I have a lot of forgotten souls and no use for them...

General Discussion
How about recipes to convert souls to other mats (including DBs) and act mats?
If you are planning to convert forgotten souls to act mats, then you are going to need a *lot* of those forgotten souls to use those act mats for rerolls.

Unless all you are doing is cubing every single item in the game for some reason.

I am always short on forgotten souls, because you need one for every enchant reroll, and some things I have rerolled 100 times or more. Plus, its 50 of them for every legendary reforge.
06/03/2016 09:44 AMPosted by Trinity
How about recipes to convert souls to other mats (including DBs) and act mats?

You have non-ancient rings, amulet, and bracers on your most played character. Seems you do have use for your Forgotten Souls.
am always out of forgotten souls, it cost 50 per reroll
what a ridiculous post....good job!
Reforge some items. I bet they don't last. You could go through 5000 souls just to get a better Ancient offhand.

I think you should just stop being lazy and do some bounties.
OP, shut up.
Seriously, OP? How many do you consider "a lot?"

You haven't Augmented a single item you are equipped with. And just because you only play one class, so you don't need to reroll a lot of gear, it doesn't mean everyone else only plays one class.

And lastly, the devs want you to play all areas of the game, They are never going to let you convert any item into a Legendary crafting material.

You are going to have to get those by doing Bounties.
The more options the better, I say. We can already convert everything else. *shrug* So sure, why not?
I find myself out of forgotten souls and death's breaths more often than I do having plenty of them.
I currently have 1300 forgottens souls and 300 of basic materials. They seriously should do something else for these materials to not pile up that much.
06/03/2016 05:23 PMPosted by ArchMage
I currently have 1300 forgottens souls and 300 of basic materials. They seriously should do something else for these materials to not pile up that much.

What you have is chump change considering most of your characters could use several items reforged to ancient. To top it all off, once that BIS item rolls as ancient you get to reroll the stats hundreds of times to get the best result from Myriam. If you have ever tried to roll for 100% CHD on an amulet or to roll off base weapon dmg on an Invoker sader, you'll know the pain.

Two seasons ago I went through over 10k souls and bounty mats to match in order to get a GG Akarats on my Sader.
Start a juggling act XD
I have a lot of cash in my wallet and nothing to spend it on. Poor me! I would like a magical recipe to convert all my cash into something much more useful... like marshmallows!
First world botting problems.
06/03/2016 07:17 PMPosted by Checkmate

Ehh...stop with that nonsense. sure, everybody who have more/better/higher must be a botter. All those kids with low self-esteem craving for upvotes on a game forum. Pathetic.

"I have a lot of forgotten souls and no use for them..."

Define a lot. I have over 20k.
06/03/2016 08:45 PMPosted by Judge
06/03/2016 07:17 PMPosted by Checkmate

Ehh...stop with that nonsense. sure, everybody who have more/better/higher must be a botter. All those kids with low self-esteem craving for upvotes on a game forum. Pathetic.

"I have a lot of forgotten souls and no use for them..."

Define a lot. I have over 20k.

Don't get your panties in a bunch, Felicia.
Can we use gold to buy mats?

maybe like add a legendary merchant that appear (rare)domly that sells them? = P
I agree with the op. I have over 5k souls and 6k db's and always running out of the other mats. You should be able to convert to them. Farming whites to convert is boring as hell. I was sick of rifting the other day so I started upgrading rare bows for the dh I'm hopefully gonna play and I got a very good yang's for under 300db's.
06/03/2016 10:26 PMPosted by dregon
maybe like add a legendary merchant that appear (rare)domly that sells them?

You mean like a Goblin of some sort? ;)