Welcome Back, Tyvalir!

General Discussion
After an extensive tour in the Koprulu sector and proudly standing for Aiur, it is my greatest pleasure to welcome back everyone's favorite Morlu, Tyvalir, to Sanctuary!

For those of you new to our forums, Tyvalir originally joined the Diablo community team in August of 2014. He took a short break from the fires of the Burning Hells to help out the StarCraft team with the launch of Legacy of the Void, but is ready to jump back into the proverbial fire with his Hardcore heroes (hopefully not literally) and extensive game knowledge.

We're so grateful to be working with Tyvalir again, and you can expect to see his fiery face much more frequently around both these forums and our social media sites. :)

Please join me in giving him a warm welcome back!
Welcome back!
07/05/2016 09:07 AMPosted by Nevalistis
After an extensive tour in the Koprulu sector and proudly standing for Aiur, it is my greatest pleasure to welcome back everyone's favorite Morlu, Tyvalir, to Sanctuary!

For those of you new to our forums, Tyvalir [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/13756505551#1"]originally joined[/url] the Diablo community team in August of 2014. He took a short break from the fires of the Burning Hells to help out the StarCraft team with the launch of Legacy of the Void, but is ready to jump back into the proverbial fire with his Hardcore heroes (hopefully not literally) and extensive game knowledge.

We're so grateful to be working with Tyvalir again, and you can expect to see his fiery face much more frequently around both these forums and our social media sites. :)

Please join me in giving him a warm welcome back!

cool story bro...ptr is down btw not that i care no one even plays it just letting you know k thx bye
Welcome back
Welcome back Tyvalir.
See u at sanctuary :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VlGyMG0ksg

See you in Hell ;)
Thrilled to have you back!
Hell. It's about time...

:D
Welcome back
Thanks! It's so great to be here with you all once more, and in many cases meteor- I mean, meet new heroes.

If anyone needs their corpse reanimated, lemme know. I know a demonic being or two who can help!

@KushiSensei - Hell, it's about time for the Burning Hells! :D
Welcome!!
Welcome back Tyv!

For anyone who has not had the pleasure of meeting Tyvalir, he's an awesome guy.

-Rhykker
welcome back lad.
Welcome back tyvalir.
Welcome back sir. Do you know anything about a new Diablo 3 Expansion or Diablo 4?
Welcome back Tyvalir !!!
Yay! My pun was funny!!!
07/05/2016 09:42 AMPosted by Tyvalir
Thanks! It's so great to be here with you all once more, and in many cases meteor- I mean, meet new heroes.

If anyone needs their corpse reanimated, lemme know. I know a demonic being or two who can help!

@KushiSensei - Hell, it's about time for the Burning Hells! :D

Hell yea is's about time for Remove Energy Twister from game God Help Us All :D

And You
of course ^^
Welcome
Welcome back! *sets out cookies and coffee* I have missed you and look forward to having you here again.