What to roll off?

Hardcore
Hmm what a conundrum, I thought I would just roll off the elite damage affix (that might be a stupid move anyway if you even could do it?), any way got a ancient Unity this morning, what should I roll off?

If I roll off the crit damage I'll be at 52% crit chance, 407% crit damage and +144 dex over my non legendary Unity.

If I roll off crit chance I'll be at 46.5% crit chance, 457% crit damage.

Hmm... I'm thinking rolling off the dex is a stupid option in hardcore? haha

Well here it is, VodkaFueled: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/BLAGE-1344/hero/76958539

Yeah my "break" lasted like an hour or two when I killed FireHeart a week or two ago haha
Thanks! Without the Dex it was a 2.5% increase over my old Unity for damage, just cleared Grift 61.
VodkaFueled has surpassed FireHeart.

Is epiphany with desert shroud and the Endless Walk combination really all that good? I've snuck two pieces of the Sunwoko set on for the 50% damage reduction with sweeping wind. I feel like that is more stable but maybe I should give it a go the other way.

*Edit: I suppose the top of the board uses epiphany but maybe for my play style its not...
06/05/2016 12:39 PMPosted by BLAGE
Is epiphany with desert shroud and the Endless Walk combination really all that good?

It sure is! Hard to beat the 100% dmg increase and also Epiphany gives CC immunity.

But Sunwuko doesn't really fit that well anyway, as you could use Lefebvre’s Soliloquy shoulders, freeing up the amulet slot for maybe a Hellfire. Ciclone Strike is also good for grouping mobs for the explosion.