List of all Wings, Cosmetics, Pets, and Promos

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 14 Next
06/20/2016 09:11 AMPosted by EvilElf
06/20/2016 07:28 AMPosted by MissCheetah
Cheesecake right? I should be offering cheesecake. Not so sure that would hold up with shipping it from my side of the country and with all this inferno like weather.

Maybe she wants it hand delivered?

Which has been accomplished before.
Pets!
05/27/2016 09:02 AMPosted by MissCheetah
7. Fallen Pennant – Patch 2.4.1. Location still unknown but confirmed to be in game.

Confirmed by Blizzard staff to be in game, yet requiring a patch and the staff have encouraged players to cease searching for the item. There has been no independent confirmation of this item ever dropping in game ptr or live.

9. Axe 1-H Aidan's Revenge Currently NOT available

Only on this list because it was listed along with the above mentioned pennant as making it to the live version of the game. Took over a month for Blizzard staff to report that Aiden's revenge did not make it to live.

10. Mace: Mace of the Crows – LOCATION UNK

Only confirmed by Blizz staff to be in game. No independent confirmation of this item ever dropping in the live game.

16. Spear: Steffon's Heavy Lance – LOCATION UNK.

Same as above. Only confirmed by Blizz, yet to be found in the live game.

Don't want people giving-up their leisure time in search of items that very likely will not drop in the live game until after the yet to be announced patch that's supposed to adjust the apparently nonexistent spawn rate of these special item containers .
7. Fallen Pennant – Patch 2.4.1. Location still unknown but confirmed to be in game.

Confirmed by Blizzard staff to be in game, yet requiring a patch and the staff have encouraged players to cease searching for the item. There has been no independent confirmation of this item ever dropping in game ptr or live.

9. Axe 1-H Aidan's Revenge Currently NOT available

Only on this list because it was listed along with the above mentioned pennant as making it to the live version of the game. Took over a month for Blizzard staff to report that Aiden's revenge did not make it to live.

10. Mace: Mace of the Crows – LOCATION UNK

Only confirmed by Blizz staff to be in game. No independent confirmation of this item ever dropping in the live game.

16. Spear: Steffon's Heavy Lance – LOCATION UNK.

Same as above. Only confirmed by Blizz, yet to be found in the live game.

Don't want people giving-up their leisure time in search of items that very likely will not drop in the live game until after the yet to be announced patch that's supposed to adjust the apparently nonexistent spawn rate of these special item containers .

Bolded is not true. I'm not going to go over the details of this again, but I absolutely relish in the fact I could and paste a private imgur folder to completely debunk this. Then again, I could post pictures of people who have seen the images and are commenting on them? Nah.

Mace of the Crows = No clue. Given that Mace of the Crows is such a purposely absurd name to give an item, and Corvus is another name for "crow," I've always figured it being in one of the Corvus dungeons or surrounding areas. Besides, A5 is loathed by a ton of players, so I guarantee not many farm there.

Fallen Pennant = They could buff its drop rate to 90%; if you don't know what this "puzzle" is, the drop source will never spawn in game. Imagine if datamine strings never had the words "tentaclehorse" nor had internally given the "Princess" prefix to the unique that drops the wings. No one would have a clue where to search for the Cosmic Wings and those that did farm the proper location would only do 15-30 runs before calling it quits and saying "They're not in the game or don't drop." That is undoubtedly what is happening with the Mace/Steffon's (for those who don't run a specific Act 3 spot 150+ times), and maybe even the Resplendent Barrel if it's in the game.

Suffice it to say Aidan's Revenge was located in the Crater Mysterious Chest for obvious reasons.
16. Lady Morthanlu (Lamb/Goat Creature): Menagerist Goblin
AND
18. Liv Moore: Ravi Lilliwhite (Weeping Hollow)

#16 indicates the Menagerist Gob drop, but there is no specific info on #18... I found the "Lady" in Weeping Hollow from the drop... is this just an oversight?

AND definitely thanks for the complete list... much appreciated! <3
PETS
AND

#16 indicates the Menagerist Gob drop, but there is no specific info on #18... I found the "Lady" in Weeping Hollow from the drop... is this just an oversight?

06/26/2016 02:53 PMPosted by arlee
AND

Ravi Lilywhite drops the Liv Moore pet. The Liv Moore pet is the only pet in 2.4.1 to not drop from a Menagerist Goblin.
Mace of Crows location added to first post.
1. HotS > D3: Level a HotS account to 12 to get a cosmetic portrait and pennant in D3. Free to Play

Is this still valid? Does it now require Legacy of the Void?

I've leveled a HotS account (I only own Wings of Liberty and Heart of the Swarm) to 12, and the pennant and frame are not showing up for me in D3. I've closed out games and launcher, restarted twice, and nothing.

Or do I specifically have to level zerg to 12?
07/17/2016 09:50 PMPosted by soulidarity

I've leveled a HotS account (I only own Wings of Liberty and Heart of the Swarm) to 12, and the pennant and frame are not showing up for me in D3. I've closed out games and launcher, restarted twice, and nothing.

The 'HotS' in question is the game Heroes of the Storm and not Heart of the Swarm. Confusing choice in acronyms on Bliz's part. :)
Arg. well, I intend to buy LotV at some point soonish, so at least I'll get a pet and transmog out of it
tnx,nice work
07/17/2016 09:54 PMPosted by Unicorndog
07/17/2016 09:50 PMPosted by soulidarity

The 'HotS' in question is the game Heroes of the Storm and not Heart of the Swarm. Confusing choice in acronyms on Bliz's part. :)

Yep! HotS in that context is Heroes of the Storm which is free to play so that is an easy one to get.
Is this still valid?

I've leveled a HotS (HEROES OF THE STORM) account to 12, and the pennant and frame are not showing up for me in D3. ??
07/01/2016 10:58 AMPosted by MissCheetah

Ist post says PTR. So is it not live yet?
07/18/2016 09:22 PMPosted by drumdrum
07/01/2016 10:58 AMPosted by MissCheetah

Ist post says PTR. So is it not live yet?

Nope. Will need to wait for the patch to get that and a couple other things like the Fallen Pennant.
Updated! I have been informed there is now an Abominable Snowman pet in patch 2.4.2 that can drop off a Menagerist Goblin. I have not seen it for myself yet, but reason to believe the staff person who said they got it.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/20748194937
08/08/2016 09:53 AMPosted by MissCheetah
Updated! I have been informed there is now an Abominable Snowman pet in patch 2.4.2 that can drop off a Menagerist Goblin. I have not seen it for myself yet, but reason to believe the staff person who said they got it.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/20748194937

I collected all pets in 2.4.1 and killes several menagerist goblins in 2.4.2. They dropped nothing new :(