Greater Rift Vote Kick Removal

General Discussion
Please remove this option as I was kicked from greater rifts using my hard earned rift key that i had to farm just to open this rift. {remove rift key requirement) I don't know why people expect me to carry them in greater rifts what is there problem... I wasn't even stacked yet. Oh yea and they are going to report me for not carrying them. I know everyone thinks the same, wiz kill, everyone else support.

http://imgur.com/jpsmSub
I agree with removal of key needed. It is pointless.

Also I would like to note, that revive in town should be an option in the greater rifts.
I don't think we are hearing the entire story.
06/08/2016 07:58 PMPosted by Checkmate
I don't think we are hearing the entire story.

The (yellow letters) and lack of monster kills is the entire story. Which is the point of the screenshot. Early in game too.
Sounds like you weren't doing anything so they kicked you. I would have done the same.

you could of just finished the grift and left for another game. Instead you decided to stay there and waste everyone's time.
06/08/2016 06:45 PMPosted by EnergyIsMass
I know everyone thinks the same, wiz kill, everyone else support.

[/quote]

Thats the meta for GR. 1 whiz, 3 support. Thats what is it, if your with 3 support, they will expect you to DPS everything.
I am guessing there was some sort of misunderstanding. Where as you are geared for perhaps GR60 if lucky (no CritC/D, Diamonds in armor), they might have thought you were geared to DPS for something higher. The result was a failed rift where nothing dies and they decided to take their frustration out on you, even though part of the blame lies with them for not gear checking.

Since the rift would likely have been abandoned sooner or later anyway, I would not get so worked up about the loss of the GR key. GR keys are extremely quick to acquire.

I would recommend getting some DPS gear, or make it very clear that your DPS is only good for lower GR levels.
06/08/2016 09:15 PMPosted by SteLitY
Sounds like you weren't doing anything so they kicked you. I would have done the same.

you could of just finished the grift and left for another game. Instead you decided to stay there and waste everyone's time.

Actually, it sounds more like a bunch of nubs wanted to be carried. No one should be joining with a sub 1000 paragon wizard and expecting them to be doing all the damage.
You've got some thin skin.

Hard earned key? You're a Wizard with almost 1000 paragon. Spend 90 seconds and get another one (or two).

This has got to be a troll thread. If so I fell for it and you win!
Oh, the joy of playing with randoms... never gets old.
Blacklist and move on, there's no cure for stupid SoBs.
06/08/2016 10:09 PMPosted by Gaash

Hard earned key? You're a Wizard with almost 1000 paragon. Spend 90 seconds and get another one (or two).

lol dude, 3 minutes wasted for a key... Who wants to waste 3 minutes bro!
06/08/2016 10:32 PMPosted by EnergyIsMass
06/08/2016 10:09 PMPosted by Gaash

Troll confirmed.
06/08/2016 10:45 PMPosted by Checkmate
06/08/2016 10:32 PMPosted by EnergyIsMass

Troll confirmed.

no no, you got it all wrong. It was my key i farmed, it doesnt matter how long it takes, i took the time to get it. And farming keys is a burden.
06/08/2016 09:24 PMPosted by DrSuperGood
I am guessing there was some sort of misunderstanding. Where as you are geared for perhaps GR60 if lucky (no CritC/D, Diamonds in armor), they might have thought you were geared to DPS for something higher. The result was a failed rift where nothing dies and they decided to take their frustration out on you, even though part of the blame lies with them for not gear checking.

Since the rift would likely have been abandoned sooner or later anyway, I would not get so worked up about the loss of the GR key. GR keys are extremely quick to acquire.

I would recommend getting some DPS gear, or make it very clear that your DPS is only good for lower GR levels.

He is using the BUGGED firebird build.

Dude, that build is for solo. If they only see you do 1 attack at a group and then move on, of course they will kick you. Stop trying to TROLL in pub game.
06/08/2016 10:51 PMPosted by EnergyIsMass
06/08/2016 10:45 PMPosted by Checkmate

Troll confirmed.

no no, you got it all wrong. It was my key i farmed, it doesnt matter how long it takes, i took the time to get it. And farming keys is a burden.

Doing a greater rift is a burden too for you as, apparently you being the killing machine wanted to be carried by the team instead of doing the job you are there to do.
Bottom line. If you don't like the way the larger GR are done by groups, then don't join them and do them by yourself, because all you are doing is wasting their hard earned rift key, by expecting them to carry you
You're a firebird's bug noob no wonder you couldn't kill !@#$ in a 4 player group your gear set up sucks for it. Do some research on how to play your class before letting others suffer and waste THEIR keys because of your stupidity.
06/08/2016 11:05 PMPosted by Steve
06/08/2016 10:51 PMPosted by EnergyIsMass

Doing a greater rift is a burden too for you as, apparently you being the killing machine wanted to be carried by the team instead of doing the job you are there to do.
Bottom line. If you don't like the way the larger GR are done by groups, then don't join them and do them by yourself, because all you are doing is wasting their hard earned rift key, by expecting them to carry you

really?the game just started... Im top 250 wiz and rift keys are not always 3 minutes to get, sometimes 10 depending on rifts.... AND I want to play multiplayer sometimes too!
"Top 250 Wiz" yet you're using a bug to get that high on the leaderboards. It's pretty clear you're a GR 60 player at best. If it takes you 10 minutes to clear a torment X game then maybe you should stop being a noob and look into speed farm builds.
06/08/2016 06:45 PMPosted by EnergyIsMass
Oh yea and they are going to report me for not carrying them. I know everyone thinks the same, wiz kill, everyone else support.

its a group job , you're not doing everything alone u know .... you're not carrying anything if you play with supps, anyway if they kick u cuz you're not doing YOUR job its ok, dont cry here on the forums about it

@Moz +1 xD