Heaven's creatures

General Discussion
Hell has so many different types of being living there. Heaven seems to have all humans with wings. I think there should be a variety of freaky being in heaven to make it as interesting as hell.
I don't see Heaven taking apart angels and sewing them together to create a monstrous super angel like Hell would.
05/28/2016 11:51 AMPosted by Seralei
I don't see Heaven taking apart angels and sewing them together to create a monstrous super angel like Hell would.

Someone hasn't played Bayonetta. Why would the creatures of heaven have to be christian heaven, nothing but angels? There could be other things too, and don't have to be sewn together monstrosities.
Because D3s Heaven is about purity whilst hell is about corruption.

Ergo a realm of purity would naturally coalesce into one PURE form whilst a realm of corruption would be ever changing in depravity and scope.
My heaven doesn´t have any winged beings, only a lot of horny Scarlett Johanssons, so I don´t know what you´re talking about
Revelations 4 has a description of the throne of the Christian god and some creatures are described there.

"7And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle. 8And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within:"

The description is kind of crazy in my opinion, but it's at least some description of non-human things in the Christian heaven.
the angels look strong but beautiful and peaceful, so you would also want to make the creatures similar. it may have been difficult to make the models. that would be my guess. look at the pets and dogs and etc in game. very few look cute at all and none look "heavenly".