HT Gargs RoE Will be Problem on Live

Witch Doctor
Prev 1 22 23 24 26 Next
p200 post thread and ask to nerf, blizz do it. 100+ ppl ask to cancel nerf, bliz dont give a fk, nice treatment. Thoght to buy WoW legion, no fkn way now, i wont buy any of ur products anymore.

#RevertTheHotfix
#RevertTheHotfix
#RevertTheHotfix
Blizzards pride will NEVER allow them to change that ring back. I'm not a WD player but that was truly sad news, back do support for you guys ;)
"And this is a great suggestion - one we've seen from a lot of great Witch Doctors who gave feedback, and it lines up with the change we have in store."

Biggest lie ever told,

____a lot of great Witch Doctors who gave feedback____

Hahaha.
08/04/2016 11:56 PMPosted by ReDFiK
Blizzards pride will NEVER allow them to change that ring back. I'm not a WD player but that was truly sad news, back do support for you guys ;)

I guess you haven't read the notes, WD can't support anymore either.

#RevertTheHotfix
Thx for nothing OP. Hope you're proud of yourself for ruining the experience for all of us.....
WD had the chance to go big for once this the release of Vanilla D3..... this is such bs....

#RevertTheHotfix
#RevertTheHotfix or uninstall
#RevertTheHotfix
#RevertTheHotfix

It gives the impression that Blizzard do not want the WD class to do much damage or funny. It gives me one more reason to play other games ( not of this company) .
Back to PoE then i guess.
Zuni was actually viable with RoE and now it´s totally dead. WHERE IS THE DIVERSITY?!!!
08/04/2016 11:58 PMPosted by Rain
I guess you haven't read the notes, WD can't support anymore either.

#RevertTheHotfix

Yes that is true.. guess you are !@#$ed... But atleast WDs are the best lvling class for solo play!!
It's amazing, you launch your patchnotes you make people excited with finally a new meta group where 75% of the party doesn't need to get bored as !@#$ and then few hours before new season you just revert your patchnotes on the most played class while you had a long time testing in PTR.
I don't get how can a serious company do this, if you intended to nerf the only class that could be fun to play again, at least do that sooner so I wouldn't have to bother coming back to the same %^-* again.
If you want to just finish off this already dead game, please don't make us waste our time.
#RevertHotFix

This will be the biggest blunder in the history of this game, because it's going to be a twister season again, good job d3 employs your so good at your job.

Guess they missed the fact that Twister did a 111 in 2 player.
they will not revert anything. lol. nobody knows how to kill hype like your ol pals at blizzy
#revertthehotfix
#RevertTheHotfix
#RevertTheHotfix