Dual-wield Wuko push Q.

Monk
I'm using kyroshiro's and ingeom. In-geom is on my off-hand. Some questions...

Is WoL dmg calculated off main-hand dmg only? If so, wouldn't I want to roll of dmg range on in-geom?
Correct me if I'm wrong, am I looking for Dex/Vit/AD/CDR

Thanks!
Probably wouldn't be using ingeom for pushing, but I guess it won't matter.

When you dual wield, wave of light alternates it's damage calculation from left to right.

For dual wield gr pushing crystal fist or vengeful wind is usually the preferred option.

My preference for greater rift below gr80 is using the torch as left to right weapons don't matter then, in fact until you need the damage reduction from crystal fist using the torch is easier to play and less annoying than dual wield in terms of spirit management and sweeping wind stack management.

For T10, ingeom is 100% must have and dual wield provides everything you need when teamed up with envious blade. Of course for incoming T13 things will change.

For weapon rolls it depends what you have elsewhere.

You want a minimum of 100% area damage across your build, and enough cooldown to keep yourself not running out of spirit and enough uptime of epiphany and fast dash recovery.
I've been told that you need to keep the higher dmn weapon in your main-hand. Is that true? And, how could that be if WoL alternates?
06/15/2016 05:32 AMPosted by Juls
My preference for greater rift below gr80 is using the torch as left to right weapons don't matter then, in fact until you need the damage reduction from crystal fist using the torch is easier to play and less annoying than dual wield in terms of spirit management and sweeping wind stack management.

Interesting, thanks. I have never really considered this. I cubed the first torch I saw and have salvaged the rest. If I had seen an ancient one I would have kept it by default, but as it stands now I don't have one at all. I'm going to have to look for one now for when I start pushing GR again.

I've just been focused on trying to find a better rolled Kyoshiro's blade and In Geom/Envious Blade for my speeds.

What gems are recommended for pushing GR? Trapped/Powerful/Zeis? Those are the 3 I've been leveling (besides Hoarder for my speed runs). I'm annoyed at the dichotomy of Zei's mechanics benefiting from long range attacks and Mantra of Conviction's need to keep mobs within 30 yards. It feels like these two mechanics are at odds. Is it better to switch Mantras when pushing higher GR?
Oh you'll need to switch mantras all right. Eventually you'll be getting once-shot and you'll need the mitigation from Salvation-Agility. Zei's, Trapped and Stricken are the best 3. Stricken for Bosses.
06/20/2016 04:42 PMPosted by wizdro
Oh you'll need to switch mantras all right. Eventually you'll be getting once-shot and you'll need the mitigation from Salvation-Agility. Zei's, Trapped and Stricken are the best 3. Stricken for Bosses.
Ahh, thanks!
The reason using more dmg in M/H is because you will eventually hit more using m/h than offhand. Imagine when you hitting monster for 20 hit, then 21st would be 100% M/H dmg.

But if its 20th, most of the time it will be offhand dmg, there are 2 situation that it will use mainhand. 1. You use another skill like dashing strike, this will make your next WoL use mainhand.
2. Your 20th hit is long after 19th hit, like walking for 20-30yarda in between.