List of all Wings, Cosmetics, Pets, and Promos

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 15 Next
06/01/2016 09:13 PMPosted by deadolman
so far I have 3 of the pets, bumble, lamb, and humbart. Only Humbart shows up in cabinet with my dogs and stick man. Whats up with that???

Did you right click each of them to learn them? Once you do, they will show up in the Cosmetics tab.
05/27/2016 09:02 AMPosted by MissCheetah

PETS
1. Undead Dog pet: RoS CE (physical box) or DE. Still available. https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/diablo-iii-reaper-of-souls#deluxe

[/quote]
He shows up as "Bones" in the Pet selector
This may have already been answered, but has all of this been Found in the actual season 6 and not the PTR?

I have seen many tots and walk threws, but all of them are PTR...

I just want to make sure the week of Maghda and Adria runs are not a waste of my time, and that i will eventually find it...

thanks..
06/06/2016 05:12 PMPosted by MrShhh
This may have already been answered, but has all of this been Found in the actual season 6 and not the PTR?

I have seen many tots and walk threws, but all of them are PTR...

I just want to make sure the week of Maghda and Adria runs are not a waste of my time, and that i will eventually find it...

thanks..

The maghda, adrai, uber maghda and the one drops of a gr guardian, are not in the live version of the game
What Cheetah has listed are all in the LIVE game. Not on PTR.
https://i.imgsafe.org/62d6bb2fb0.jpg

God Butcher Found Today. Adventure Mode. TX (Don't think that matters)
Remember the old Puzzle Ring?

https://i.imgsafe.org/63e37e4de2.jpg
06/06/2016 05:12 PMPosted by MrShhh

Those are a waste of time. My list is, as others mentioned, the LIVE game. Several things from the PTR were not put into the Live client with the patch. We may see them in a future patch though.
If you don't own SC2:HotS, you can buy the DE edition through the game menu, without the need to buy / upgrade to the complete DE box set.

Load SC2, go to campaign, click on Kerrigan, it'll ask you to buy the game, you get a choice of standard or DE.
Why no sticky?
05/27/2016 09:02 AMPosted by MissCheetah
HotS Pennant: HotS > D3: Level a HotS account to 12 to get a cosmetic portrait and pennant in D3. Free to Play

I understood this to mean you can obtain this at any time. Yet, I just got my account in HotS to lvl 12, and I did not receive it in Diablo. What's the deal? anybody know?
That is my understanding as well. The promo never had a time limit mentioned on it. Did you create a game and then enter it? It should then give you an Achievement notice and the items go straight to your Cosmetics tab.

Oh and if you JUST hit level 12 in HotS you might need to give it a bit, close the launcher, and restart it. It can take a bit to synch up.
Good thread. Sure a bit of advertising hehe. Now how do we get the new Pennant?
Those Wings of the Betrayer are very nice. Too bad I don't play WoW because those are some kick-butt wings!
06/19/2016 01:55 PMPosted by antsunrise

Nevalististis won't tell me. Offering her souls does not work because as a Death Maiden she has plenty. I even offered cookies but she still won't give in.

06/19/2016 03:50 PMPosted by GodHand
Those Wings of the Betrayer are very nice. Too bad I don't play WoW because those are some kick-butt wings!

They look really good, esp with the Marauder set on a DH. The purple shoulder spines match the wing color pattern and aesthetic. WoW is easy to get though...wait for xmas when the base game goes on sale for $5 or $10 bucks so that gets you everything that currently is out. Then wait for a sale on Legion DE. It might take a bit but you can get them for a lot less than they currently cost.
06/19/2016 01:55 PMPosted by antsunrise

Nevalististis won't tell me. Offering her souls does not work because as a Death Maiden she has plenty. I even offered cookies but she still won't give in.

That's because you are doing it the wrong way.
NEVERMIND!!! lol Forgot, you have to log into an actual game. derp.
06/19/2016 05:23 PMPosted by Merdrah
That's because you are doing it the wrong way.

Cheesecake right? I should be offering cheesecake. Not so sure that would hold up with shipping it from my side of the country and with all this inferno like weather.
06/20/2016 07:28 AMPosted by MissCheetah
Cheesecake right? I should be offering cheesecake. Not so sure that would hold up with shipping it from my side of the country and with all this inferno like weather.

Maybe she wants it hand delivered?