Greater Rift Vote Kick Removal

General Discussion
Could it be possible they didn't know how to check your actual gear and they went by how your gear looks? Because your gear looks like you're just wearing blues or yellows. Maybe they were going by that and thought you had crappy gear. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
06/10/2016 11:43 AMPosted by Arsenal
Could it be possible they didn't know how to check your actual gear and they went by how your gear looks? Because your gear looks like you're just wearing blues or yellows. Maybe they were going by that and thought you had crappy gear. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's possible, but if that's the case they shouldn't have opened a low level 80 grift which i can easily carry if given a little time from the start. But they were quick to vote kick.
You're just another fb exploiter. Don't come in here talking about how you're top 150 wiz. Do it without exploit then you'll get respect. I beat gr90 in 6mins testing that build and how easy it was to execute, could've gone much higher easily but I'd prefer to leave my legit clear above. Ftr I used garbage tier gear for that gr90 also and I could've watched netflix in the background while I cleared it. No respect from me exploiter. Glad they kicked you.
06/10/2016 08:32 PMPosted by GoneHOLLOW
You're just another fb exploiter. Don't come in here talking about how you're top 150 wiz. Do it without exploit then you'll get respect. I beat gr90 in 6mins testing that build and how easy it was to execute, could've gone much higher easily but I'd prefer to leave my legit clear above. Ftr I used garbage tier gear for that gr90 also and I could've watched netflix in the background while I cleared it. No respect from me exploiter. Glad they kicked you.

Im top 50 now, you mad cuz of gear. lol
06/10/2016 10:14 PMPosted by EnergyIsMass

Lol... what a douche.
you have no critical damage. You even rolled off the cd you actually had on your items.
06/10/2016 10:39 PMPosted by VroOmM
you have no critical damage. You even rolled off the cd you actually had on your items.

That's how you get the exploit to work

Why would I be mad, it's there for all to see that you're a cheat and if I lowered myself to your standards which are pretty damn low I could easily match if not outdo you anyway. It's also quite clear after looking at your ns characters that even a newbie can play the exploit build too.
06/10/2016 10:50 PMPosted by Shovelhead
06/10/2016 10:39 PMPosted by VroOmM

I dont know why he was kicked then, maybe he kept dying or didnt understand how to play with that group.
Had issue in public bounties yesterday. Somebody started GR in bounty games and couldn't votekick him. I left after the first bonus act done.
This is why I only solo.

Groups in this game are like a six year old girl's birthday party. If you don't dress your Barbie the way they tell you, they won't let you play.

I'd rather not place on the boards, but be having fun, rather than having to deal with a bunch of pretentious six year old girls.
Troll you are winning
06/08/2016 06:45 PMPosted by EnergyIsMass
Please remove this option as I was kicked from greater rifts using my hard earned rift key that i had to farm just to open this rift. {remove rift key requirement) I don't know why people expect me to carry them in greater rifts what is there problem... I wasn't even stacked yet. Oh yea and they are going to report me for not carrying them. I know everyone thinks the same, wiz kill, everyone else support.

http://imgur.com/jpsmSub

how convenient you didn't include the entire conversation, you know the part where you opened your mouth first.

All the other exploiters are passing you by. You are 73 now plummeting like a stone.
OK, I am curious now about something, my friends and I were messing around in a gr 80, and we decided to vote kick our wiz (don't hate he is our friend, we were messing with him, it was funny), and the game said vote kick is disabled during greater rifts. So is it different in hc than it is in sc? or am I missing something in the OP?
Is this all about just one rift key?
06/11/2016 01:57 AMPosted by VroOmM
<span class="truncated">...</span>

I dont know why he was kicked then, maybe he kept dying or didnt understand how to play with that group.

He got kicked because in a full group meta, Wiz is the only or main damage dealer. Blizz is to blame for making a game where it is required to have 1 dps and 3 support to go higher in a GR.

OP is using an exploit which only works in solo, for group you need a FB/Vyrs or Twister build with standard CHD/CHC/CDR on gears.

What baffles me is when they found out about the exploit, why did they not hotfix it?
This is my question: If your using a exploit why would you want to bring more attention to yourself? Boggles the mind aint it.
^

Blizz is allowing people to run with the exploit this season as quoted below by CM, even when they acknowledged that it is an unintended bug. What baffles me is why they are waiting for season end to fix this clear exploit. Because OW release has drained them of any capable programmers?

05/25/2016 02:40 PMPosted by Nevalistis
Firebird's Finery has been the focus of a lot of community discussion since the launch of Patch 2.4.1. As the patch and current Season settle in, we want to take a moment to share development insight on what's coming for this powerful class set in the future.

Firebird’s Finery has come a long way since its original implementation. We’re really happy with its theme. It’s the Fire set for Wizards and puts you in a place where you can burninate all the things. That’s awesome, we like that, and we want to preserve that feeling. On the other hand, we’re not happy with the bugs we’ve encountered and it’s become clear we need to take a new approach. We’re working on a fix that will be introduced in a future patch.

So, what does that mean for Season 6? There are a lot of players who have pushed hard and reached high ranks with these unintended bugs. However, we don’t want to punish players for working within the parameters given to them. To that end, the current functionality will remain intact for the duration of Season 6. Once these bugs have been resolved, you can expect that the power level of Firebird’s will be much more in line with other sets.
Allowing firebug use without any consequences sets a terrible precedent. The least Blizzard should do is clear it from the Wizard leadeboards.