can we get greater rift keystone stacks increased?

General Discussion
at least to 250. is it so much to ask ?
yes.
I would love to see them stack higher, usually when I farm keys I go for 150-200 and it is kind of annoying to lug two stacks.
I'd rather see them labelled as currency, and take up zero inventory.
Like it is even an issue for anyone not running a bot while they sleep.

Salvage a few items, and put the stacks in your inventory, and shut up about it.
you could just, you know, use them

they are consumables afterall
06/02/2016 01:36 PMPosted by OldPro
Like it is even an issue for anyone not running a bot while they sleep.

Salvage a few items, and put the stacks in your inventory, and shut up about it.

For the gamers that play for 5-6 hours straight doing 4 person rifts in a 1:30 each, they do stack a bit. If you see the stash of some streamers that aren't running bots you will see that.
On my old account, I use to ran a group marathon of T7-T8 rifts, 8 hours with my RL friends. Pure key farm, so no DB's, mats, Legs. average 1:30per run. Over 500 keys. We use to pull it every other Friday night, than graters on Saturday and Sunday (when no RL activities would be happening.

In a period of 6 months, I've stashed 3.5k keys..... That's half of the Tab. I still log in on my old account every now and than, and every time I do, I look up in the sky and I'm asking myself "why we still, after all those years don't have keys, mats, Db's and act specific mats part of GUI, so they wouldn't have to occupy an entire tab". This is how it should be done from the very beginning. Upper left corner, icons and amount. As easy as that.
I almost had 10 stacks, because they even could not be vendored.
Apparently it did not come to mind not everybody likes greater rifts -_-.
They (along with every other mat) should stack to either 999 or 9999
Just make all mats stacks at 5,000.
06/02/2016 05:33 PMPosted by jtcdgroup
Just make all mats stacks at 5,000.

Um... all mats do stack to 5000. Keys however are not mats, so saying to stack mats to 5000 makes no sense.
+1
Should be currency tho

06/02/2016 01:49 PMPosted by hucka
you could just, you know, use them

they are consumables afterall

holy poop, you never miss a chance to troll do you?
I never thought 100 stacks would be a problem, but its wasting space. there should be ONE stack with an infinite number allowed. same should be done with all stackable items. it is sad that so much stash space is wasted by stackable items.

Devs, if you wanna be really greedy with stash space and make us jump through hoops to get each extra page, then the LEAST you should do is make the stackable items infinite.
06/02/2016 01:04 PMPosted by Renrioku
I would love to see them stack higher, usually when I farm keys I go for 150-200 and it is kind of annoying to lug two stacks.

Then store them in the chest. You dont have to have them in inventory to open a Grift. Just have to have them.