HT Gargs RoE Will be Problem on Live

Witch Doctor
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 Next
We should also take this to https://twitter.com/Diablo and make them see this more! PROTEST!!!

#RevertTheHotfix
08/04/2016 11:51 PMPosted by Kulikoff
p200 post thread and ask to nerf, blizz do it. 100+ ppl ask to cancel nerf, bliz dont give a fk, nice treatment.

Funny how quick they are to respond to a minority opinion in favor of a nerf, yet completely ignore the 100% unfavorable response to their pointless and destructive nerf of Calamity.
#RevertTheHotfix
#RevertTheHotfix
#RevertTheHotfix

JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!! YESTERDAY YOU SAID TOMORROW ! SOOOOOO DOOOO IT!!!! JUST DOOOOOO IT!
#RevertTheHotfix
08/05/2016 12:13 AMPosted by simpli
F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.B.L.I.Z.Z.A.R.D.

That actually looked cool lol
#RevertTheHotfix
#RevertTheHotfix
Jade set and RoE is way more fun an interactive than HT Garg could ever be! WD will be viable dps this season, just not the WDs pets as viable source of said dps. Lame to use items that was meant for skills that's utilized by another set anyway!
#RevertTheHotfix
#RevertTheF*ckingHotfix
08/04/2016 05:11 PMPosted by Nevalistis

The good news is we've been working on a hotfix instead. Ring of Emptiness now only works on damage dealt directly by your Witch Doctor and not your pets. This hotfix should hit servers momentarily, well before the launch of Season 7.

Just tell in which universe this is good news?
Third Season in a row 3 Supp + Wiz DD, Yay.
I agree. #RevertTheHotfix
#RevertTheHotFix

Blizz... we never forget these types of nerfs!

Shame Shame Shame Cersei... oops wrong universe :P
#DontRevertTheHotfix
Another classic blizz trying to balance things out.
Just have to ask. What was the PTR for? Didn't you notice this on PTR? Now you !@#$ed everything up just 12 hours before Season start.