Rank 4 Solo WD - Never Done a Single no-RG XP Run

General Discussion
I got r 15 on ptr without trying at all it was the first gr I did there.

solo it's all about getting that one good gr out of the 10000000 you try.
07/04/2016 07:05 AMPosted by adamsz
1) Helltooth solo push
2) Helltooth/manajuma speed tx/bounties farm
3) Helltooth/in-geom/sacred harvestor/thing of the deep speed farm
4) LoN Walker tx speed farm
5) zuni solo push
6) zuni/manajuma speed tx farm
7) arachyr firebats solo push
8) arachyr manajuma firebats speed tx farm
9) LoN firebats solo push/speed farm
10) support zdsp doc

all builds, can do TX Seepd with paragon low(250-500P) and gems in level 25? or should have paragon 1000, 1500+ and gems in level 90+, to achieve in minimum time.

the paragon is the problem.?????... maybe.
07/04/2016 03:08 PMPosted by D4rkS3r4ph1m
Good job man!

I got into top 100 playing 100% solo with below 1400 para, and played only 1.5-2h a day weekdays, all nighters on Friday and Saturday nights. Keep going!

Guys, as much as I understand that you are paragon butthurt and downvoting OP, but in all honesty, LBs are well within reach for casuals as well, the thing that matters is how one is managing time in game. I started this account solo on Friday, and I will hit top 500 before this era ands, playing exactly same way as I did before, simply paying attention to how I spend my time in game. 1-1000 is a cakewalk in seasons, with all that powercreep, shouldn't take longer than 80-100 hours, top, if you know what you doing.

EDIT

Ha ha ha, this must be the fastest 5 downvotes in my history on 3 accounts, two other above 1400 para. I feel sorry for you, losers. Stop playing forum end game, play the actual game.

I see the downvote fairies are out in full force today LOL. I got downvoted -6 for a post that only said "I haven't played a single game with the exploit version of firebirds." That's it. Another poster downvoted -5 for simply congratulating me on the clear. Wow. Strong mob mentality.

Clicked on the 2nd poster's profile ITT who has the most upvotes - "no heros exist on this account". Okay, so you don't even play the game anymore? So what are you even doing on the forum then? His main point was misleadingly quoting me as saying "playing 8 hours a day" and "that is very reasonable" while conveniently ignoring the fact that I said FOR RANK 4. Context is everything, but I guess when you're a keyboard warrior who wants to be as edgy as possible it's all about putting forth a misleading argument to try and get upvotes. Trolls gonna troll.

Congrats on the top 100 ranking man - it just further illustrates my point that you can still be competitive on the leaderboards on this game even if you don't devote your life to it (like I mentioned in a previous post - you can still work full-time jobs, have commutes, families, etc and achieve top 250-100 - which you did).

Glad my point resonated with at least a few people in this thread...
It's ok man, 4 are coming out of 1 butthurt guy, that is advocating some handicapped measures for casuals that play 2 hours a week and by his logic they should be entitled to play competitively against those who play 20+ hours a week. Pay attention, 4 downvotes in 10 minutes, and it is not only in this thread. Don't matter much, it's just silly, that's all.

Clicked on the 2nd poster's profile ITT who has the most upvotes - "no heros exist on this account". Okay, so you don't even play the game anymore? So what are you even doing on the forum then? His main point was misleadingly quoting me as saying "playing 8 hours a day" and "that is very reasonable" while conveniently ignoring the fact that I said FOR RANK 4. Context is everything, but I guess when you're a keyboard warrior who wants to be as edgy as possible it's all about putting forth a misleading argument to try and get upvotes. Trolls gonna troll.

First off, there actually exist other continents than America so try changing the us. in the link adress for something else you might be surprised...but hey you sure come off as a real tough guy /s

Well 8 hours a day is the same as a full working day. That is by no means reasonable. I actually would call that kind off extreme grind.

People do actually have real life jobs, family, commitments etc etc. So 8 hours work, 6-7 hours sleep, eat, commute, general life then you most likely don't have time to play D3 for 8 hours.

So all though you had fun along the way the "so-called formula" is still the same. Play a very large portion of hours each day. If you consider 8 hours reasonable kudos to you.

Secondly, you have the audacity to call me a keyboard warrior for the above statement which you also manage to call "edgy". It is not out of context either which I explained to you when you actually tried to apply a strawman argument to MY comment.

In addition you compare yourself to streamer that play 12-16 hours a day. You know what. It actually is their JOB. Which again proves the fallacy in your "reasonable" statement of playing 8 hours a day.

Your post does not deviate from the "so called formula" either which as I pointed out is to play a large portion of hours each day. Hence why I replied with my "edgy" "troll" post

So the one that actually have several misleading arguments (solo in title, fishing, no xp runs etc) is in fact you. Trying to deliver a sunshine history about not having to grind your !@# off to compete and giving advice on how to avoid paragon chasing and the group meta.

Yet you openly admit:

The majority of my paragon has come from running with firebirds wizards

So if you cannot see that you have several contradiction in your post then too bad for you. Your post ended up being just another example of a humblebrag. So feel free to give yourself a pat on the back and say "there there"
07/04/2016 06:41 AMPosted by adamsz
Hello everyone. I just did a solo GR 94 (NA) which got me rank 4

Congratz! You are way ahead of me and I thank you for you excellent post!