have it sent to Sweden, would cost me around $700 going through "retailers" that offer this; which is a bit extreme.

I was on the fence regarding purchasing the CE when it was announced. I purchased it because I knew that it was the only way to get the in-game extras, and I would ultimately regret not having those items if the game really took off.

I suspect that many people purchased the CE for a similar reason. Why devalue their own CE by making the exclusives.... not exclusive?
To be fair, I own both CE of Diablo 3 and RoS, and I'd like that "my wings" and other exclusive cosmetic stuffs would be given to all legit Diablo 3 players.

CDProjekt RED did the same with the exclusive stuffs in The Witcher 2 and 3 (I own the CE of those games too) and they gained even more my respect for their choice.

So I think it's possible to do it, if only some companies were less greed..
07/03/2017 11:46 PMPosted by Cybrosys

I bought mine on Blocket, 1400sek haha. I've seen quite a few there, keep looking!
Thank you very much for the list, and keeping it updated. Much appreciated!

Don't want to be nitpicky, but the entry "D3 Season Conquers Armor Transmog from Season 1,2,3. Repeated in S4,5, and 6" contains a typo (should be Conqueror’s armor) which might confuse some people.

06/01/2016 07:32 AMPosted by MissCheetah
However, at some point maybe I should add a section in here that has those flavor items in it. Murlocket, Puzzle ring, Splintered Oar, Rakanishu's Blade, the basic Griswold sword, etc.
Yes that would be really appropriate. IMHO I don't see any reason why a "physical" flavor item like the Mace of the Crows is already included in the list, but not Rakanishu's Blade, Spectrum, and other similar items.
Are these collectibles cross-platform? I'm trying to find out why I have none of them on xbox, except for necro related collectibles.
07/12/2017 06:07 AMPosted by duhvinci
Are these collectibles cross-platform? I'm trying to find out why I have none of them on xbox, except for necro related collectibles.

No they are not. The two systems are totally separate. Not everything on the PC is available on Consoles.
3. Blade Wings (bone) – were part of the SC2 Heart of the Swarm (HotS) Expansion DE. They are now only available as part of the Deluxe SC2 bundle containing Wings of Liberty, HotS, and Legacy of the Void expansion. https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/starcraft-ii-complete-collection#deluxe

So star craft looked fun. downloading it. deluxe for the extra stuff and its cheaper. but my diablo doesnt show i even got the goodies, transmog, wings, pet. whatever else I was supposed to get. No longer available?
07/14/2017 12:07 PMPosted by Singularitus
So star craft looked fun. downloading it. deluxe for the extra stuff and its cheaper. but my diablo doesnt show i even got the goodies, transmog, wings, pet. whatever else I was supposed to get. No longer available?

As long as you got the Deluxe edition of the bundle you should get them in your mail when you make a game. Mail is at the lower bottom right by the chat box in game. If that does not work, contact Billing using the Support link at the top right of the website - Contact Support - then use the menus.
So I participated in the January event where I got the Royal Cow and the Red Soul Shard Gem. However, I did not put the gem into a helm to get the transmog. After seeing this and attempting to grab as many transmogs as I could, I found that no matter how many times I tried to put the gem into a helm or any other piece of equipment, I could not get the transmog. I understand that it is several months passed and the event has completed, but wouldn't it still make sense that if one were to have had the Red Soul Shard Gem that they could also get the transmog at a later date because it was so simple an action?

I'm probably the only dolt out there who got the gem but not the transmog, so I don't expect a patch, although I am wondering if anyone knows whether or not I might be doing something incorrectly or if there is a roundabout way to get the transmog.

If not, I snoozed and I lost. It was worth a try.
You have the helm equipped while putting the gem in right? If so should work.

If not, guess you need to wait until January. Also check the xmogs you have available, maybe its already in there.