Type of Diablo 3 players in public games

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next
08/02/2016 11:19 PMPosted by Blackstar
OG player here. You forgot:

Jay Wilson'd
He said "doubled it" which is basically same as jay wilsoned
You forgot the pure ZDPS player who expects power from every group he joins and rages when they can't do GR80+ he so wishes to do.

Never has any DPS toons. Only support and thousands of paragon. Never to hit a solo rank because paragon is end game to them.
had to take a break after reading "The Clueless"

laughing my !@# off here
08/03/2016 06:48 AMPosted by Exodus
You forgot the pure ZDPS player who expects power from every group he joins and rages when they can't do GR80+ he so wishes to do.

Never has any DPS toons. Only support and thousands of paragon. Never to hit a solo rank because paragon is end game to them.

The 2 best players I've ever grouped with fall into that category. One plays his support barb and the other his monk for their 95+ runs, I have never seen either of them play their best DPS class when pushing higher grifts because I guess they are not strong enough, not when the folks they are with are 3000+ paragon.
adhd - gotta go fast
beggar/leecher - when playing a new toon
normal player - pushing gr's
LMAO that ADHD type.So annoying and really hate them.ADHD and AFK are the most i hate.

Im Normal Player type.

Note:btw what the long of ADHD?
(Sorry bad english)
08/02/2016 02:56 PMPosted by FireVixen

Kinda salty there. But I can see why, seeing how many SoS players were banned for botting. I would be defensive too, I guess, if everyone thought my clan was a cheater clan.

I wasn't even in SoS during the banwave, I joined shortly after because I had no one to play with in former clan Juice. The only thing I am salty about is people telling others how TX should or shouldn't be farmed in a public game by people that don't even play the game...

08/02/2016 04:27 PMPosted by SancticuS

Guess who played (tried to play) Diablo 3 at release??? Guess who quit right before ROS???? Me....

Thank you for further proving you should not be commenting on the current status of the game, nor should you be passing judgments on other players play-style, paragon level or whether or not they may be cheating or not.

I rest my case.
08/03/2016 11:38 AMPosted by ImmortalKing

Kinda salty there. But I can see why, seeing how many SoS players were banned for botting. I would be defensive too, I guess, if everyone thought my clan was a cheater clan.

I wasn't even in SoS during the banwave, I joined shortly after because I had no one to play with in former clan Juice. The only thing I am salty about is people telling others how TX should or shouldn't be farmed in a public game by people that don't even play the game...

08/02/2016 04:27 PMPosted by SancticuS

Guess who played (tried to play) Diablo 3 at release??? Guess who quit right before ROS???? Me....

Thank you for further proving you should not be commenting on the current status of the game, nor should you be passing judgments on other players play-style, paragon level or whether or not they may be cheating or not.

I rest my case.

dat feel when it dont matter what ya say cause you be in SoS
07/28/2016 04:55 PMPosted by Windigo
Great post OP, really got a chuckle out of it, especially this one:

07/28/2016 02:40 PMPosted by SancticuS
The Solo player.
You will never see him. He plays solo. Blizzard hates him.

As soon as I read that it brought up a memory of a line from a very old super hero,
"only "The Shadow" knows! " ;)

.....only the Silver Shroud...

I rest my case.

Lord it must be rather tedious being such a special snowflake. Out of my 500+ words reply all you can muster up as a reply is even more elitism and digging yourself deeper in to a state of being completely oblivious to humor.

I guess I have to quote myself again so just maybe you might get it this time (doubt it, but hey benefit of the doubt)

how you actually manage to show up with so much elitism and saltiness in a HUMOROUS tounge in cheek post is beyond me. You clearly take yourself and your Diablo 3 playing way to serious.

https://s32.postimg.org/cl2vg5w2t/jokeover.jpg

So thank you for further proving you should not be commenting on any humorus posts regarding the current status of the game, nor should you be passing judgments on other players humor, paragon level or whether or not they may be funny or not.

Seriously arguing against and being deeply offended by a humours post really makes you look rather inept. But hey at least you are over 3000 paragon right...
08/03/2016 04:32 PMPosted by SancticuS
Seriously arguing against and being deeply offended by a humours post really makes you look rather inept. But hey at least you are over 3000 paragon right...

Be fair now, bots have such a hard time interpreting humour and sarcasm....

Dude is like current members of the Russian Olympic team; "it was everybody else that was doing it, not me! I'm clean! I never even met Putin! Well, except that one time...." Guilty by association.
The Spastic ADHD are everywhere, especially wizards, LoN bombers and dh lol
I'm solo player, the worst to encounter : anyone else ;-)
Beautiful post OP! Glad this has already been sticky-requested.

Every word of this is true, and yet Blizz still forces group play on us....
I must admit to being purely solo myself... 650 Paragon and every bit of it on my own.. playing Warcraft years ago weaned me from public games!
08/03/2016 11:38 AMPosted by ImmortalKing

That doesn't really help, lol.