Why do i have to farm...

General Discussion
06/06/2016 04:32 PMPosted by Katastrophy
06/06/2016 03:44 PMPosted by DEATHWISH

There´s a 100% chance you will die lots in a T10 rift with your chars.

I have it on Pc Xbox and PS4.....I play pc the least because its online and i get zero dc's and lag offline. Theres 100% chance i wont die with my PS4 characters.

With all the cheats on console of course it's impossible to die, and things get boring, when you are in god mode.
If you don't like the way the game plays, then you can do something novel and don't play and find another game to cheat at
Just because theres cheats dosent mean ive ever used them. The PC version hasnt exactly been free from hacks,dupes,exploits since launch so spare me the console are cheaters line.
06/06/2016 02:38 AMPosted by Katastrophy
....a greater rift key. Theres 100% chance that i will clear the normal t10 rift. I can understand when your first playing the game and it seems like fun to earn a key to go into a greater rift. It seems like now, i have to do some work first, to get 20 cents, to put in the arcade machine, to play the game. Am I missing the design concept of farming the key?

Be thankful that's all you need to farm. Back in the day, you'd have to farm bounties to earn "Key Fragments" which allowed you into normal rifts so you could farm "Greater Rift Keys" which weren't even a 100% drop.

You also had to farm "Keys" from the Wardens instead of "Machines". Three Keys = 1 machine and the drop rate seemed a lot lower then as well. I'd say we have it pretty easy right now.

Stop whining.
06/07/2016 02:14 AMPosted by Katastrophy
The PC version has

been free from hacks,dupes,exploits since launch

console are cheaters
Why do I have to farm Greater Rift to get the stash space.. the single most boring thing when trying to get more space is farming GR.. other stupid things are the conquests but this season there are at least somewhat ok options to do.
06/07/2016 02:34 AMPosted by DrunkTank
....a greater rift key. Theres 100% chance that i will clear the normal t10 rift. I can understand when your first playing the game and it seems like fun to earn a key to go into a greater rift. It seems like now, i have to do some work first, to get 20 cents, to put in the arcade machine, to play the game. Am I missing the design concept of farming the key?

Be thankful that's all you need to farm. Back in the day, you'd have to farm bounties to earn "Key Fragments" which allowed you into normal rifts so you could farm "Greater Rift Keys" which weren't even a 100% drop.

You also had to farm "Keys" from the Wardens instead of "Machines". Three Keys = 1 machine and the drop rate seemed a lot lower then as well. I'd say we have it pretty easy right now.

Stop whining.

The very reason Blizzard took trials out, because they realised farming a key is a dead set stupid mechanic, so much so, they removed a huge chuck of development time and money to create the trial in the first place. Farming keys does not need to be in game.

You made me login to downvote you. Some people are too lazy to play this game, go find another.

If they didn't make you farm keys they would need to put some other restriction on the number of grifts that can be done an hour.
OP why do you have d3 for 3 difference councils. And please don't tell me because it's amazing game.
Just because theres cheats dosent mean ive ever used them. The PC version hasnt exactly been free from hacks,dupes,exploits since launch so spare me the console are cheaters line.

I triple dog dare you to join a public game on console. Good luck!
While we're at it, why do we have to farm bounty mats? Death breaths? Make kanai cube recipes free PLZ they are so expensive! (Totally srs)
Takes 90-120 seconds to clear a T10 rift and you might even get that GG item. Runing an hour or so rifts is a nice break from Grifts (as bounties can be some times as well). Now if they made Story mode more meaningful as well I might even adventure there once in a while.

Leave the grift key where it is.
I don't mind farming keys at all. its a nice wind down from pushing GR's and it's just so easy mode that all I have to do is click and go. If running rifts are a problem, the keys for GR's should be the least of your concerns...

As stated above, it takes 2-3 minutes to farm 1-2 keys.

I've even gotten upgrades from running normal rifts that I couldn't fathom even obtaining from the GR80's I'm pushing, and in fact the loot from rifts has helped me push GR's..

If they take GR keys out, there will be no reason to run rifts unless you need DB's. When you're at the point I'm at, DB's aren't needed. There would be absolutely no more grind except GR's.

I'm just glad we don't have to farm Rift stones anymore, obtain a GR key and do trials, stack up a bunch of leveled GR keys and either lose them or upgrade them...

If you remember having to do Trials and upgrades on keystones, you'd know 2-3 minutes out of your precious time playing this game is nothing compared to what it used to be pushing trials. :).

Don't be lazy.
06/07/2016 04:57 AMPosted by Dmoney
OP why do you have d3 for 3 difference councils. And please don't tell me because it's amazing game.

Because of the release dates.PC came first, then there was a console version on xbox, then Reaper of Souls came to PS4 is why.