Patch 2.4.2 = Regression

General Discussion
Regression is bad no one wants to go back to running 70 and 60

Regression= game killer for me

I had it spellled wrong at first
how old are you? :D
How about if they just re-number the rifts higher? Add a one to the front and "poof" you are knocking down GR 160. No more "degression".

Since it's just a meaningless number that has no correlation over time to the actual difficulty of the game, we could just start everybody off at GR one thousand and go from there if ya want.
always higher numbers, until the system crashes again
"reality" all over again D:
06/29/2016 11:08 PMPosted by KadaverjunkY

He's actually playing the game, so his opinion by far is more valuable than yours.
i am also playing the game, actually
and i am from EU, so what you can click on in here actually shows my little NA toon - but that doesn't actually matter at all
what you just spouted out is actually insulting intelligence
though i actually wonder why you confuse a simple question with whatever it is you confuse it with
06/30/2016 03:10 AMPosted by KadaverjunkY
i am also playing the game, actually
and i am from EU, so what you can click on in here actually shows my little NA toon - but that doesn't actually matter at all
what you just spouted out is actually insulting intelligence
though i actually wonder why you confuse a simple question with whatever it is you confuse it with

If my argument about hours/played is stupid what is yours about OPs age?
You find strange that after reaching lvl 100 a player finds not reasonable to only be able to reach lvl 90? Games don't work like that because ppl want progression :\
Isn't being regressive the new progressive these days? I thought the general population would rejoice if the game goes backwards just as our society does :)
06/29/2016 09:21 PMPosted by GUWOPP34
degression is bad no one wants to go back to running 70 and 60

degression= game killer for me

No one? You speak for us all?
06/30/2016 04:58 AMPosted by Wolf359

No one? You speak for us all?

So you are telling me you want to go backwords in life lol right ?

The word you're looking for is regression, cant believe that was so hard for you.
06/30/2016 04:32 AMPosted by Snusdosan89
Isn't being regressive the new progressive these days? I thought the general population would rejoice if the game goes backwards just as our society does :)

Lol why you think racism at a all time high
06/30/2016 05:43 AMPosted by Gzip

The word you're looking for is regression, cant believe that was so hard for you.
thanks for correcting me
06/29/2016 11:08 PMPosted by KadaverjunkY

Lol I assume you ask that due to my spelling errors :p
Sometimes going back a step or two allows you to get back on the right track to keep going forward...
06/30/2016 04:23 AMPosted by Qwenta
You find strange that after reaching lvl 100 a player finds not reasonable to only be able to reach lvl 90? Games don't work like that because ppl want progression :\

It is just a "revamp" of GR levels because all players would be in the same situation, but i wonder what will happen with LBs and already high leveled gems.
why do children complain about such silly things? here, you can have my attention if that is what this is truly about.
The one thing that's good about going back in how high of GR's can be cleared is now with TXIII normal rifts at T13 will be more of a challenge than an absolute faceroll.
Why is no one mentioning the revamping of the GR scaling changes listed in the patch notes? How much effect will this have on the GR levels?
06/29/2016 11:19 PMPosted by Bianchi4Me
How about if they just re-number the rifts higher? Add a one to the front and "poof" you are knocking down GR 160. No more "degression".

Since it's just a meaningless number that has no correlation over time to the actual difficulty of the game, we could just start everybody off at GR one thousand and go from there if ya want.

This right here is all that needs to be written. Maybe all the donkeys whining about not clearing a higher riftnumber will finally learn something.