List of all Wings, Cosmetics, Pets, and Promos

General Discussion
Prev 1 13 14 15 Next
08/13/2017 12:09 AMPosted by Paladinrja
08/12/2017 04:42 PMPosted by Ashram
Would anyone on PS4 be willing to swap some transmogs? Mostly looking for the Quinnquennial Swords, but I'm up for anything I don't already have.

PSN: DXAshram
They're fairly easy to get actually. Start a game in Adventure mode, Act 1 and goto the Cemetary. Run around the small map and if you discover 4 entrances (there are usually 3), choose the one that says "Development Hell".

Your first step is to uncover the 4 entrances, so if there are only 3; quit and restart til you get 4. The two swords drop from the two bosses in that dungeon, where all monsters are named after devstaff. Development Hell, can be 1 or 2 levels.

Took me 127 reloads of the level to get it!
08/13/2017 02:30 AMPosted by homerjnick
08/13/2017 12:09 AMPosted by Paladinrja
...They're fairly easy to get actually. Start a game in Adventure mode, Act 1 and goto the Cemetary. Run around the small map and if you discover 4 entrances (there are usually 3), choose the one that says "Development Hell".

Your first step is to uncover the 4 entrances, so if there are only 3; quit and restart til you get 4. The two swords drop from the two bosses in that dungeon, where all monsters are named after devstaff. Development Hell, can be 1 or 2 levels.

Took me 127 reloads of the level to get it!
Yeah, thats a lot. Never taken me that much on X1S, maybe 10-25 tops. Sangae's axe and Steffan's Lance took the longest, but thats because they're in places that you don't often go. Just had Spectrum drop. First this season, last season had 4+.
08/13/2017 02:14 AMPosted by Maskraider
08/13/2017 01:59 AMPosted by Psybot
i heard there is a new wing (Dark Bat) in Asia server but in south korea only that you need to play at PC bang for 100 hours.
I don't know where you heard this.

Asia server is same version as Americas and Europe servers. In fact, you are entitled to play on Asia server (and Europe server). Simply, change the region on the launcher.

https://ibb.co/iYoMRa

then kindly explain to me how to get this achievement.
@Psybot

If it's a Feat of Strength (F.o.S) it's most likely promotional. F.o.S is a crash list of unlockable achievements that have been superseded by RoS, or are Promotional only, afaik.

IIRC "PC Bang" is a chain of LAN gaming centers in Korea, right? ~ Could be a specific promotion between them & Blizzard.

ie. "In the Land of the Killer Unicorns" (in your image) was a pre-RoS achievement, that you can still unlock for entering 'Whimsyshire', but doesn't fit in any of the categories, so its now a F.o.S.
08/13/2017 02:14 AMPosted by Maskraider
...I don't know where you heard this.

Asia server is same version as Americas and Europe servers. In fact, you are entitled to play on Asia server (and Europe server). Simply, change the region on the launcher.

Thanks for the information. I'm not Korean. So I went to Korean website and translate to English using google translator. The original link is: https://kr.battle.net/d3/ko/blog/20875734/%5B%EC%9D%B4%EB%B2%A4%ED%8A%B8-%EC%A2%85%EB%A3%8C%5D-%EA%B0%95%EB%A0%B9%EC%88%A0%EC%82%AC%EC%99%80-%ED%95%A8%EA%BB%98-pc%EB%B0%A9%EC%9C%BC%EB%A1%9C%EC%9D%98-%EA%B7%80%ED%99%98-%EC%97%85%EB%8D%B0%EC%9D%B4%ED%8A%B8-2017-06-28

Seems it is a Korean-only event "PC Bang" but I have no idea what it is.

Nevermind, the event is June 29 - July 31st 23:59.
This means the event had ended.
dont you think its a little bit to unfair for those player who also on Asia server
08/13/2017 05:39 AMPosted by Psybot
dont you think its a little bit to unfair for those player who also on Asia server
Haha no, no.. You think its unfair because you want it. Business is Business, I think you know that. :)

Don't worry, there'll be plenty to grab going forward; but if you're in Korea and want it that badly? Why not reserve a spot a t PC Bang and login there to get your reward, next time? ~ or give'em a call and see if they have any keys left?
08/06/2017 01:42 PMPosted by MissCheetah
I also am going to run out of space in the first post soon. There is a limit to how long each post can be and I did not think to reserve the second post for myself to continue the guide.

Understandable, suggestion.
Cut and paste from the section labelled Seasons into a new post then edit the first to just say something like [More] then have a link it to the newly created post.
It is not as clean or neat but would work well enough.
[u][/u]
Awesome list, thank you so much! Might be worth to add the new pet Emerald Dragon: Season 11 Chapter 4 reward.

I'm using the list to track my own (slow) progress to get as much bling-bling as possible, great fun:
http://imgur.com/a/ua1uA
HOW AWESOME WOULD IT BE if they added a DART from STRANGER THINGS as a pet??? DO IT BLIZZARD!
Hi MC - I was looking to get SC2 digital deluxe but it says the page no longer exists. Can you help? Thanks.
11/02/2017 01:21 AMPosted by momo77
Hi MC - I was looking to get SC2 digital deluxe but it says the page no longer exists. Can you help? Thanks.

I just checked the shop and it does appear they removed that option. I would ask about it but everyone is pretty much out of office until after Blizzcon is over. If anyone shows up in Discord today I will check, but otherwise it will have to wait until next week before I can pin down a Blizz staff member. I don't work there, or for Blizzard at all, so I have limited means to ask them stuff.
11/02/2017 05:02 AMPosted by MissCheetah

I just checked the shop and it does appear they removed that option. I would ask about it but everyone is pretty much out of office until after Blizzcon is over. If anyone shows up in Discord today I will check, but otherwise it will have to wait until next week before I can pin down a Blizz staff member. I don't work there, or for Blizzard at all, so I have limited means to ask them stuff.

No worries, I appreciate the response. Thank you.
Hi @MissCheetah !

First of all, thank you a lot for this list/compendium of all transmogs, it has helped me a lot and given me hours of fun hunting them.

Just a few inputs to complete the list:

- Wirt's Original Leg - 1-H Mace(blue item with flavour text): Has a low chance to drop from Bishibosh Remains in Act 1 - Den of the Fallen lvl 2 (The Weeping Hollow) The corpse is not always there either.

- The Clipper - Dagger (blue item with flavour text): Has a chance to drop from Ninetoads in the Act 2 - Desolate Sands.

- Splintered Oar - 2-H Sword (blue item with flavour text): Has a chance to drop from Urzel Mordreg in Act 1 - Wortham (Campaign mode only, Doom in Wortham quest)

- Rakanishu's Blade - 1-H Sword (blue item with flavour text and legendary power): Has a chance to drop from the Shrine of Rakanishu in Act 2 - Dalghur Oasis.

- Griswold's Worn Edge - 1-H Sword (blue item with flavour text): Has a very low chance to drop from the Anvil of Fury, which has a very very low chance of spawning in Act 1 - The Old Ruins at the Blacksmith Shop remains. Not a transmog.

- The Murlocket - Amulet (blue item with flavour text and legendary power) This amulet summons a Murloc when you wear it, drops from Moontooth Dreadshark in Act 2 - The Sewers of Caldeum.

** Season 11 Pet is Green actually, not blue.
11/02/2017 01:21 AMPosted by momo77

My guess is with SC2 going f2p they are not going to be selling it any longer.
11/03/2017 01:04 PMPosted by Nightslayer

My guess is with SC2 going f2p they are not going to be selling it any longer.

Yep that makes sense now that I have seen the Blizzcon Announcement. Also explains why Blizzard would not tell me anything when I asked yesterday. I got told basically "we know nothing". Heh.
The blue dragon mentioned as a reward for completing chapter 4 season 11 is actually a Emerald dragon.
11/03/2017 03:16 PMPosted by DemonKiller
The blue dragon mentioned as a reward for completing chapter 4 season 11 is actually a Emerald dragon.

Yeah, I need to update that. Naoki had it in his list a few hours ago. I am still not sure about doing the Blue cosmetics. My first post has a char limit and I am worried about adding that much. I was stupid and did not safe the second post for myself :(
I was wondering if they ever announced what the BlizzCon 2017 in game goodies were other than the WoW pet? I haven't seen any word, and I don't think I've gotten anything in any of the various games.

Thank yee