Jade - Mille Mercis blizzard (Many thanks).

Witch Doctor
So after testing and playing it myself.. whether it is bugged or not, or just some math we aren't aware of, I personally am fully satisfied with the results. It puts the jade at a perfect ~100 grift spot with those who fish can push a faint bit more. Couldn't have asked for more. I enjoy playing it and not having the tedious monotonous grind just to contend w/ the leaderboards against botters and people who play 24/7 with no jobs.

If they nerf this then its back to the reddit/bnet forums asking for another buff of somesort so why not let this be the solution.

My French is bad but thanks blizzard.
you forgot the part where jade gets 1 shot at lower GR's where helltooth and friends can still take a few hits

at least change the damn soul harvest so it retains full effectiveness against bosses
06/21/2016 09:39 AMPosted by Jalantha
you forgot the part where jade gets 1 shot at lower GR's where helltooth and friends can still take a few hits

Jade is hard :D Just did 91 with 1st try on PTR and died 1 time on boss.
And I like it , you need to know where to stay , when attack , how use Spirit Walk etc
If you don't know when and how , then you will think he is squishy .

On HT gargs you summon pets and stay , sometime avoid damage.
06/22/2016 03:00 AMPosted by opelit
06/21/2016 09:39 AMPosted by Jalantha

Jade is hard :D Just did 91 with 1st try on PTR and died 1 time on boss.
And I like it , you need to know where to stay , when attack , how use Spirit Walk etc
If you don't know when and how , then you will think he is squishy .

On HT gargs you summon pets and stay , sometime avoid damage.

Grats ans im not knocking your run but your showing exactly the problem with the items you used so you had to use a alt build...Fact is they made 2 changes that should of put jade ahead of ht gargs by a little but thats not the case...

1. You didnt use spirit barrage which is useless
2. You didnt use the Gaze mojo - which isnt doing much
06/22/2016 05:50 AMPosted by DETERM

Why should I use Spirit Barrage with Gaze ? Because ppl use it when it was bugged ?
It never was a DoT. The 91 was only checking how jade is now, my point to start when the patch arrive to live servers. The build I used is also my build on live servers where I did 88 and im pretty close to do 89 (interesting that I did 88 with 5th try and can not do 89 xd, maybe no luck ;/ )
06/22/2016 09:21 AMPosted by opelit
06/22/2016 05:50 AMPosted by DETERM

Why should I use Spirit Barrage with Gaze ? Because ppl use it when it was bugged ?
It never was a DoT. The 91 was only checking how jade is now, my point to start when the patch arrive to live servers. The build I used is also my build on live servers where I did 88 and im pretty close to do 89 (interesting that I did 88 with 5th try and can not do 89 xd, maybe no luck ;/ )

You misread what i said..Im saying how they have the mojo with spirit barrage isnt useful and thats the prob and if it was set correctly jade would be the power creep over gargs..Check the leaderboard why you think you see so many HT gargs or alt builds of jade (without the use of gaze mojo or spirit barrage....

TDLR...They need to make the mojo a big stronger instead of being useful because if that goes live no one will be using those 2 and its going to be useful as it is now

If your saying its ok for them to mess up a mojo which was OP at first now its useless for spirit barrage /phantasm then eh because they intent was to make jade a power creep over HT gargs which they went way over power now they underpowered it and need to balance it and im not the only one saying this theres others out there that sees the same thing.

Right now sweet is at 97 HT gargs on seasons im thinking Jade if set correctly should do 100+ and not just the old build +emp ring but with the mojo as well...