NS help leveling gems

General Discussion
Hello, I can't seem to find mid level groups for grifts in non season and was wondering if anyone would be willing to let me tag along on some 80+ grifts on my demon hunter. Honestly I'm not a great player lol so I can't push too far solo but would like to experience some higher level rifts to get my gems above lvl 60. I'm not totally horrible and lost but not a top player, playing multishot ue with decent gear. If you'd be willing to let me join you or your group please hit me up, I'm on now.

Thanks!

Dommer#1639
80+ leecher? Good luck with that.

The best I have been able to do is in my own clan, at levels no more than 5 past my max solo.

But if you can get a GR75, then you can eventually get all your gems to 75 (60% chance), and that's all you need really for playing solo and Augmenting gear, and TX farming.

Pub GR groups are going to be running the current meta and the highest possible levels (90-100), and they do not carry anyone who does not fit in.
Not really a leecher, do solid dps it's more of a i die a lot and don't in a meta group but yeah. I had some random people in season chat let me run, not going for top numbers just helping. I was thinking 80 wouldn't be to bad if I stepped in but maybe I'm wrong.
Build some zdps toons and look for 90-100 runs with a group if you want 80+ gems.
07/07/2016 09:25 PMPosted by OldPro
But if you can get a GR75, then you can eventually get all your gems to 75 (60% chance)

A successful 75 grift will give a 60% chance to level a 75 gem to 76.
07/07/2016 09:15 PMPosted by Dommer
Hello, I can't seem to find mid level groups for grifts in non season and was wondering if anyone would be willing to let me tag along on some 80+ grifts on my demon hunter. Honestly I'm not a great player lol so I can't push too far solo but would like to experience some higher level rifts to get my gems above lvl 60. I'm not totally horrible and lost but not a top player, playing multishot ue with decent gear. If you'd be willing to let me join you or your group please hit me up, I'm on now.

Thanks!

Dommer#1639

join the community calld Demon Hunters, the other ones are quite meh

btw. why do you use the dark heart rune on your vengeance skill while you have gunes cubed? and why do you run punishment on your preparation? D:
Thanks Kadaver nice catch! My brothers were messing around on my DH and I didn't even notice that.
07/08/2016 05:25 AMPosted by BulKathos
Build some zdps toons and look for 90-100 runs with a group if you want 80+ gems.

This. ZDPS characters do not require exceptionally well rolled gear to function in higher GRs.
07/08/2016 06:19 PMPosted by Adeimantus
07/08/2016 05:25 AMPosted by BulKathos

This. ZDPS characters do not require exceptionally well rolled gear to function in higher GRs.
yeah, so sad, feels game abusing : >