[Brag] Rejoice! I found my MotE gloves.

Barbarian
Ever since we were playing high CDR WW in the end game boards, I've been after FnR with CHC/CHD/CDR. I was still running around with Bacon back then. That gives you a sense of how long it's been.

Every era I gear up, get my sets and then go back to gambling rings.

I wanted either AD or CDR on my ring so I could take the other stat on my gloves.

Then I realized, maybe I'll just find the right gloves. I already had AD/CHC/CHD/CDR WotW gloves.

So for the last few weeks I've been doing mid 70GRs with my limited time, gambling gloves (with lots of rings) and then converting the yellows in the cube.

This morning, it paid off. =)

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Tao-1163/hero/55708266

I'm so excited I wanted to share with you all.

Have fun and Good luck.
Damn, son. Those are nice.

Give you $5 and a jelly donut for them gloves.
Nice nice gotta luv those gg drops! Grats buddy!
06/03/2016 09:03 AMPosted by Free

I'll give you $5 and a dozen jelly donuts to salvage them instead of trading with Free.
Bout time!
Grats Tao. Send some luck my way ;-)

Donut Day humor? Well played.

06/03/2016 09:12 AMPosted by KingBenjamin
Nice nice gotta luv those gg drops! Grats buddy!

Thanks! I've been building EQ for so long, the upgrades are few and far between.

06/03/2016 09:23 AMPosted by Jako

I'll give you $5 and a dozen jelly donuts to salvage them instead of trading with Free.

Make it Maple bars and you have deal.

06/03/2016 09:29 AMPosted by Conan
Bout time!

Thanks man! It's rare I target a drop, I usually just play the best I have, but AD is a going to be a huge improvement for me. I can't wait to try them out tonight.

06/03/2016 09:57 AMPosted by Foamy7
Grats Tao. Send some luck my way ;-)

More reason to group with me! I can give you things. The last upgrades I need is chest and legs with proper secondaries. Perdition was one shot charging me this morning, I'm pretty sure that's a Physical attack. It happens so fast...
06/03/2016 10:28 AMPosted by Tao

More reason to group with me! I can give you things. The last upgrades I need is chest and legs with proper secondaries. Perdition was one shot charging me this morning, I'm pretty sure that's a Physical attack. It happens so fast...

I'd happily group with you for that reason.
= )
Happiness is sticking your finger in a jelly donut and then licking it all off. Gloves can be found at nearest Wal-Mart -_-.

Gg tho you have some crazy patience for this game.
Winner, winner, you da man.
Almost there Tao. Keep farming. Increase health globe pickup by 1 yard.... Needs to be 2 yards.
Missing 4 cd. #weaksauce.

Ok, even I can tell that those are nice mofo. GJ.
06/03/2016 09:23 AMPosted by Jako

I will tell you about the time that I almost killed an Asian individual for attempting to restrict my access to a Men's room after I ate one too many donuts during a bike ride if you don't deal with either of those mofos. Ok, maybe I won't tell you that story as I signed an NDA, but trust me it's quite funny.
06/03/2016 10:30 AMPosted by Martoch
06/03/2016 10:28 AMPosted by Tao

= )

Ah, I switched to HC for the moment to give it some meaning. Been cautious so far but cracked the seasonal leaderboard already (NS is a joke in HC tbh).

But i'm always down for a couple rifts if ya got room Tao.
Nice ones Tao. I have Crit/Crit/AD with STR and physical, but they'll do just fine, since I have ancient Flavor with Crit/Crit/8CDR and rollable elemental. I'd be thankful for some AD/CDR shoulder though, recently I've gotten AD Tribes, but I haven't give AD EQ a spin yet, I stopped at 80 without augments while back, and than I fall in love with Thornzy. I've even preaugmented some of my MoTe gear afterwards, but never got around playing that with serious attitude:)
Hey Tao, I have similar gloves, do you think I should roll the Str to 20% area damage as well ? this is basically the best item ive found so im scared of "ruining it"

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/MrGordons-2299/hero/338673 on the character "leeroy"

Any advice is appreciated! well done on your find
06/03/2016 10:30 AMPosted by Martoch
= )

Haha. I would group with me too if I wanted to loot share. ;)

06/03/2016 10:53 AMPosted by Dmoney
Gg tho you have some crazy patience for this game.

I think the key is not seeking certain drops, but playing for fun. But even I got excited when I saw these. I had almost given up hope. I was using Hope of Cain on gloves and saw my thousandth pair of Gladiator Gauntlets. "This is ridiculous, why am I trying to craft these ultra rare gloves." Two more combines.

The power of random is awe inspiring.

06/03/2016 01:30 PMPosted by Siladil
Almost there Tao. Keep farming. Increase health globe pickup by 1 yard.... Needs to be 2 yards.

Always room for improvement!

06/03/2016 01:48 PMPosted by Endeavor
Missing 4 cd. #weaksauce.

Ok, even I can tell that those are nice mofo. GJ.

Hahah, this is all my eyes see. "46?! Come ON!"

06/03/2016 01:50 PMPosted by Endeavor
I will tell you about the time that I almost killed an Asian individual for attempting to restrict my access to a Men's room after I ate one too many donuts during a bike ride if you don't deal with either of those mofos. Ok, maybe I won't tell you that story as I signed an NDA, but trust me it's quite funny.

That reminds me of the gas station attendant that wouldn't let me use the Men's room. I wrote my name on the back of his establishment. I didn't use water.

06/03/2016 02:12 PMPosted by Judge
Nice ones Tao. I have Crit/Crit/AD with STR and physical, but they'll do just fine, since I have ancient Flavor with Crit/Crit/8CDR and rollable elemental. I'd be thankful for some AD/CDR shoulder though, recently I've gotten AD Tribes, but I haven't give AD EQ a spin yet

Hit me up. Lets leap around some. =) I'm still looking for an AD tribes. Found a low rolled EQ version. The thing that trips me out is that I thought the EQ damage on the Tribes was a separate multiplier, and the EQ damage on the chest/shoulders was additive in the DiBS category. But they all add up in the same space on the character sheet...this game.

06/03/2016 03:54 PMPosted by MrGordons
Hey Tao, I have similar gloves

My eyes! How dare you trump my glorious moment!

=)

Those are hot. Roll those STR to AD. You can always roll them back. How else could you roll them...

Perfect 10 - 50 - 8....you better not stop till you get 20 AD. Very nice. Congrats.

That will teach me to brag. -_-
AD tribes is super fun to play with, but you gotta learn to play glassy or go with bloodthirst, which isn't so much fun, actually I have no idea, done up to 82 with only lpfs on the belt.
My god - those are worthy on the trophy room. Best EQ gloves I have seen.

And that maras..Roll it to 100 pls!

Major gratz!
06/03/2016 05:35 PMPosted by henry
AD tribes is super fun to play with, but you gotta learn to play glassy or go with bloodthirst, which isn't so much fun, actually I have no idea, done up to 82 with only lpfs on the belt.

I hear Eso helps ;)

06/03/2016 06:11 PMPosted by DAKKON
My god - those are worthy on the trophy room. Best EQ gloves I have seen.

And that maras..Roll it to 100 pls!

Major gratz!

Thanks Dakkon!

Now you've made me want to roll my mara again...

-_-