The people demand... pvp

General Discussion
But I don't demand PvP
06/22/2016 10:35 AMPosted by silentbob
06/22/2016 10:32 AMPosted by hucka
there already is pvp

zzz... yeah it exists in the game and no one creates game modes for brawling. it exists but no one plays it. as far as humans go not using it means it might as well not exist anyway. which brings me to the point: the people demand pvp.

Contradictory. If there's a mode for it in the game, yet people willingly choose to not use it, that does not seem to point to the idea that "the people demand pvp"

I'm not sure why some people are so obsessed with the idea that every game MUST have PvP, or that every game MUST have an online mode, which results in irrelevant trash like Brawling being added to D3, a game that wasn't intended to be about PvP, and pointless online modes being added to games that an online mode doesn't really fit.

If you need PvP, go play a genre where PvP thrives and truly makes sense: FPS, RTS, MOBA, etc.
The people demand... pvp

Oh yay. Someone else that thinks they speak for the masses...
No they don't. Now go back to being "silent"bob.
06/22/2016 10:25 AMPosted by LocknLoad
While PvP would be a nice addition, this game is more
about unicorns and bright pony levels.
That was a very unfortunate lapse in judgement from an otherwise OK decision making team...
I don't demand PVP but a shubbery a nice one not too big. :)
06/22/2016 01:47 PMPosted by JShieldhand
I don't demand PVP but a shubbery a nice one not too big. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMLSs7gN0lQ
I didn't realize how stupid this gaming community is... you are all very depressing and !@#$%y people. It is time to uninstall.
06/22/2016 12:55 PMPosted by Drakenshield
I demand no PVP, dont waste money to develop a game mode for a game that was never designed to be PVP in the first place. Spend the money on improving the current gameplay and let the PVP people find something else to do elsewhere if need be. Dont try to ruin a game just because you want an irrelevant feature that barely anyone wants.

Because spending money for TXIII is so much better, when we all know that people will be asking for TXX in a half a year. It was the case with TVI -> TX, and TX -> TXIII, so when will it ever stop? It will never stop in a game with infinite paragon and power-creep, and thus a huge waste of money imho. The game-play doesn't change, the game hasn't gotten any better, literally nothing changes besides power-creep. And you can even argue it's unnecessary power-creep because we already have difficulties and end game HARDER than TXIII called Greater Rifts!

I believe PvP will add something D3 sorely lacks. It will cater to a fanbase of players that have quit, or feel neglected by Blizzard's decision to create an unbalanced system called Brawling. It will add an alternative form of end game, and one you can argue is even MORE end game than Greater Rifts, because you actually want to put your hard earned gear and levels to use in PvP, and not anything from PvP will help you push higher and higher GRs. However, being the realist that I am, I don't think Blizzard will ever make balanced PvP for D3 unless possibly a new expansion comes out. D3 is so broken that it will never have anything balanced, PvP or PvE-wise.
06/22/2016 04:44 PMPosted by silentbob
I didn't realize how stupid this gaming community is... you are all very depressing and !@#$%y people. It is time to uninstall.

Bye!

Now that's how a lady makes a scene.
06/22/2016 05:16 PMPosted by Checkmate

Nice one. I love Trump supporters.
06/22/2016 05:18 PMPosted by silentbob
06/22/2016 05:16 PMPosted by Checkmate

One would hope that you love your mother.
06/22/2016 05:19 PMPosted by Checkmate
06/22/2016 05:18 PMPosted by silentbob

One would hope that you love your mother.

06/22/2016 04:55 PMPosted by Melos
I believe PvP will add something D3 sorely lacks. It will cater to a fanbase of players that have quit, or feel neglected by Blizzard's decision to create an unbalanced system called Brawling. It will add an alternative form of end game, and one you can argue is even MORE end game than Greater Rifts, because you actually want to put your hard earned gear and levels to use in PvP, and not anything from PvP will help you push higher and higher GRs. However, being the realist that I am, I don't think Blizzard will ever make balanced PvP for D3 unless possibly a new expansion comes out. D3 is so broken that it will never have anything balanced, PvP or PvE-wise.

Agreed on the alternative form of end game. It's one thing this game sorely lacks.

Remember this when they're trying to sell us on D4.
go start a petition and see how many people could care less what you want
The people demand... pvp

06/22/2016 10:29 AMPosted by silentbob
You know what they say about assuming...
Seriously, this again? You naysayers are beating it so much, you're making the DH sad and the WD angry.

http://i.imgur.com/5DfmZgM.jpg
06/22/2016 01:24 PMPosted by DOA
But I don't demand PvP

Clearly you're not a person. Perhaps you're an alien? Maybe an AI? Sentient vegetable? The world must know.
Go try Grim Dawn. When you see that all humans around you are idiots it is time to move on and let them build and deal with their own Jones Town.

Blizzard as it was is dead and it is not worth hanging around to see if the will get their !@#$ together. D3 going nowhere + sc2 having 1 campaign per ex pack + OVERWATCH = deuces.

To the trolls that respond... get a job.