Why is Diablo 3 for PS4 digital still so expensive.

Console Discussion
06/01/2016 03:34 PMPosted by Kenarow
Was trying to get some friends to join me but they're a little put off by the price of the digital game .(especially given it's age)
Always seems odd to me that digital prices are sometimes higher that a hard copy.

If you're on a playstation 4, get a PS plus membership. Much cheaper that way.
you notice you are replying to a 2016 UEE digital post right?

if TS came back playing D3 he might get a shock why is it so cheap even if he gets the eternal collection :p
07/28/2017 08:00 AMPosted by Teresa
you notice you are replying to a 2016 UEE digital post right?

if TS came back playing D3 he might get a shock why is it so cheap even if he gets the eternal collection :p
Probably must be the Necro dlc. From the moment of it's release, necroing in forums increased a lot:)
June 3rd 2019, nothing changed.

- PSN still think we are made out of gold.
- The psprices websites, for the most part, don't even have Diablo 3 in their index.

i own the PC version but a friend who got the PS4 version, wanted to team up.
i am all for it, but godamn, the PSN store sells the Eternal Collection ONLY.
they don't even offer the Diablo 3 and/or the Reaper of Souls version by it's own or as a bundle anymore.
and that's way too rich for my blood.

Welp!
"Why is Diablo 3 for PS4 digital still so expensive."

Because Diablo III is still so awesome. \o/
06/03/2019 06:32 AMPosted by Peola

- The psprices websites, for the most part, don't even have Diablo 3 in their index.

they don't even offer the Diablo 3 and/or the Reaper of Souls version by it's own or as a bundle anymore.

Welp!

Well then dont buy it lol
06/03/2019 06:32 AMPosted by Peola

Welp!

Whats the problem with getting the Eternal collection? What version did your friend get? You can play D3 Ultimate Evil Edition, with someone who has the Eternal collection, the only difference is, If your friend has the Ultimate Evil Edition, He will not have the Necromancer unless he purchases it.

Where as the Eternal Collection is the newest edition of the game, Including the Necromancer and I think Patch 2.6 or 2.6.1

Ps4 BTW, never had the Base Diablo 3 game. It released with Ultimate Evil Edition which is the version with Reaper of Souls.
I really felt Diablo eternal collection should be free because we are playing it.

if I may suggest

1) for every season we need to be PAID for playing rewards if I am rank 1 I need to get a free car or house.

2) for every player I am going to intro to play D3 we should get a free PS4/xbox1 or switch not game please we need a free console.

3) we need a monthly salary if we have like 100hours a week if playing D3 regardless we leech, stay in town or whatever.

4) Once D4 is release we need it to be free for all & endless patching

5) free subway coupons or starbucks voucher because we play D3 (no question ask please)

6) if PS5 launch are we getting the consoles free too? because we are still playing D3 on ps4?

I am serious because I am a long time PC veteran D3 player I have played all season from S1 to now... I am paragon 216 not in season but in NS yes P216 so you know I know a great deal about D3
06/04/2019 02:15 AMPosted by Teresa
I really felt Diablo eternal collection should be free because we are playing it.

if I may suggest

1) for every season we need to be PAID for playing rewards if I am rank 1 I need to get a free car or house.

2) for every player I am going to intro to play D3 we should get a free PS4/xbox1 or switch not game please we need a free console.

3) we need a monthly salary if we have like 100hours a week if playing D3 regardless we leech, stay in town or whatever.

4) Once D4 is release we need it to be free for all & endless patching

5) free subway coupons or starbucks voucher because we play D3 (no question ask please)

6) if PS5 launch are we getting the consoles free too? because we are still playing D3 on ps4?

I am serious because I am a long time PC veteran D3 player I have played all season from S1 to now... I am paragon 216 not in season but in NS yes P216 so you know I know a great deal about D3

/slap